Golf Trips and Girls Weekends! Luxurious 6 Bedroom with Bunk Bed Nook!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Isle Beach house description
Bring your family and friends and make some memories!! You will have lots of space for everyone in this 6 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom home. Newly remodeled from top to bottom and clean, clean, clean. Pictures can't show how beautiful this home is. Enjoy all the luxuries and conveniences of home with none of the responsibilities. Don't miss your opportunity to stay in this fully furnished top of the line home. Free WiFi included with all rentals. Enjoy the granite countertops, large open kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, freshly painted and carpeted rooms. Four of the six bedrooms have a private bathroom and five rooms offer access to semi-private deck areas. Home comfortably sleeps 16 adults in beds and 4 children in a bunk bed nook. Head up to the third level widow's watch with a cup of coffee or glass of wine and relax while enjoying views of the ocean, inter coastal waterways and the downtown area. This home offers an extra sleeping/reading nook off the master bedroom with a daybed. This canal home has spectacular views of the ocean, downtown area and Ocean Isle activities. Just a 3 minute walk to the beach access beside the Ocean Isle Community Center with public bathrooms and a volleyball net. Bring your boat and Jet Ski’s for your own private dock. Leave all the extras at home and let us provide them for you. Beach toys, beach chairs, wagon and grill are all included in your rental. A private heated outdoor shower allows you to shower off outside and bring less of the sand back home with you. A home you will want to return to again and again and memories you will never forget.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 17-20
- King size beds (1) Master bedroom upstairs with king bed and twin daybed in nook, TV and amazing views. Master bathroom with double sinks. Queen size beds (2) Two rooms with queen beds, TV's and private bathrooms. Full beds (2) Two rooms with 1 double bed. Child Beds (4) Bunk bed nook with sleeping for four children. Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) A daybed outside master bedroom in a sleeping nook. Bunk beds (1) One room with twin over full bunk bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- So many places to explore! Ocean Isle hosts numerous activities, events and experiences for all ages. Within walking distance, treat yourself to delicious homemade ice cream at the Ocean Isle Creamery after a game of mini-golf, then let the kids play at the playground while the adults relax. Later enjoy one of the restaurants on the island including Sharky's and The Thirsty Tiki. Just over the bridge be sure to check out The Sugar Shack for some family friendly fun with great food and great entertainment. Take a relaxing stroll to the pier to watch the sunset and catch some dolphins passing by. On Friday evenings, during the summer months, enjoy live music from the luxury of your porch, screened in porch, widow’s watch or just walk down and join the excitement. Visit Ocean Isle Beach Fishing Center for all your fishing answers and spend some time fishing off your private dock or off the pier. Walk to the Museum of The Coastal Carolinas and learn about our sea turtles that will be nesting and hatching from May through October. Make the 45 min drive to Myrtle Beach and enjoy Barefoot Landing, The House of Blues, Myrtle waves Water park, Alabama Theatre, The Hard Rock Cafe and Ripley's Aquarium. Head North 45 minutes to Wilmington and enjoy the Fort Fisher Civil War Museum, North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher and the USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial. If you still have some energy, visit Silver Coast Winery, Ingram Planetarium, Orton Plantation and Brookgreen Gardens. Golf at several locations from minutes away or spend the day shopping, wine tasting, horseback riding, parasailing and jet skiing. Ocean Isle hosts the NC Oyster Festival in October and there are various festivals and events within minutes of Ocean Isle year-round. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect! We will definitely stay here again! It was the perfect place for a calm & relaxing weekend getaway and it would be an awesome place to stay for a week or two or three!!!. The beach, restaurants, ice cream shop & even a museum is all in walking distance. The house is absolutely beautiful, very clean & welcoming. The views from the balconies with the breeze from the beach are so relaxing. It would be fantastic for a large family vacation since the space will accommodate so many people, but it works great for two too! The owners were very prompt with processing our reservation so this place was truly an all around Perfect Rental!!!
- Guest Carolina Couple (North Carolina)
- Date of stay 03/15/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again.
Great Time and Beautiful Home!
Great Time and Beautiful Home!
Our families had a great time at Ocean Isle Beach. The house was beautiful! Everyone enjoyed being a short walk from ice cream, miniature golf and the beach. This was our first experience using VRBO and we were extremely pleased with the process. The home owner was only an email or phone call away, which put us at ease. Thanks again for a wonderful vacation!
- Guest Lynn F. (Lexington, North Carolina)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/02/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation and the convenience of being walking distance from all the activities and the beach. Glad we could help make your first VRBO experience a good one!
Went for a long weekend during the offseason. Great house. They paid attention to the details when putting the house together. The family loved it.
- Guest Christian (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 01/17/13
- Review Submitted 01/20/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are so glad you enjoyed your weekend getaway in Ocean Isle.
The house is fantastic for a large group of adults, as was our group. The house would also accommodate those with children easily. The nook area with bunk beds would be a child's delight. The house is large, airy, clean and well-maintained. The house is centrally located--within easy walking distance to the beach, pier, minature golf, and small shops. We only had to walk about a half-block to enjoy the oyster festival, and could sit on the outdoor decks to enjoy the music. The owners were very helpful, and were wonderful to work with as we planned our trip. We look forward to going back next year!
- Guest Mil (Vass, NC )
- Date of stay 10/19/12
- Review Submitted 10/24/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Thank you so much for sharing your experience and hope you are looking forward to your next vacation in Ocean Isle!
We had a absolutely perfect weekend here celebrating my birthday with friends and without kids. We had 11 adults with plenty of room to spare...we even could crowd around the dining room table for dinner! The house is even more beautiful than the pictures. Really neat and clean. A very easy, quick walk to the beach or to the restaurants. I can't think of one bad thing. We definitely would like to come again and even bring the kids! Thanks for such a relaxing getaway!
- Guest Ready to come back! (North Carolina)
- Date of stay 10/05/12
- Review Submitted 10/13/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are so glad you had a wonderful Birthday weekend!! Thanks for choosing our property for your celebration.
This house is awesome! It's huge, well maintained, and in a perfect location. I will be staying here again!
- Guest Jane Fisher (North Bend, WA)
- Date of stay 08/18/12
- Review Submitted 08/22/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: We are so glad you had such a nice time, and we would love to host your group again next time you visit Ocean Isle Beach.
Best Bang For My Buck!!!
Best Bang For My Buck!!!
Great Beach House in ideal location. We had 5 adults and 4 children aged 1.5 to 10 yrs. No one was with out something to do!! Beautiful views of the ocean from the lower deck, amazing views from the Widows Watch. The owners recently purchased this property and still have a few cosmetic repairs in progress, but nothing that prohibited our full use of the house. There's new furniture throughout, new appliances, pots,pans etc. This house was very comfortable. Friday nights there is live entertainment in the museum parking lot. The place was packed, but we were able to watch from the deck of the house. The playground is very close, and in full view of the deck. We will be back to this house.
- Guest miggy (Durham, North Carolina)
- Date of stay 06/26/12
- Review Submitted 07/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: Glad you enjoyed your family vacation in Ocean Isle Beach!!
Great off season rates available. Book now!!! January-February 2014 $1995.00\weekly March 2014-May 2014 $2250.00 June-August 2014 $3250.00\weekly Sat-Sat. rental Inquire for Holidays and special events. Rates suject to change until confirmed. Nightly rates off season and value season $250.00-$500.00 Please inquire. 12.75% Taxes (NC, Ocean Isle Beach, Brunswick Co.) added to rates above Balance due 45 days prior to rental. $500. security deposit required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: After enjoying Ocean Isle Beach with friends, extended family and our children for many years we decided we wanted to have our own home to continue to make wonderful memories!
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Isle Beach:
We spent a week at a property on Laurinburg and decided this street was for us. From Laurinburg St., walking to the downtown area, the pier, restaurants, playground, museum and most importantly the beach takes moments and allows you to park the car and leave it even with small feet.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We wanted to be at the beach, but we wanted to get more than just the beach and sand experience. This house gives kids and adults access to much than the beach. You can easily walk to the pier, ice cream shop, restaurants, mini-golf and then head to the beach.
Luxury living at Ocean Isle Beach in ideal downtown location behind OIB museum.
What a sunset!!!
kitchen with brand new appliances, utensils, cookware.......large 8 person table
Spacious living room opens to upstairs.
Upstairs bedroom with a full and a twin bed and a private bathroom.
Downstairs queen bedroom with private bathroom and TV.
Nook outside master bedroom with twin bed.
Bunk bed nook sleeps 4 children. Toys and baby items too. It's a kids favorite
Shared bathroom upstairs with double sink.
The canal view
So relaxing, life doesn't get any better.
Friday Nights!! Enjoy live music from the comfort of your porch.
Living room opens into large kitchen with seating for a large group.
Luxurious yet very comfortable living room with large TV,DVD player and stereo.
Luxurious master bedroom with King bed, twin daybed, private bathroom and TV.
Downstairs bedroom with full and twin beds and a private bathroom and TV.
Upstairs queen bedroom with shared bathroom and TV.
Upstairs twin over full bedroom with Thomas the train and TV/DVD player.
Thomas the train table
Large master bathroom with double sink.
Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and intercoastal from the widows watch.
Beautiful views from three levels of porches.
Play set in backyard.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013