Sailor's Berth 15
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bayside Condos studio description
Great corner studio with extra large windows to watch the dolphins play and boats go by. Beautiful water views from the condo and balcony. Second floor location and yes, we have an elevator. Queen sized comfortable bed with plantation shutters separating the living area with a full size leather sofabed. Flat screen TV, DVD, Cable, Internet, Telephone, Dishwasher, Microwave-Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Kuerig brew station, Cooking utensils, Towels, Linen, Iron, Ironing board, Hair dryer, Air Conditioner, Laundry Facilities on site. Heated Pool and outdoor barbeque grill. Yes, It's all Here.
- 425 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Has elevator but 1 quick flight up.
- On floor 2
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Tub with shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 4
- There are days you can walk to Caladesi Island. Breathtaking !
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Quiet waterfront corner studio in south Clearwater Beach. Direct water views from the unit and balcony in this updated end unit. Watch the boats go by and the Dolphins play. Wonderful location next door to the Clearwater Yacht Club. 10 minute walk to Pier 60 and the main Clearwater Beach and famous BeachWalk. Steps from the Sand Key Bridge. Don't forget to visit 'WINTER', our famous Dolphin at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. (less than 2 miles away.). Other attractions close by are: Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, John's Pass Marina, Adventure Island, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Pier, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Caladesi Island (O.K. you can walk to Caladesi Island. a breathtaking adventure.). Walt Disney World and all Orlando attractions are about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly rates run $675 High season From December 16 to April 30 run $795 to $995 per week.
12% tax applies to all rentals. $250 deposit required to book. Credit Cards accepted thru PayPal. No PayPal acct necessary. $75 cleaning fee plus tax per stay.
High Season reservations run Sat to Sat ( Jan thru April 16th)
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I am a Real Estate Broker for Clearwater Beach Realty. I own this unit and have been renting it out since purchase in 2004. I continually upgrade year after year. I live and work close so easy to handle any problems if one should arise. I love this location. Come see for yourself.
Why the Owner Chose Bayside Condos:
I bought this property because of the boat slip and location. It's fun here and I have met so many nice people from all over the world. Very relaxed. No complicated rules to follow, just common sense and courtesy.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Close walking distance to all you need. Even a Jolly Trolley to take you distances. You could get away without a car. But you do have 1 parking space. Sorry, no guest spots. Street parking is available.
- Primary: 727-467-9090
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 1-866-870-9991
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New leather full size sofa-bed
Sailor's Birth 15
Grill area close to pool
Great Sunsets from Bayside
Sunset / Fishing / Entertainment
Waterfront dock area
.Queen size bed
Great little kitchen. Everthing you need.
Bath Dressing Area
Shoppng , restaurants, activities so close
Over the bridge to Sand Key
Visit the new Hooter's on Clearwater Beach
PIER 60 Join us for sunset
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013