'Beneath the Branches' Vacation Cottage * Cozy * Near Beaches
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Murrells Inlet cottage description
3-night minimum; flexible check-in days.
Comfortable living with contemporary furnishings; huge flat screen TV in living area, flat screen TV in Master suite, WiFi, cozy and convenient to pool complex (across the street). Kids' play area in the guest bedroom, with small TV.
Walk in to our open floor plan with beautiful furnishings and flooring. We furnish all linens, towels and starter amenities. Our cottage provides maintenance free living during your stay. An abundance of large oak trees provide beauty and shade to enjoy a cool afternoon breeze. We are a short 3-mile drive to white sandy beaches with public access and pier fishing.
Beautiful single story, 1,450 sq ft spacious layout with high ceilings and comfortable seating for entertaining. Our master suite features a Queen bed with a private bath. Our guest suite includes 2 twin beds with private bathroom; high thread-count linens and included. Free WiFi.
Maintenance free living includes concierge service, complimentary Country Club membership during your stay, on-site restaurant, pool/hot tub, snack bar, bike trails, walking trails, historic oak trees. Sorry! No pets.
Central H/VAC, dishwasher, washer/dryer, screened back porch with view of swimming pool complex, rocking chair front porch. Our kitchen is stocked with cooking utensils, china, flatware and steak knives, can opener, toaster, microwave, ice maker, coffee maker; stove/oven. Linens and towels are provided. DVD player and WiFi are available in the cottage.
Play our Tom Fazio Golf Course with a dramatic 18
Wachesaw Plantation Club·is one of Tom Fazio's finest designs, and it is consistently recognized as one of the finest in South Carolina because of its condition, the natural beauty of its surroundings and the quality of the shot values built into Tom Fazio's design. Key features of the course include undulating bent grass greens, challenging approach shots into every green, excellent turf conditions and well defined tree lined fairways surrounded by beautiful and well maintained home sites situated well back from the playing areas. As an everyday course for our members, the character of the course and its many unique features and challenges means that playing the Wachesaw Plantation Club is always an enjoyable, engaging experience and never boring. Rolling fairways weave in and around the Plantation’s beautiful estate homes and cottages. At every turn, the Lowcountry landscape takes center stage. Undulating greens, grassy bunkers and love-grass knolls make this a superb course.
If spirited competition is more your style, you are in luck. Like everything at Wachesaw, the tennis facilities also set an exacting standard. Eight Har-Tru courts include five that are lighted for evening play. The teaching staff is without par as former European pro circuit players. There are a host of opportunities for serious competition as well as lighthearted rivalries. Programs for all ages and skill levels include men’s and ladies round robins and special curriculums for juniors.
Wachesaw Plantation, a private residential country club community, offers a variety of outstanding amenities, including the tennis facility, with a wide-ranging variety of social and recreational activities for our cottage guests. The professional tennis staff, is in the spotlight with Harrison Richmond’s win at the Jr. Orange Bowl and is rapidly becoming known for offering a world-class junior tennis program.
Low Country Golf Package
Exclusive to Top Rated Wachesaw Plantation Club, we are able to offer discounted rates for some of the elite courses located along the Grand Strand including True Blue Plantation Golf Club
and Caledonia Fish & Golf Club. --
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Tub/shower combo; all towels are furnished.
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 8
- Towels Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Equestrian Center located 1/4 miles. Maintenance free living includes concierge service, complimentary Country Club membership during your stay... Exclusive to Top Rated Wachesaw Plantation Club, we are able to offer discounted rates for some of the elite courses located along the Grand Strand including True Blue Plantation Golf Club and Caledonia Fish & Golf Club. Caledonia Golf & Fish Club was built upon the site of a working southern rice plantation, Caledonia has been recognized for its design and incredible beauty. Caledonia was recently ranked in Golf Magazine's 'Top 100 You Can Play' and named one of 'America's 100 Greatest Public Courses' by Golf Digest. True Blue Plantation was named one of 'America's 100 Greatest Public Courses' by Golf Digest and ranked in the top 10 of Golf Digest's 'Top 50 Courses in Myrtle Beach,' True Blue has lived up to its re-opening hype. This well manicured layout features vast fairways and incredible elevations....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Enjoy the newly opened mega entertainment complex at the Inlet Square Mall ... Frank Theatre with 11 movie theaters; bowling complex and mega arcade area. We're 3 miles from the Garden City Beach and Fishing Pier. Play our private Fazio golf course while staying in our cottages or enjoy play at a variety of public golf courses in the area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$200 nightly (3-night minimum); and $120 departure cleaning/linens $1,225 weekly; includes tax and departure cleaning $2,500 monthly; includes tax and departure cleaning January, February; $170.50 nightly; and add $120 departure cleaning
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 17 Bypass at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Huntington Beach State Park; Garden City Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: on-site (fees apply) at Murrells Inlet
- Nearest Restaurant: Kimbels; Marsh Walk restaurants at 1 Miles
About: South Carolina resident.
Why Murrells Inlet:
Beautiful historic Wachesaw Plantation is the place to be.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Golf, beach, dining.... everything is convenient.
- Primary: + (843) 357-5104 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +
- Fax: 843-357-0011
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy 2 bedroom / 2 bath with lots of shade around our historic oak trees.
A beach combers delight with a bright and open floor plan.
Plenty of seating for entertaining with open view of kitchen.
Furnished galley kitchen with modern appliances.
Master suite includes a queen bed; private bath; walk-in closet.
Cozy corner in master suite for reading.
Master bath with towels furnished; walk-in shower.
Guest bedroom; twin beds; and small TV.
Guest bath with towels furnished; tu/shower combo.
Beautiful setting with breezes.
Sparkling pool complex with jacuzzi and toddler pool... seasonal April - Sept.
Spacious living area with high ceilings; french doors; bright and open floorplan
54" TV; cable; DVD.
Comfortable seating with french doors leading to screened-in porch.
Double dishwasher; ice maker; Coffee Lovers kitchen with everything you need.
Beautiful cabinets, with open and bright kitchen...
Queen bed with linens furnished.
Master suite with beautiful flooring; TV; ceiling fan.
Master shower; towels provided.
Activity area for the kids in the guest bedroom.
Relax on the screened-in back porch with comfortable seating.
View of the pool complex from your screened-in back porch.
18th hole of our private Tom Fazio course.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013