Like New Home! Media Room, Peak of the Ocean
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manzanita house description
Are you having a hard time finding a house that has it all? Wifi? HBO? Wet Bar? Well, you can stop looking, Finely’s Cove has it! This beautiful 2,200 sq ft home has something for everyone. With 3 bedrooms, a media room and 2 baths, you are sure to find all you need in this Manzanita vacation rental.
Through the front door, your invited in by large windows and vaulted ceilings full of natural light. The large living room opens to the dining and kitchen. The living room has plenty of seating with a large sectional that wraps the living room with comfort in front of the large stone fireplace. The solid wood dining table is perfect for those family dinners. There is also seating at the bar in the open gourmet style kitchen. With all stainless steel appliances and a gas stove to cook, you will feel right at home.
The bedroom downstairs has an amazing queen bed with beautiful linens and pillows. The room is equipped with everything you need to cozy in for the night. The walk-in closet, desk and large side tables complete this wonderful room. Next to the bedroom you will find a full bath with tub and shower. The stairs take you to a loft area with a reading couch and a sun filled bedroom with a queen bed.
Just down the hall is a full bathroom with double sinks, tub and shower. Beyond the bathroom is the largest bedroom of all. With a king bed, flat screen TV and an abundant amount of natural light, this could be heaven! Down the hall is the media room with a large flat screen TV, wet bar, queen futon couch (for use as a bed if desired), games and much more. There is a deck off the media room that has a wonderful peak of the ocean. A patio set invites you out to enjoy the view and sounds of the ocean at anytime of the day. Finley’s Cove is situated on a quite street, just 5 blocks to the beach and 3 from town.
Come stay and see why we call this the 'Manzanita Dream Home'!
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Manzanita has been described as a magical, breathtaking, and romantic place. Our small town attracts people from all over the world. The 7-mile, white sandy stretch of beach is a great place to run, walk, jog, or simply go beach combing. Manzanita Beach offers peace, relaxation and tranquility. Nestled between two State Parks, Manzanita, Oregon offers incredible beauty. Manzanita has a variety of great restaurants and cafes to try. We dare you, to try them all. You will receive great service and food. There is Left Coast Siesta, The Big Wave, Bread and Ocean, Marazano’s Pizza, etc. For those of you over the age of 21, Vino’s Wine Bar and the San Dune are highly recommended! The shopping is incredible with such stores as Moxie, Unfurl, Syzygy, Overboard, T-Spot and Four Paws on the Beach. What more can you ask for? If it's coffee and pastries you are looking for, visit Coffee Shop Manzanita down by the ocean or Manzanita News and Espresso near US Bank. If your on your way down south, stop at Hugo's in Nehalem for great drive-up coffee, lattes, mocha's, pastries and more! Manzanita Golf Course: Opened in 1987, Manzanita Golf Course has a 2,192-yard, par 32 and 9-hole layout. Designed by Ted Erickson, the course is situated on a lovely hillside overlooking the vast expanse of the ocean. The Manzanita golf coarse is opened year round. The friendly staff will take care of all your needs. They have a full shop that is equipt to rent out anything from clubs to hand carts. Contact them at 503-368-5744 for more information. If you really need to pamper yourself, we suggest Spa Manzanita or Longevity. Both these spas offer great massages! Spa Manzanita goes above and beyond by also offering pedicures, manicures, facials and more. Either way, Manzanita is sure to be your home away from home minus the stress....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Could not have been better!
Could not have been better!
My husband and I and our two adult children and their families (two young kids each) stayed here and were pleased with every aspect of our stay. The home has a perfect layout with one large bedroom on the main floor and two bedrooms on the second floor, plus a very large den that was perfect for four grandkids. It was tucked away so that the adults could be merry late into the evening and not disturb sleeping babies. The home had everything you'd possibly need (and all was excellent quality) and we were able to cook dinner for a large family (having rented other homes nearby). It's within walking distance of the shops and beach. We absolutely loved our stay. Thanks!
- Guest Montana clan (Missoula, MT)
- Date of stay 08/26/13
- Review Submitted 09/24/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
We really enjoyed our staff at this home. The house and furnishings are in excellent condition and the beds are very comfortable. The house is within walking distance of the beach and downtown. We plan to return.
- Guest Pam (Portland, Oregon)
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/12/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, people with disabilities, girls getaway.
Family Fun at Finley's Cove
Family Fun at Finley's Cove
We had a group of 10 stay at Finley's Cove at the end of July/early August. Our group included two teen boys, two babies and 6 adults and we all fit very well in the beautifully appointed home. The home was clean, well kept, and had everything we could have possibly needed for our week vacation at the coast. We can't wait to book our vacation for next summer at Finley's Cove!
- Guest Car-Har-Ditt (Tualatin, Oregon)
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Lovely home in Manzanita
Lovely home in Manzanita
Fantastic home. Comfortable beds. Well stocked kitchen. Will stay here again for sure!
- Guest JH503 (Portland, Or)
- Date of stay 07/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: So glad you enjoyed your stay at Finley's Cove. We love the location of this home and how beautifully decorated it is. It's like walking into a brand new home everytime. We hope you enjoyed all the amenities such as Wifi, the media room and the fenced back yard with deck and infrared BBQ. We hope you can visit us again soon :-) Danielle
What a top-notch vacation property!
What a top-notch vacation property!
Normally we stay at 4+ star hotels but decided to try a home which we were assured was well represented by the posted photos. It was all that and more! The furnishings are absolutely top notch. The bed and linens were excellent, and the kitchen had absolutely everything a person could need. The home is immaculate! Although it's a few blocks from the beach, we could hear the ocean in our bedroom with the window open which made for a great night's sleep! We'll be back!
- Guest Jan (North Bend,WA)
- Date of stay 06/06/12
- Review Submitted 07/14/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, sightseeing, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, girls getaway.
Low Season (October - April) $195/nt (3/14-3/31 Mid Season Rate) Mid Season (May) $235/nt Peak Season (June-September) $255/nt and Holiday rate July and August require a 4 night minimum, Holidays require a 3 night minimum $130 cleaning fee and 11% lodging taxes, 2.39% Processing Fee $45 non-refundable damage protection (required with every reservation) No pets allowed. contact us for low season specials We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as personal checks
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: PDX at 105 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Manzanita Golf Course at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: If interested in other homes we have, see listing numbers #386370, #442307, #410927, #377478, #445540, #386371, #410925, #422201, #377708, #445545, #445553,
Finley's Cove is a beautiful home built in 2005. The home is beautifully decorated with high end luxuries such as TV's in every room, beautiful linens, king and queen beds, wifi, a media room with large flat screen, satellite, and much more. The house is just 5 blocks to the beach and 3 blocks to town. With a wonderful fenced in grass yard for the kids and a great deck with a new BBQ, this home is sure to be a favorite.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Wifi is offered in this home as well as an open floor plan, fenced back yard and a peak of the ocean from the upstairs deck. The bedrooms are all set far apart which offers great privacy and personal space. The beautiful vaulted ceilings and large windows make this home feel extravagant!
- Primary: 1-503-368-2929
- Secondary: Toll Free 855-368-2929
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Living Room with Gas Fireplace
Kitchen with Extra Seating
Downstairs queen bedroom with dresser and desk.
Laundry Room with laundry sink.
Upstairs King Bedroom with Flat Screen TV and Desk.
Great Media Room for Family Movie Nights!
Entry way with high vaulted ceilings and lots of light.
View of the kitchen and dining room.
Downstairs bedroom with walk-in closet and beautiful bright linens.
Downstairs Bathroom with Shower and Tub
Upstairs Queen Bedroom
Media Room Deck with a Peak of the Ocean.
Media Room with Queen Futon, Wet Bar, Large Flat Screen, Games and More!
Fenced Back Yard for the Kids to Play.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 21, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.