Rising Sun Retreat - Riverfront 1 BR Home with Views of Mount Index
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rising Sun Retreat is a remodeled home set on the banks of the Skykomish River with the stunning peaks of Mount Index towering above. The spacious yard has a luxurious hot tub, an outdoor fire pit, propane and charcoal grill. It's the perfect place for relaxing under the trees, sharing meals with friends and family or challenging each other to some outdoor games.
The 1000 square foot interior features a bright and spacious atmosphere, with an open living room and kitchen space, large master bedroom with a private balcony, and multiple decks for enjoying the incredible panoramic view. Pine ceilings, fir floors, and a wood burning stove add to that authentic mountain cabin feeling, while stylish decor and modern amenities such as the flat screen TV make you feel right at home. Pick out a favorite movie from the large collections or choose one of the games for some family bonding.
Surrounded by cedars, firs and maples, Rising Sun Retreat offers a wonderful setting to get together with loved ones or a jumping off point for your outdoor pursuits.
Key Residence Features:
- Pine ceilings, fir floors, and a wood burning stove add to that authentic mountain cabin feeling, while stylish decor and modern amenities such as the flat screen TV make you feel right at home
- Pick out a favorite movie from the large collections or choose one of the games for some family bonding
- The spacious yard has a luxurious hot tub, an outdoor fire pit, propane and charcoal grill
- Wood is provided for indoor use at this property.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, single pull out couch
- There is a Queen futon in the living room
- Additional sleeping arrangements can be made upon request
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly
- Extra person fees may apply for over 2 people
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Bedroom 1
- Other (See Description)
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Wood Burning Stove, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Fire Pit
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Mountain Biking
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 6 - Dec 14.....$150/week night.....$175/weekend night.....$950/week Dec 15 - Jan 5.....$175/week night.....$195/weekend night.....$1090/week Christmas & New Years.....$235/night $65 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee + 10.6% Sales Tax $15 - $20 Extra Person Fee (depends on date) 2 Night Minimum Stay 3 Night Minimum Stay for Holidays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
1BR/1BA Cabin in Stevens Pass Area, Washington - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
Everyone can spread out in this spacious floorplan
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals
Sip coffee on your large balcony in the mornings
Unwind in your secluded hot tub out back
Take in the stunning mountain views
Get cozy in the living room and pick out a movie
Keep warm in front of the wood burning stove
The chef can interact with others from the kitchen
Sleep comfortably in the Queen bed
Take in the views from your bathroom window
Gather around the fire for s'mores
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013