Relax and Enjoy Our Newly Built 3 Bedroom Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Okanagan Centre cottage description
We built this cottage from the ground up in 2009 for our family to enjoy. We made sure it had all the modern touches including all lighting on dimmers, flat panel TVs, full size LG front load washer and dryer, heated floors, stainless appliances with a gas range and side by side fridge with water and ice as we wanted a functional fun kitchen. We installed central air for hot summer nights and a wood stove for cold winter nights. From pot lights to sky lights and solid wood doors, this cottage has it all under an easy to clean 750 sq foot print. Outside we have both a Weber natural gas and charcoal grill for use and a extra large cedar deck to enjoy with a six person patio table with stellar views. We have a well manicured rear yard to enjoy with loungers and a 90 foot driveway for ample parking including your boat and trailer. Sit back and enjoy your stay and know we are only 20 minutes away if you require any assistance.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water View
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Our cottage is situated in a quiet area of okanagan centre directly across okanagan centre road from the water, yet 5 minute walk to a public boat launch. We have a bouy available for your boat so there is no need to launch your boat every day. We maintain a raked pebble beach area for us to enjoy just out front of the cottage which gets endless evening sun. There are trails for walking along the waters edge, our children enjoy going on treasure hunts. A large park and play field to enjoy just down the street with a cafe for specialty coffee/desserts and home style cooking for excellent breakfast to dinner menus to enjoy while sitting outdoors. We are a short drive to three wineries, take friends or family to Grey Monk winery its a must for wine, lunch or dinner. Full services from groceries to banking are 5-10 minute drive. Markets and fresh produce and road side fruit stands are all over the valley and close to us....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Absolutley Stunning Place
Absolutley Stunning Place
It is tough to explain in words or even pictures how amazing this cottage is. It is by far the nicest cottage we have ever stayed at and we can not wait to come back to this place next year. The proximity to the lake is great, literally seconds and you are at the beach. The views from the panoramic glass in the master bedroom are breathtaking and waking up and seeing the lake first thing in the morning can not be beat. Pamela and William are such nice people to deal with as well. Tranquility and super relaxing time is what we were after and this is exactly what we got. The cottage totally exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much, William and see you next year. We will be recommending your cottage to all of our family and friends.
- Guest Paul N. (Edmonton)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Even better than photos!
Even better than photos!
The photos don't do this property justice. This cabin is charming but thoroughly modern, new construction. It has an amazing patio with a lake view where we spent most of our time. Also, it was spotlessly clean and the beds and linens were very comfortable. We would love to stay again next year. We walked to Grey Monk winery one day- it only took 30 minutes. The beach outside is pebbly but we preferred it to the public area. About a 20 min drive from Kelowna.
- Guest bbykt (Burnaby, BC, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/26/12
- Review Submitted 07/29/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
June 01 thru to September 30 nightly rate of 225.00 for a minimum of 2 nights. Weekly rate of 1300.00 plus 100.00 cleaning charge
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: 2507656162 up till 8 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.