Point Loma Harbor View Home Close to the Beach with Spectacular Views!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This centrally-located custom-designed Point Loma Harbor View Home boasts exquisite views of downtown San Diego and the Harbor providing the perfect location for vacations, family reunions, corporate retreats, sailing and yachting regattas or just getting away from it all.
The Point Loma Harbor View Home, perched atop the prestigious Hill Street of Point Loma, is a 2 bedroom (+ den) 2.5 bath home that makes the ideal place for your relaxing San Diego vacation.
Close to the beach but away from the crowds, this immaculate designer showcase home is tastefully decorated with a sailing theme throughout and is perfect for entertaining. This two-story home features a large wooden deck that you can enjoy while taking in the breathtaking views of downtown San Diego and the surrounding Harbor.
The spacious living room features gorgeous hardwood floors, comfortable couches, DVR, DVD, and a Hi-Definition TV. In addition, the home also has a centralized stereo system with speakers that can be turned on or off throughout the house.
Centrally located in San Diego:
* Boogie boarding/beach – 5 minutes to Ocean Beach, 10 minutes to Mission/Pacific Beach, 15 minutes to La Jolla
* Sightseeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 2 minutes to Cabrillo Point Lighthouse
* Surfing & Sunsets —5 minutes to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park
* Sailing – 5 minutes to Shelter Island, 5 minutes to Point Loma and San Diego Yacht club, 15 minutes to Mission Bay
* Golf - 15 minutes from Torrey Pines and 30 other golf courses
* Horse Racing -- 20 minutes from Del Mar Racetrack
* Fine dining -- 10 minutes to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown San Diego and 15 minutes to La Jolla restaurants
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, 10 minutes to the Trolley & Train Station
* San Diego Wild Animal Park-Located in northeastern San Diego County is 40 minutes away
* Legoland -- located in northern San Diego County is 25 miles away
Fully Furnished Including:
Sleeping 6 comfortably
Quality queen-sized bed in the master bedroom with deluxe master bath
Queen bed in guest bedroom
Couch with a comfy queen-size pullout bed in the office
Living Room: Fireplace, Hi-Def TV, Stereo, DVD, DVR, Wii
Wireless Broadband Internet
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Custom Built-In Appliances: Refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and all cooking utensils.
The home is fully furnished including all linens, bedding, bath towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock. Also includes everything for a day at the beach: beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers, and sand toys.
Two Off-street private parking spaces.
NO SMOKING EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Baby Cribs (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Water Skiing
This beautiful harbor view home is situated above the San Diego Bay and Yacht Club. Only a 7 minute drive from the San Diego International airport, it makes a convenient location for visiting the sites of SD as well as a great yachting community. World famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, famous Hotel Del Coronado, Balboa Park, Museums and more are all within a 15 minute drive of this central location. Cabrillo National Monument is a 5 minute ride with history and beautiful tide pools. A small fee for entry in to the park and a great visit for kids. ...morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
July-August: $2295/week Saturday to Saturday
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
3. Designer Living Room
5. Deluxe Master Bathroom
7. Entryway to Front Door
9. Bedroom Hallway
11. Sitting Area with View of San Diego
2. Outdoor Wooden Deck with Fantastic Views of Downtown San Diego and Harbor
4. Large Master Bedroom
6. Guest Bedroom
8. View of Downtown San Diego and Harbor
10. Stairway to Office Upstairs
12. Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013