'Sandy Bottoms' on the North Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dauphin Island house description
Come enjoy the beauty, peace, and quiet of this house on the Mississippi Sound that provides calm winds, calm waters, and great fishing, with beautiful views of both the Sound and the Gulf. Playing in the surf and sand of the emerald waters of the Gulf and sea-shelling are only a few short steps away from this waterfront home. This beautifully decorated modern home features satellite TV, 3 bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths, grill, and a large deck for sunbathing and enjoying the views. Sleeps 6.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Pier Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Dauphin Island offers the Sea Lab & Estuarium, Mobile Bay Auto Ferry, Ft. Gaines, West End Beach Inflatable Water Slides, and the beautiful trails and wildlife of the Audubon Sanctuary. Night life and shopping are a short ride to Mobile with outlet stores on the eastern shore and Biloxi. Mississippi gambling casinos are a mere 45 minutes away offering gaming and great buffets! Kayaking, parasailing, jet ski's, banana boat rides, and water slides are all part of the island's fun in the sun. The island offers great restaurants with fresh Gulf seafood and barbeque. Our famous Lighthouse Bakery with cappucino's, lattes, and fresh baked pastries all add to the island's charm. This is a laid back island where you sit on the porch listening to the waves and watch the seagulls and dolphins play....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $180 Nightly
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Barpub: BB & G on Bienville Blvd at 2 Miles
- Primary: Toll Free (877) 526-2467
- Secondary: (251) 861-5000 (Alabama, USA)
- Tertiary: +1 251-454-7425
- Fax: +1 251-861-5004
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gulf of Mexico from the front porch
Misissippi Sound from the deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 03, 2013