Gorgeous Large Corner 1BR/2BA Newly Decorated in Fontainebleau II, Tresor Tower
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fontainebleau Resort hotel description
Luxury one bedroom two bathroom suite available at Fontainebleau II (Tresor Tower) Miami Beach at a discount off nightly rates charged by hotel. Perfect place for getting away for the weekend or holidays. This suite is a true one bedroom two bathroom apartment with 1066 square feet of living space. The master bedroom closes off from the living area. It is one of the largest in the Tresor Tower and is offered at major discounts off the nightly rate charged by the hotel.
This expansive suite which was fully renovated in October 2012, has a large Living Room and Dining area, and offers two balconies with magnificent views. The Living Room balcony provides sweeping vistas over Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami or South Beach. The private master bedroom offers a spacious king size bed with Egyptian cotton linen, second balcony with views of the 7th floor pool and a partial ocean view, 32' HD LCD TV. The marble master bathroom offers a jacuzzi bathtub, bidet and separate glass enclosed shower. There is also a full walk in closet with a safe for your personal use. The living room and dining room areas feature plush furniture, 37' HD LCD TV, new iMac computer, queen sized sleeper sofa, and a second marble bathroom with a glass enclosed shower. The fully equipped kitchen offers full sized GE profile appliances and there is a full sized stacked washer and dryer in the hallway of the master bedroom. Free valet parking for one car is included with this rental.
The state of the art fully equipped gym is accessible to the guest. For families with young children, there is an outdoor pool area that will entertain children for hours. The outdoor staff is always ready to be of assistance.
If its food, drink or just snacking, this hotel features the ability to do it all. You never have to leave the hotel if you don't want to.
This apartment is available at deeply discounted prices off the nightly rate charged by the hotel. Price includes free valet parking for one car. Use of the facilities and pools with no resort fees. Two spa passes included with the apartment for the length of your stay.
Maximum amount of guests for the apartment is 5.
!!!ASK ABOUT OTHER ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS AND JUNIOR SUITES, ALL RENOVATED!!!!!!!
Minimum age to rent this property is 22 years old.
- 1066 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 6 in the hotel
- On floor 10
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- King size beds (1) master bedroom, Single Bed(cot) available for rent on request from the hotel , Baby Cribs available free on request, Sleep Sofa (1) queen sized pull out sofa in Living Room Maximum 5 guests with 2 sleeping in Master bedroom, 2 sleeping on queen sofa in living room and 1 cot rented for 5th guest....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Covered Parking:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View:
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- This beautiful property is home to the world famous LIV nightclub. This property is a short drive to South Beach and the well known Ocean Drive. Fresh - Offering a wide selection of American comfort snacks to be enjoyed in the restaurant or for take out. Located on the ground level of the Chateau. Open daily. Solo - The cafe will offer a selection of quality coffees, cappuccinos, espresso, teas, and juices available throughout the day. Located on the lobby level of the Chateau. Open daily. LIV - 30,000-square-foot nightclub with DJs, 3 full-service bars, and private skyboxes. Bleau Bar - The Fontainebleau's signature bar presents late afternoon entertainment along with a full bar and wide selection of excellent wines, classic cocktails by Master Mixologist Michael MacDonnell, serving a light bar fare. Open daily from 10 AM till late. Blade Sushi Bar - Japanese fare featuring fresh, daily-caught sushi. Selection of purist sake and variety of sake cocktails. Opens onto pool area and private cabanas. Opens at 10 AM daily. Glow Bar - Located at the main pool area. Cocktails, snacks, and sandwiches. Recreation In addition to beach chairs and umbrella rentals, Fontainebleau Miami Beach offers rental of personal watercraft, surfboards, and other equipment for making the most of the 1,000 feet of coast behind the hotel. Beach attendants can also arrange parasailing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Miami Beach hotel; fees may apply. Spa The two-level Lapis Spa harnesses the natural qualities of water to created a shared experience that is both restorative and renewing. Mineral-rich water in many forms - including mist, rain, and steam - are used throughout the 40,000 square foot spa that features 30 private treatment rooms as well as a co-ed jetted pool and lounge area. Lapis draws upon thermal therapies the oldest spa treatments that transfer energy from heated elements of Earth, Water, and Air. Merging these age old techniques with the latest contemporary technology and design, Lapis provides guests with a stress-relief, anti-aging, and wellness solutions - each a sensory experience designed to energize and rejuvenate. Spa interiors, treatments and programs are unexpectedly re-interpreted, creating an environment inspiring social engagement that is contemplative, pure, and sophisticated. A communal sanctuary, Lapis provides intimate moments within a quiet collective. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A Perfect Vacation
A Perfect Vacation
This is a first rate resort and a first rate accommodation within the resort. The one bedroom is big and can accommodate 2 to 6, albeit not all adults. the bathrooms are very big and there are two full baths. Everything in this apartment is up to date. The View of the Intercoastal is beautiful. At night you see the city of Miami Beach as opposed to just darkness. But best of all is the hospitality of the owners. Rose made it easy for us and went above and beyond the price. We not only recommend this apartment, but hope to return ourselves one day soon
- Guest esther m.
- Date of stay 11/21/13
- Review Submitted 12/05/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children, people with disabilities, families with teenagers.
Patricia São Paulo
Patricia São Paulo
I loved my stay I had just a few adjustments to do in the beginning that were fast solved Great time!!!
- Guest Patricia I.
- Date of stay 11/13/13
- Review Submitted 11/13/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway.
The apartment was lovely with a nice view of the canal and Biscayne Bay. Having previously stayed in the hotel in standard rooms, having a full kitchen was great for breakfast (or even lunch). The free spa passes were great--my wife used them twice during our stay. The owner was prompt to respond and a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely try to book with her in the future.
- Guest Joe (Cambridge, MA USA)
- Date of stay 10/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Deluxe accomadation at a great value
Deluxe accomadation at a great value
All the other reviews of this property are spot on. The owner is very attentive, the photos do not do this place justice, and the resort property is everything you could want and more. The views were spectacular, beds very comfortable and the suite is extremely spacious. We stayed here for a girls weekend (4 of us) and the 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, walk in closet, 2 balconies served us very well. The beach, pools, shops, food, boardwalk etc. gives you plenty to do during the days and the hottest restaurants and clubs are just a short cab ride away. We couldn't have been any happier and would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Guest Katie T.
- Date of stay 10/17/13
- Review Submitted 10/21/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children.
Great place to stay in MB
Great place to stay in MB
Great unit in a fastastic resort. Spacious and attention to details. Resort staffs were accomodating and helpful. Big resort with lots going on. Good distance away from the core but close enough to all the activities Miami Beach has to offer. The best part was dealing with the owner - friendly and attentative, and ensured we knew what to expect before our arrival. Great experience all around!
- Guest J (Toronto, ON)
- Date of stay 09/20/13
- Review Submitted 10/08/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
RoseAnn was ABSOLUTELY wonderful to deal with. The unit is wonderful for a family! We enjoyed the beach and the kids enjoyed the pools! The resort did not have the unit available at the time that was promised and made some promises that they couldn't keep- but RoseAnn called me before my departure and assured me that everything would be resolved. She is professional & friendly. We would DEFINITELY rent again with her & have already recommended several people! Thank you so very much!!!!
- Guest LMT (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 08/02/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Can't wait to come back!
Can't wait to come back!
The condo is exactly as described and the owner was an email or phone call away at all times. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone. The owner and the Fontainebleau is first class all the way!!
- Guest GM and Family (Toronto, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/19/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Just stayed 3 nights and condo was beautiful and well maintained. Loved the location which is in a separate tower from the main hotel. Beautiful views from every room. Owner was extremely helpful. We received spa passes with our stay and we really enjoyed them. Be sure to use the valet parking for the Tresor tower and not the main hotel valet. Would definitely stay here again.
- Guest Yvette (Tampa, FL)
- Date of stay 07/10/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
excellent accommodations, plenty of living room and storage space. we hope to be able to use it again and we will recommend it to others. the owner was always available to assist with questions. the place was well kept and clean. and the view was enjoyable!
- Guest doc (teaneck, nj)
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
The room and view from the balcony was more than we had expected (and we had high expectations!). It was very roomy, everything was immaculate, and the cleaning crew was on the ball. Thank you for giving us an "HQ" for a fun weekend!
- Guest Kevin (NYC)
- Date of stay 06/28/13
- Review Submitted 07/03/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
From $300/night-$650/night. Fee for early check in and late checkout if available Housekeeping-$65/day or $65 every other day or $175 at checkout, plus 13% tax 45%-55% off lowest total rate charged by hotel Competitive with similar apartments Minimum one week stays high season- Christmas, Passover, Boat Show, Art Basel.... Driver's license information required for securing reservations with hotel. VRBO security deposit charge- Min$49 for 4 guests $69 for 5 guests Accepting pay pal(US or Cdn funds ),or certified checks. No credit cards Reservations cannot be guaranteed without payment and prices subject to change.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Miami International at 11.1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hotel is right on the beach at Fontainebleau Resort
- Nearest Barpub: Bars are in the hotel at Fontainebleau Resort
- Nearest Golf: Miami Beach Gold Club(municipal) at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: hotel has it's own restaurants at Fontainebleau Resort
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Fontainebleau Resort:
At this great hotel you can enter a world of fun and play. Shop, dine, exercise, enjoy the spa or simply relax and be pampered by the most wonderful staff you will ever meet. You will always have things to do and see. This 22 acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award winning chefs; two nightlife venues; beautiful spa, expansive poolscape; great pool and play area for children and a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach. If walking is what you like to do, the boardwalk, which is right outside of the hotel, leads to South Beach.(about a 30 minute walk). The Fontainebleau has long been a dynamic resort which having had a complete renovation, makes it a most exciting resort destination. This apartment just underwent a beautiful new interior renovation in October 2012. This hotel is NOT in South Beach, but is part of Millionaire's Row as listed with VRBO.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
Enjoy the beautiful views from this apartment when you are here. The two balconies let you sit and relax whenever you want. The ability to take a refreshing swim in one of the many pools, or the ocean, makes you feel completely alive. If pampering is what you really need, the spa is the ideal place to go to, or if just relaxing is what you want, sit by one of the many pools and let all the wonderful staff pamper you. For those who love to work out, the gym is the place to be. The equipment is state of the art and as a renter there is no charge to you. You can workout all the while looking out over the grounds and the ocean. If you don't ever want to leave the grounds, you don't have to. There are many restaurants on the premises and there is a beautiful bar area in the main area of the hotel. Room service is just a call away for dining in, or if you want, the apartment has a full sized kitchen for you to cook in. This apartment offers you all the comforts of home while being in a luxury hotel
Links to more information:
View of the Tresor Tower at the Fontainebleau Hotel
Front driveway and walkway between buildings at the hotel
newly renovated living room with flat screen tv and computer
Kitchen with bar seating
Master bedroom with king sized bed
Powder room in Living room area with shower
city and water view from living room
View of seventh floor Tresor pool from Master Bedroom balcony
Main pool deck with ocean in background
looking at the hotel from the beach side
View of glass fitness centre at the back of the hotel
Miami Beach boardwalk right outside the hotel grounds.
Tresor Tower of the Fontainebleau Hotel
Front driveway of the Tresor
desk with I Mac computer and guest bar
Dining area of apartment. Curtains drawn over balcony exit
Washer and dryer in the apartment
view from Living room balcony
View of the grounds of the resort with many of the pools visible
Bar at the back of the hotel by the pools
Children's pool with water slide Lawn seating at this pool
Interior view of the 5800 square foot state of the art fitness centre
BleauBar located in the main lobby of the hotel
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.