North of Montana Guest Cottage for 4 - Available Aug. 2, 2012
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Monica cottage description
Relax in our charming, rustic guest cottage which easily accommodates 4 people (6 possible for an extra fee). The main room has a high ceiling with exposed beams and two skylights, and a very comfortable queen sleep sofa for 2 people. The bedroom has a queen black lacquer bed and a closet with ample space. Lots of storage space exists in cabinets with granite counters and a full, galley kitchen with new appliances. A simple bathroom contains large stall shower and all towels and linens provided. The area is very quiet and for added convenience, the owners live on site in the main house if they are in town and can easily answer all of your sight seeing questions.
This is a perfect rental for those who also want to rent the main house (VRBO 35735) if they have a large group and is the only property within miles that can sleep up to 15 people comfortably.
Local sights are numerous and include: one-block walk to Montana Avenue and exquisite shopping, restaurants and markets. A half-mile walk to the Third Street Promenade is delightful, where on weekends you can view jugglers, street musicians and pranksters, catch a film and eat in one of the multitude of great restaurants on the street, or buy gourmet and organic food at the farmers' market on Wednesday and Saturday mornings until noon. The Pacific Ocean is 8 blocks away and you can rent a bike, roller skates or simply enjoy the sand. You can walk all the way to the Venice Pier and the Santa Monica Pier is just one mile away.
The coastal road or Pacific Coast Highway is an inviting and beautiful ride and Malibu is 10 minutes away, with Zuma Beach 30 minutes by car. There is hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains in Temescal Canyon off of Sunset Blvd., as well as horseback riding.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1) Queen bed, ultra-comfortable platform bed in bedroom, Double Beds (1) Ligne Roset style click down sofa turns into comfortable bed for two., Baby Cribs (1) Available on request, folding 'port-a-crib' by a popular US manufacturer, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) If there are 6people (extra charge applies), a futon mattress can be put inside on is platform....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Additional sports and other activities like rock climbing in Temescal and Solstice Canyons, all water sports like jet skiing, sailing, roller blading on the Boardwalk and visiting the Pier in Santa Monica and its Amusement Park. Third Street Promenade has great shopping, open air farmers' markets on Wednesday and Saturday mornings and family friendly restaurants and dozens of cinemas. Montana Avenue has chic boutiques, spa services galore and family friendly restaurants with a retro cinema/art house. Bicycle rentals are easy to find all around the Boardwalk at Perry's locations and in the Bicycle Centers at the Santa Monica Place Mall....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2,000 per week, plus 10% tax; 3 night minimum at $400 per night under one week Security deposit $500, $1,000 for 6 people $100 Cleaning fee after stay No parties, no events, no pets Available for rental with Main House, see VRBO 35735 ($7,000 per week) Wire Transfers only, no checks, full balance due within one month of stay 50% holds property, non-refundable deposit. Rates may change at any time, no holding property on verbal commitment only
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: We are international travelers and business people with an interest in hospitality and meeting people of different cultures.
Why the Owner Chose Santa Monica:
This is a charming place in a superb location which can be rented together with the main house (VRBO 35735) to accommodate up to 15 people for a family reunion.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Together with the main house which sleeps 10 comfortably and has great BBQ facilities and ample seating, it is a unique place to have all the family in to relax and is so close to shopping and outdoor markets and entertainment that you never need a car in the area. We are in the prized North of Montana neighborhood, so safe and a very short walk to the ocean.
- Primary: (310) 866-0677 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013