Seafront Villa Just 20 Metres from the Water, with Private Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ayia Napa villa description
Casa Del Mar has been furnished to a high standard and is IDEAL for COUPLES & FAMILIES: PRIVATE POOL, SEA VIEWS & raised wooden fencing around the landscaped garden for added privacy.
Located in the Ayia Thekla resort area, it is only a few minutes away from the NEIGHBOURING BEACHES & the famous fishing harbour of Potamos & its taverna restaurants.
It sleeps 6 comfortably (8 using the sofa bed) & is fully furnished. The private pool is surrounded by a landscaped garden with SEA VIEWS, as the villa is ONLY 20 metres to the WATER's EDGE. The villa has superior quality hot/cold air conditioning throughout, with a fully furnished lounge including a double sofa bed, a further 2 seater sofa, coffee table & TV/DVD situated around a fireplace.
Patio doors lead to a terrace overlooking the private pool with chairs & recliners for outdoor dining & relaxation whilst taking in the breeze & the view.
A lovely SEAFRONT villa, the villa is perfect for holidays
Activities and Fun ! : Sports:
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
How to get there !: 1) Air Transfer from London (all to Larnaka International Airport):
British Airways (fr Heathrow), Cyprus Airways (fr Heathrow), Monarch Airlines (Budget Airline, fr Luton) & Easyjet (Budget Airline fr London Gatwick).
2) Koukounis Car Rental (Stavros Koukounis)
Excellent and very personal car rental service with collection/delivery available at airport
Cars are newer and better value than the regular big brand name car hire companies
Tel:+357 2462 5177
3) Taxi from Larnaka International Airport to Villa Casa Del Mar (35 km) should cost around €30 and take around 35 minutes
Driving instructions from Larnaca Airport: Driving instructions from Larnaca airport to your villa, Casa del Mar:
- Turn L at the roundabout when leaving the airport, then straight on at the next roundabout
- Turn R at the following roundabout to join the motorway (A3) to Paralimni
- Stay on the motorway (keep R) following signs to Ayia Napa & Protaras/Paralimni for approx 45km
- Look for the sign to Derynia/Sotira & continue past it, but take the next exit/turn off towards Liopetri (look for brown coloured sign for Potomas)
- At the junction head towards Potomas/Ayia Thekla (small plane at side of road)
- At the main road junction, turn L and after about 200m look for Giovanni sign on your right & turn R at the sign down a dirt track to Ionion resort complex
- Turn L at the tarmac road then take the first R & follow the road down to your villa, Casa del Mar which is on the L hand side (Villa no 11).
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Casa del Mar is fully furnished in tasteful neutral and warm colours. The kitchen is also fully equipped with all required cutlery, crockery and utensils and linens and towels are also provided. Basically the villa is ready for immediate use and for holiday makers to start the holiday sprinting! (All utility costs included ie electricity, water, gas etc) 1 of the 3 bedrooms is on the ground floor, and if the stairs are to be avoided, this is suitable for the infirm or elderly. The sofa bed is also on the ground floor. The landscaped garden has been decorated with Grecian Pots and Urns as well as driftwood/ rocks. It is adjacent to the private pool with night lighting. Raised wooden fencing surrounds the villa for additional privacy....moreless
- DVD Player
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Area
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Optional
- 4 Ring Stove
- Walkway To Water
- Deck Chairs
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Fabulous Holiday !
Fabulous Holiday !
Dear Winson I would just like to say what a lovely time we had on holiday at your comfortable villa recently. It was great to have a private pool as it was still quite hot even in October. With the villa being close to a variety of amenities including the water park and good restaurants there was plenty to do close by and Ayia Napa is only a short drive away. There were also a number of family friendly beaches within close proximity and Paralimni with its supermarkets and shops was also easy to reach. I would highly recommend your villa as a relaxing place to stay whilst having the advantage of plenty to do close by. Kind regards Maggie
- Guest MagB (Midlands, UK)
- Date of stay 09/27/09
- Review Submitted 02/03/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Indian Summer 2013
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2013
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Larnaka International Airport at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 300 Metres
- Primary: +44 (0)7956 508660
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Gate to Casa del Mar
Relax in the Patio sunshine
Lounge with sofas, TV/DVD around fireplace area
Decorated in warm neutral colours
Take a refreshing swim in the private pool
Fully equipped Kitchen
Take in the sun on the balcony
Comfortable Spacious Bedrooms