Outstanding Location • Exceptional Value • Superior Accommodations!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pacific Shores condo description
Aloha! Welcome to your dream island getaway! Vacation with all the comforts of home in this tastefully appointed, privately owned condo. BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED and REFURNISHED with SUPERIOR AMENITIES and SUPREME COMFORT in mind (see amenities below). METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED with pride of ownership and spirit of Aloha. At KiheiMauiCondo we offer superior accommodations for the value minded. Condo is a 2 bedroom lock-off unit and we only rent to one party at a time.
PERFECTLY SITUATED within the popular beach town of Kihei, this beautiful vacation condo is located only STEPS TO one of Maui's SPECTACULAR BEACHES.
NO CAR? NO WORRIES! Numerous area AMENITIES are all within WALKING DISTANCE, including wonderful shops, exquisite restaurants, pristine beaches, fun activities, health services, personal necessities and much, much more.... or take a short drive to experience the many wonders throughout the island. In addition, the ultra convenient Maui County Bus stop is right on the corner and with service to Wailea, Lahaina, Ma'alaea Harbor, North Kihei and more!
• CONDO AMENITIES •
• Secure Second Floor Location. Desirable end unit and closest location to the beach in complex. Quiet, solid concrete construction. Completely remodeled and refurnished floor to ceiling!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen w/Granite Counter Tops, Dishwasher, Smooth Top Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Dinnerware, Utensils, Cookware, Small Appliances.
• Living Room is comfortable bright and airy, full sized sofa, comfort chair and ottoman. Dining Area has dinette plus additional counter seating.
• Washer / Dryer in condo. Iron and ironing board.
• Flat Screen TVs and DVD Players in Bedroom(s) and Living Room. IPOD Dock/Stereo. Thoughtful extra's include board games, playing cards and family themed DVD's.
• FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access!
• A/C wall unit in living area. Ceiling Fans throughout bedrooms, living area & kitchen.
• Linens, towels, bedding, hair dryer.
• Beach Amenities including beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach cooler, beach towels, boogie boards.
• Cozy, Outdoor Lanai with peaceful garden view.
• Pool Area with recently remodeled heated pool, extra large hot tub, Enjoy BBQ gas grills, dining tables and lounge chairs on sun deck.
• Free Parking, dedicated space located close to unit.
• Elevators for accessibility, stairs for convenience.
- On floor 2
- 750 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1) (2) 2BR/2BA (1) 1BR/1BA
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 1 or 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- A sampling of what Kihei has to offer within a short distance from your condo include: BEACH and ACTIVITIES... Experience South Kihei's world class Beaches for Swimming, Snorkeling,Surfing, Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), Beach Volleyball,Whale Watching from shore (in season) and Spectacular Ocean Sunsets. Yoga center. SHOPPING and DINING... Numerous Stores & Shopping Locations, Multiple Restaurants, Morning Coffee & Newspaper, Cocktails, Boutiques, Supermarkets, Hawaiian Shave Ice, Grocery & Liquor, Souvenirs, Clothing, Health Food/Organics, Kukui Mall Movie Theatre, ABC Stores, and so much more.... PARKS... Kalama Park featuring Tennis Courts, Ball Fields, In-Line Skating, Basketball Courts, Skate Park, Playground & Picnic Areas. Or Cove Park, a Popular Surfing Spot for Beginning Surfers. SERVICES... Snorkel Rental, Surf Board Rental, Stand Up Paddleboard Rental (SUP), Scuba, Book Maui Activities, Maui County Bus Stop, Doctors Office and more....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
1br/1ba (Max Occupancy 2) Regular Season (June - October) $120.00/nt USD 1br/1ba (Max Occupancy 2) High Season (January - May) $130.00/nt USD 1br/1ba (Max Occupancy 2) Holiday Season (November, December) $155.00/nt USD 2br/2ba (Max Occupancy 4) Regular Season (June - October) $140.00/nt USD 2br/2ba (Max Occupancy 4) High Season (January - May) $150.00/nt USD 2br/2ba (Max Occupancy 4) Holiday Season (November, December) $165.00/nt USD Add 13.42% Hawaii State Occupancy Tax and $150.00 cleaning fee to all rates. (Credit Card Payments Add 2.5% VRBO Transaction Fee. Only USA Bank Cards accepted)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: E Komo Mai (welcome) to KiheiMauiCondo! We know you will love our island home as much as we do. The beauty of Maui is intoxicating... and like so many others, you will find yourself returning to this magnificent island year after year. Much Aloha! Tom and Caren
Why the Owner Chose Pacific Shores:
The location can't be beat. Our condo is directly across from one of the best beaches on Maui. This property is centrally located to everything we could ever want or experience on island.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
complete remodel • central Kihei location • close to beach • new furnishings • no car necessary • family friendly • senior friendly • honeymooners • single floor living (no stairs inside unit) • quiet concrete construction
Links to more information:
Bright, airy contemporary island decor.Full sized sofa, comfort chair, ottoman.
Fully Equipped Kitchen. Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Small Appliances.
Bright and airy open living.
Queen Bed Master Bedroom Bath Ensuite (w/2BR accommodations)
Master Bedroom Queen Bed (w/1BR accommodations)
Master Ensuite Bathroom (w/2BR accommodations)
Steps to this beach!
Maui's Majestic Humpback Whales.
Dining area and additional informal counter seating.
Granite Counters, Flat Top Stove, Refrigerator/freezer.
Flat Screen TV, DVD, IPOD dock/stereo FREE Wi-Fi Internet, board games, DVD's
Additional view of Queen Bed Master Bedroom Bath Ensuite (w/2BR accommodations)
Heated Pool, Oversized Hot Tub Outdoor Gas Grills, Restrooms, Dining, Lounges
Main Bathroom (w/1BR accommodations)
Stroll to this beach for spectacular sunsets!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, May 19, 2013