You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coloma cottage description
Darling two bedroom/one bath cottage with a big deck to enjoy summer days. It's a very short walk to the beautiful sandy beach where you can walk for miles. Nice eat in kitchen, large living room with two seating areas. Settle in for a relaxing week or weekend.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- It's only a short walk to a beautiful beach where you can walk for miles. Conveniently located between the charming beach towns of St. Joseph and South Haven, Michigan. Lots to do nearby. Close to restaurants, golf, hiking, apple picking, and much more. Enjoy cottage living in a quiet, country, setting. Relax on the deck and enjoy the wooded view. There's lots of events in both St Joseph and South Haven throughout the summer and fall. There are also some winter festivals, so don't miss the year round fun. Load up on fresh fruit and vegetables throughout the area. See a first run movie at the local theater for $5 including popcorn and a large drink. A five minute drive to Harbor Shores Golf course and several others. Lots of great hiking nearby or out the door. Close to Chicago, but feels far away. Plenty to do rain or shine. 10% discount for returning guests and referrals. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Convenient and Fun Vacation!
Convenient and Fun Vacation!
My wife, 2 yr old son, our shitzu-poodle and I recently stayed at this nice little cabin for a quick getaway. The cabin had great amenities, plenty of space, and was conveniently located! It was clean and had all the basics (pots and pans, silverware, sheets, towels, etc). It was also located on a dead end facing the woods, which gave us plenty of privacy! The owner returned my deposit VERY quickly and was easy to contact if we needed anything. We took multiple trips over to St. Joe (just 10 minutes down the road) for our son to ride the carousel and play at the beach. We also enjoyed some delicious South Bend Chocolates and cheesecake in St. Joe. We took a trip over to some nearby Orchards, including a little visit to an outdoor "dinosaur" museum. We saw some beautiful sunsets and enjoyed a great dinner downtown Coloma at The Friendly Tavern.
- Guest JP (Indiana)
- Date of stay 07/25/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, families with young children, adventure seekers.
$800.00/wk $150.00/night with 3 night minimum (summer) cleaning fee $75.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Our family has owned a home in the area for 100 years. We are continuing this long tradition.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
It is a great place to get away and have a fun weekend with family and friends. We love to sit on our deck and walk on the beach.
- Primary: 847-722-7941
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 13, 2013