Comfortable Beach Getaway with 2BR/2BA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This property is located in a quite and relaxing area with tree lined paths and is less than a 10 minute walk to the beach. Located on the third floor near the elevator and stairs and with convenient access to parking and two pools (one indoor and one outdoor), you will agree this is a perfect location for all seasons!
We hope you find our property as comfortable and convenient as we do! Our condo sleeps 4-6 and has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. There are also two outdoor areas – a screened porch off the living room not only provides ample light but it also offers additional space for everyone to gather. A second open air balcony off the master bedroom is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or listening to the crickets before heading to bed.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom end unit close to stairs and elevator (without the noise)
- 5-10 minute walk to beach or catch the 10 person golf cart in the summer
- Conveniently located near an indoor and outdoor pool. A third pool is located by the beach.
- Master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom with bathtub
- Second bedroom with two twin beds and bathroom with a walk in shower
- Living/Dining Room with sleeper sofa, recliner, and table with seating for six
- Master bedroom has its own HDTV and the living room has a 40' HDTV; TV coming soon to the 2nd bedroom
- Free Wifi is available throughout the property
- Dual sliding doors off of living room provides access to private screened porch with table and chairs
- Private open-air balcony off master bedroom provides second outdoor area to escape
- Full Kitchen with range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- Kitchen is maintained with most often used small appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils
- Linens and towels are provided for 6 – please bring your own beach/pool towels
- Coin operated laundry is located on the same level
- A reasonable amount of paper products and soaps will be available when you arrive, please purchase additional supplies for your own use while you are visiting.
Note: We are taking down some wallpaper so some of the walls my have only white primer. Everything will be clean and functional.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer, safe with electronic keypad, and iron/ironing board.
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates starting at $1,500 per week.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 17 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beach at Ocean Creek at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Barefoot Landing at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Barefoot Resort & Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Barefoot Landing at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have made our home in Northern Virginia outside of Washington, DC. While we do enjoy traveling to new places, Myrtle Beach has become one of our favorite vacation destinations. Don has been visiting Myrtle Beach since he was little spending much of the time at Ocean Creek since it was built in the early 1980's. In 2012 we decided to purchase a vacation home in Myrtle Beach so that there would always be a place to go and relax.
Why the Owner Chose Lodge Villas:
Our search for a vacation home included a place that would provided serenity year round, allowed for a pedestrian friendly walk to the beach, and was a centrally located gated community - Ocean Creek was the perfect choice! We chose our condo because it was an end unit, close to the beach and had a floor plan that kept the bedrooms separated. We have made improvements and furnished our vacation home to include all the comforts of home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Several of the unique benefits of our vacation property include: - Close, but not too close, to the elevators and stairs. Easy access without all the noise - Indoor and outdoor pools right next door - Located in a gated community with walking access to the beach - Great 1,000 square ft layout - including separated bedrooms with a screen porch
- Primary: 843-900-0366
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Visit our webpage for more information!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main living area with sleeper sofa, recliner, and 40" HDTV
Screened Porch off main living area
Master bedroom with king size bed
Balcony off of master bedroom
Second bedroom with two twin beds
Main dining area with seating for 6
View of the kitchen from the dining area
Main common areas with living, dining, and kitchen areas.
View from screen porch
Master bathroom with bathtub and shower
This is an end unit. The hallway ends before the 2nd bedroom window.
2nd bathroom with a stand up shower
View of the kitchen from the hallway
View of the living area from the kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013