Lakefront Home Nestled Among the Oaks on Tranquil Lake Josephine
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sebring house description
Beautiful home with exceptional view of lake nestled among giant oak trees on a quiet acre lot. This total electric home has a new roof, freshly painted interior with central heating and air. The Master bedroom has a new queen bed and adjoining full bath with glass doors out to the back deck. The queen bed in a second bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in the living room are also new. A spacious family room adjacent to the living and dining area has a large picture window for a perfect view of the lake. The living room's brick fireplace and vaulted ceilings create a cozy setting, with glass sliding doors which open onto a covered deck that runs the length of the house. You can lounge on the porch deck or sit on a private covered dock and watch a variety of wildlife and numerous species of Florida birds. You might even get an occasional glimpse at a family of otters.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) queen size
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Large covered dock
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sebring is located in the Central- Disney- Orlando area of Florida. Lake Josephine is located between Sebring and Lake Placid, just 7 miles in either direction. Centrally located in Florida's fishing and golfing paradise, Highlands County offers 16 different golf courses and numerous lakes including nearby Lake Jackson. A public boat ramp is located right on Lake Josephine. Bring your own boat or Jet Ski and secure it at our private covered dock. Visit historic downtown Sebring to browse numerous stores and boutiques. Lakeshore Mall and many popular chain restaurants are just minutes away. Enjoy local culture at Highlands Little Theater and the Highlands Art League Village, or visit Highlands Hammock State Park for hiking, biking, wildlife viewing and fitness activities. Plan a day trip to to the Tampa / St. Pete / Sarasota area which is just a 90 minute drive. Sebring International Raceway is just minutes away. Our central location provides easy access to Florida's best attractions. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct- March - $1,700/month w/ 3 month minimum Deposit of $1000 + $75 cleaning fee due upon reservation. Non-refundable after 30 days
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 770-972-3543
- Secondary: +1 678-482-4206 Janet Roy is co-owner of property
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Family room with picture window overlooking the lake.
Living and dining area
View from back deck
Sunrise over the lake
Additional view of family room.
Living room with fireplace and sleeper sofa
Master bedroom with adjoining full bath
View from front of house to road
Private dock with boat slip
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.