The Yellow Beach House! Private Pool! Paradise Awaits You!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Are you looking for relaxation, seclusion, & privacy? A perfect getaway? Then make the Yellow Beach House your home for the Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, or even a Holiday!!
Please read all the information listed on this page before contacting me. PLEASE read the rates listed on this page and if you are not willing to pay those rates then please do not contact me to get a deal because I am not interested in cutting my rates in half, so please read everything on this page, so that you do not waste your time or mine. Thanks!
Also, we accept payments via Paypal and certified check.
Reservation fee is due up front upon making your reservation.
Outdoor dining area
Large front porch
2nd story balcony
Concrete pool deck & lounge area
4 beds, plus 2 bunk beds built in the wall
1 bedroom features 2 full size beds
Balcony with Ocean View!
Entire deck is tile
Great place to watch the sunset or sunrise!
2 access routes
Beach is literally across the road
fenced in for even more seclusion
two relaxing waterfalls
6ft deep in the center & shallow on each end
Perfect pool for volleyball or relaxation!
Surrounded by palm trees & paradise
Privately owned & rented
Indoor Necessities: More Indoor : Outdoor:
New Washer & Dryer
New stainless steel Refrigerator
New stainless steel microwave
Freezer & Icemaker
First Aid Medical Kit
Cookwear & Utensils
Dishes & Cups
Towels, & beach towels
Sheets, blankets, & pillows
NEW flat screen TVs in every bedroom & den
DVD player in Den
Several DVDs & Movies
Seashell Checkers & Tic Tac Toe
PS2 + games
PS1 + games
Concrete picnic table & umbrella
Lounge chairs (4 total)
New wood lounge chairs w/ cushions & hand-painted table
New black wicker chairs & ottomans w/ cushions
Black wicker couch w/ cushions & granite table
New wood hand-painted bar table & 2 bar stools
Rocking chairs on balcony & front porch
Fence around pool & pool deck
Circular side gravel driveway
Stereo boom box-Radio, CDs, & tapes
Pool volleyball net & volleyball
The Yellow Beach House is located in Panama City Beach, Florida right on Front Beach Road. It is directly across the street from the beach! It is located in Laguna Beach towards the west end of the beach!
Please check out my website for more information.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Must be at least 25 years of age to sign the rental agreement. Signer must be physically present for the duration of the stay, otherwise you will forfeit your stay under the rental agreement....moreless
- Smoking Allowed:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (2), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- The TVs throughout the house have just been updated to flat screens, the clothes washer and dryer is brand new, the refrigerator is stainless steel and new as is the stainless steel microwave. We are in the process of updating all the appliances. The house was just recently professionally cleaned from top to bottom, so it is fresh and clean! New patio furniture has been added to the front porch downstairs and upstairs and patio furniture has been added around the pool for the feel of true luxury and relaxation....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- The Yellow Beach House is located directly on Front Beach Road right across the street from the beach. Thomas's Donuts is not too far away down Front Beach Road and it is a place you must try for breakfast! Pier Park also is just right down Front Beach Road, which is another place you must visit. It offers a variety of shops including: Ron Jon's, Beach Scene, As Seen On TV, Croc Store, Dillards, Marshalls, Target, Dollar Store, Great American Cookie, Victoria's Secret, and many more. There are also severl places at Pier Park to dine, just grab a quick bite to eat, or go out for a drink and some entertainment including: Margaritaville, The Back Porch, Reggae J's, Guy Harvey's, Red Robin, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbuck's, Tutsy's (same bar that is in Nashville), and many more! If you are just looking for something sweet then Pier Park is yet again the place to go. It offers a Marble Slab ice cream parlor, Great American Cookie Factory, and a candy shop (*delicious caramel apples). For some of the BEST local flavor you must go to Dusty's. From the outside the place does not look all that amazing, but I promise once you try their food you will love it. The fried seafood platter is a great choice if you are a seafood lover. If not, then I suggest trying the hot wings because not only are they delicious, but they are huge. If you have never had Miss Newby's Hunch Punch then I highly suggest going to Miss Newby's down on Thomas Drive located beside Club La Vela. Spinnaker and Club La Vela are good places for nightlife and partying till dawn. Both of these would be considered clubs and typically attract a younger crowd. There is also a Coyote Ugly bar on Front Beach Road right by the store called 'Shipwreck.' If you like to go on outdoor adventures then I highly suggest going to St. Andrews State Park, which is located on the eastern tip of Panama City Beach (if you go all the way to the end of Thomas Drive then you will run right into it). The Jetties, located inside St. Andrews State Park, is a great place to snorkel because the water is clear and you get to see fish and other ocean life up close. It is a very unique experience. A trip to Shell Island is another fun adventure you should go on either by taking the ferry or renting a boat or waverunner. For fine dining ($$$) you should go to Captain Anderson's located on the bay. Try the lobster or steak and get a Rumrunner. Shipwreck Island Water Park is another fun attraction for both children and adults. There are also several other types of fun attractions including: putt-putt golf, go-carts, arcades, bumber boats, and more. The fastest go-carts are located across from Club La Vela on Thomas Drive and at that same place they also have a sling-shot ride. Ride the sling-shot if you can handle it because you see a beautiful view of the beach....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A Truly Wonderful Family Vacation
A Truly Wonderful Family Vacation
This house was perfect for the families and age ranges that we had in our group. There were 9 of us with ages ranging from 1 to 59. Everyone had their own space. The house is far enough away from the resorts that the beach area we used was not crowded (and easy to get to). The beds were really comfortable. There was plenty of room outside for grilling. Best of all the pool was heavenly – it was so relaxing and great entertainment for the children after returning from the beach. We had a couple of questions during our stay and the owner was just a helpful phone call away. I would definitely stay at this property again and would recommend it to my family and friends.
- Guest BeachFan (Alabama)
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 - Jan 6, 2014
4 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 30
6 night min stay
|Memorial Day Weekend
May 23 - May 28
3 night min stay
|Summer 1 (May 29-June 28)
May 29 - Jun 28
3 night min stay
|July 4 Week--6 nights min stay
Jun 29 - Jul 6
6 night min stay
|Summer 2 (July 7-Aug. 28)
Jul 7 - Aug 28
3 night min stay
|Labor Day Weekend (8/29-9/3)
Aug 29 - Sep 3
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
July 4 week requires min. stay of 6 nights and for a LIMITED TIME only when you stay 6 nights during July 4 week then your 7th night is FREE!! Min. stay during non-holidays & non-seasonal months: 3 nights. Monthly rates available upon request. $200 clean up fee & $75 reservation fee.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Reservation Fee: $100 + tax
- Clean-Up Fee: $175 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: My family built this home and has owned it ever since. We personally manage the property and it has never been managed by a rental company. As a matter of fact it has hardly been rented out to anyone, but we have had so many people ask to rent it that we finally decided to list it. This is our personal beach house that we love and cherish, so we hope that you will take care of our home just as you would your own.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
This property was family built and owned. It has never been listed with a rental company and it is managed by the actual owners of the home. It has not been rented out to many people, so it is in excellent condition! It still looks like new! The owners have taken great care of this home because it is their personal beach house. Several things in the home have recently been updated. This home makes you feel like you are at the beach, not at home. It truly is like a breath of fresh air. The walls are a light yellow color throughout the home and it is decorated very beachy, so if you are looking to get away from home and your everyday surroundings then this house is the house for you!! There are so many spectacular features of this home including: the private fenced in pool, the sun deck, outdoor furniture, ocean views, beach access, beach decor, sunsets, and all the personal touches! Everything that is hand-painted inside and outside the house was done personally by our family. We love our home and want it to be beautiful! Please take care of it! :)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Balcony with Ocean View! Private SUNDECK!! Entire deck is tile Great place to watch the sunset or sunrise! Rocking chairs Bar table & 2 bar stools wrap around balcony Private Pool fenced in for even more seclusion two relaxing waterfalls 6ft deep in the center & shallow on each end Perfect pool for volleyball or relaxation! Surrounded by palm trees & paradise Plush black wicker couch w/ brand new cushions Black wicker & granite coffee table 2 brand new wood lounge chairs w/ cushions Brand new hand-painted wood table 2 regular lounge chairs Front porch wrap around porch rocking chairs new black wicker chairs & ottomans w/ new cushions new hand-painted wood bar table & 2 wood adirondack bar stools Beach access 2 access routes Beach is literally across the road
- Primary: +1 2052236025 Whitney Shirley
- Secondary: +1 2056839520 Whitney Shirley
- Tertiary: +1 2052224172 Ricky Shirley--owner
- Fax: +1 2058536647 Cover sheet must say 'Attention: Whitney Shirley'
Links to more information:
.Fenced & gated private pool!
Beach Access Routes
Back porch & fenced in concrete pool deck
Second or balcony master bedroom
Bunk beds built in the wall
THE YELLOW BEACH HOUSE! Private balcony and SUNDECK!
Downstairs master bedroom
Guest bedroom with double beds
Beach access directly across the street.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!