Open for the Holidays!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eagle Crest condo description
What could be better than this beautiful townhouse that offers all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities or pure relaxation. The creek babbles by the patio for long evenings watching the sunset. The Lakeside Sports Center is a short walk away with it's super kid friendly splash park, outdoor pool, hot tub for the adults and great work out facility. Enjoy all the amenities of Eagle Crest Resort And don't forget, spring skiing is fantastic at Mt. Bachelor or Hoodoo!
- On floor 1
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Beautiful large soaking tub in the master bath.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Water View:
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Talk about the spice of life! No other Northwest destination offers such vast array of sights, activities and adventure. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to think of a pastime we don’t have a venue for… Mt. Bachelor for the skiing and snowboarding. Cultus Lake or Lake Billy Chinook for waterskiing and wake boarding. Tetherow, Crosswater or Aspen Lakes for golfing. Phil’s trail for mountain biking. The Cascade Lakes Highway for road biking or sight-seeing. Smith Rock State Park for rock climbing. South Sister for hiking or mountain climbing. The Metolious, Deschutes or Fall River for fly fishing. The Les Schwab Ampitheater for big-time concerts. The list goes on and on....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Everything we wanted in a vacation condo!
Everything we wanted in a vacation condo!
My wife and I stayed at this condo for a month starting in mid-August and we just had a wonderful time. The condo had everything we needed for a comfortable relaxing vacation in beautiful Eagle Crest. Our favorite thing was the nice little creek right outside the spacious back deck. The King bed in the master was very comfortable and te kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. The video eqipment was a bit outdated but we are not TV watchers so it didn't matter. The wifi worked great. I definitely recommend this condo to anyone looking for a stress-free and relaxing vacation.
- Guest William H.
- Date of stay 09/15/13
- Review Submitted 09/24/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Manager response: From the own and Mary and Terri- Thanks so very much.
Happy VacationGuest comment entered by manager
The condo is both beautifully and comfortably furnished. We had a fabulous time and the location near the pool and the western property entrance made it very convenient.
- Guest Cheryl
- Date of stay 08/09/12
- Review Submitted 09/06/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30, 2014
5 night min stay
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2015
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Receipt of your refundable deposit will hold your booking. Full payment is due 30 days in advance of your arrival. Cancellations must be 30 days in advance to receive a refund. There is a 3% fee for use of a credit card.
Low Season Special: Stay 4 nights and get the 5th night FREE
High Season Special: Stay 6 nights and get the 7th night FREE
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Cleaning: $100
- Tax Rate 8%
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Roberts Field in Redmond at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Cline Falls Hwy. into Tumalo & Bend at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brassy's at Eagle Crest at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Bachelor at 38 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eagle Crest Resort has 3 beautiful golf courses at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Niblicks & Green's at Eagle Crest at 2 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Ski in the morning (thru May) & golf in the afternoon! One of the three golf courses at Eagle Crest is open all year - making in possible to enjoy both winter & summer sports in the same day. What could be better!!
- Primary: 503-312-6762
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open space around this end unit let's you sit back and take in the views.
Fully stocked kitchen with granite counters
King size Master bed
play golf on one of Eagle Crest's three challenging courses
Spray Park just a short distance from this unit
Living room with gas fireplace and TV
enjoy the creek from the spacious back deck
some of your neighbors
Cline Falls State Park is nearby
Located in the Creekside Condominiums, listen to the creek off your patio.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.