Experience a Taste of Tuscany in the Beautiful Okanagan
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Naramata house description
Wonderful vacation space in the heart of the Okanagan located in quiet, quaint Naramata. The house is across the street from the Okanagan Lake with 3 beach access points. It's also within easy walking distance to Manitou Beach, located in Naramata.
This property will easily accommodate a family or 2 couples comfortably. There is one bedroom but also sleeping space in the living room.
Fully functional, well-equipped kitchen. This unit has modern furnishings and very tasteful decor.
There is a spectacular, large, partially covered private deck. You can dine outside at the outdoor table and chairs. There is a propane BBQ on deck for your use. The deck is also suitable for sleeping outside, should you choose to do so.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- The village of Naramata is great for hiking, cycling, paddleboarding, canoeing, swimming as well as other water sports, bird watching, taking quiet walks through the village or just relaxing on the balcony. Everything you need is right here, including a general store (with movie rental and liquor outlet), several restaurants, shops and a weekly farmer's market. There are approximately 19 award winning wineries on the Naramata Bench. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic location !
Fantastic location !
Charming private little upstairs suite in Naramata. Great hosts - fresh cherries, wine and welcome to start our vacation. We'll back back in summer 2013 without a doubt.
- Guest Chris (Vancouver)
- Date of stay 07/27/12
- Review Submitted 08/07/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: C$49
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
View from the deck of the old train dock
Futon for optional sleeping area.
Living room 2
Manitou Beach in Naramata
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013