Nettles Island Waterfront Home - 3 BR/3 BA on S Wall - March 2014 Available
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nettles Island house description
Our beautiful home overlooks the scenic Indian River intercoastal waterway. With tranquil southern views of the Jensen Blvd bridge, this vacation rental comfortably sleeps 6 with all the modern amenities. Perfect for beach lovers, bikers, walkers, swimmers, bird watchers, turtle, porpoise and manatee lovers and of course, book readers!
We are 2 hours from the Disney theme parks, the Kennedy Space Center, Miami and 1 hour from West Palm Beach. The town of Jensen Beach has shopping, dining and cultural activities.
There's something for everyone at Nettles Island. It's Florida's best kept secret!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- All linens and towels provided. Golf cart available for an extra fee.
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Nettles Island is a gated vacation community that will appeal to both young and old. It offers a large private beach area with heated pool, restrooms, showers and a snack bar. The island has a large recreation hall with a second heated pool, jacuzzi, children's pool, play ground, fitness center, ping pong, basket ball and tennis courts, 18 hole miniature golf course, shuffle board, horse shoes, library, and snack bar. The property also includes 24 hour security, a marina, restaurant, beauty shot, boutique and small grocery store for all your last minute needs including fresh bait, fresh subs and baked goods. For those who love to stay active, Nettles Island is ideal for walking, running, biking, fishing, boating, swimming, and wild life viewing. And for those who love to relax amid the beautiful scenery that Florida has to offer - Nettles Island is both quiet and serene. Nettles has something for everybody - it's simply paradise!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best of Nettles Island
Best of Nettles Island
Nettles Island is an excellent place to stay. Lots of things to do. This house is one of the best we found in Nettles Island. Owners are very helpfull and kindly. House is super clean. I hope to return soon.
- Guest Reggy (East-Bolton, Quebec, Canada)
- Date of stay 04/08/13
- Review Submitted 05/16/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
2013 Rates - 4 week minimum rental Nov & Dec = 3,000 / mo (Nov Available, Dec RESERVED) 2014 Rates - 4 week minimum rental January = 3,000 / mo (RESERVED) February and March = $3,500 / mo (RESERVED) April to December = $3,000 / mo (Available)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 954-434-0597 Evenings
- Secondary: 954-261-1479
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the house from the waterside
Living room - spacious high ceiling and lots of windows
Entry and dining area
View of the bridge at night from your porch
Can't beat the fishing!
Roadside view of the house
Porch overlooking water and dock
Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, self cleaning oven, ice maker
Amazing sunsets at Nettles Island!
Panoramic water views from your living room - like being on a cruise ship!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013