Beachfront, Ocean Front, 5 Bedroom, Elevator, Pool, 3rd Floor Penthous
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Panama City Beach Properties condo description
The vista of the white sand beaches and emerald green waters from this unit is exceptional. The water changes colors throughout the day - emerald to azure to turquoise.....a striking contrast to the sand.
This well-appointed unit has sleeping room for up to 16 people,carpet in all 4/5 bedrooms, broadband internet, a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and white cabinets, private balcony, a breathtaking Gulf view from the living area and master bedroom, a laundry room with full size washer and dryer,whirlpool tub in master bedroom,and TV/DVD players flat screens The living room area and master bedroom 'face' the Gulf and have peaceful,relaxing views. You can see the sunrise and sunset from this unit during your dream vacation.
As our guest you have unlimited access to our ocean-side Gulf front pool. There is parking in the parking garage directly under the condominium on the beachside which makes you just an elevator ride away from your unit.
You are directly on the beach so you step off the pool deck and directly onto the beach. A five minute drive to Pier Park shopping mall which will feature more than one hundred stores and the new Rave 16-plex movie theater.
Minimum age to rent this unit is 25 years of age.
We know you will enjoy your stay!
- On floor 3
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 full baths, one is a Jack and Jill and extremely large. Each bath has black grantite countertops and white cabinets that match the kitchen cabinets. Travertine floors and showers with Baldwin hardward for showers and Jacuzzi and faucets. Blow dryers, towels, wash cloths, tissue in all bathrooms. Bathrooms have two vanities each to allow for more use. The Jack and Jill shared bath has a huge shower with double shower heads....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street
- Fridge has ice maker, filtered water, microwave, food grinder, 3 blenders for Margritas, Drink glasses at bar, Elevator, All utensils, Outside gas grill, pool, flat screen TVs jacuzzi, washer and dryer, coffee maker with grinder and delay start, roaster, crock pot, wine opener, plates, bowls, pots and pans, towels and washcloths, central heat and air, cathedral ceilings, penthouse, rice steamer, electric knife, sifter, shredder, large pot for crab or lobster boils, fireplace, wireless internet WiFi, cable TV with HBO, Cinemax, and showtime and 250 channels, walking distance of la vella, schooners and Hammerhead Fred's approx 5 min walk. Putt putt, golf, bumper cars, Bunjee jump, scooter rental, parasail, sea doo rentals all 5 min away. view of shell island. private pool with two other units. 2600 sq ft of space in unit. 6 TVs. Hampton Bay furniture on front deck, Beautiful granite counter-tops in kitchen and all baths. Jacuzzi in master and full bath....moreless
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Beach View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Fully equipped kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Front load washer and dryer, TV with cable/DVD/VCR, Linens and towels, 14ft x 56' Private deck, Fireplace, Elevator opens into your foyer, Pool, 2 King beds, 2 Queen, 1 full, 6 twin bunks, couch lets out into queen sleeper and other lets out into a full. TVs in all rooms, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops in all baths, 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths. beachfront ocean view. Hammerhead Freds, La Vella, Schooners (local original) pizza hut, mellow mushroom, Wendy's, 5 min walk on the beach or street. Golfing, fishing, pontoon rental, fine dining or grill on deck., seadoo rentals, parasail rentals, all day boating excursions or fish off the pier which is walking distance or visit pier park and shop till you drop or enjoy the night life and the live bands. Shell Island is visible to the left of the house or La Vella is to the right where MTV films spring brake every year. Scooter rentals, buggy rentals, cart rentals and cart riding is 5 min. walk away. The local food is to die for and the entertainment is the reason to return again and again and watch the dolphins, stingrays as you drink your morning coffee from the deck or watch the sunset in the evening with that someone special and watch the day come to a perfect end or walk down the beach to La vela, the largest dance club in the us with 12 dance theme rooms and enjoy yourself into the morning. The vista of the white sand beaches and emerald green waters from this unit is exceptional. The water changes colors throughout the day - emerald to azure to turquoise.....a striking contrast to the sand. This well-appointed unit has sleeping room for up to 16 people, carpet in all 4 bedrooms, broadband internet, , stainless steel appliances and white cabinets, private balcony, a breathtaking Gulf view from the living area and master bedroom, laundry room with full size washer and dryer, whirlpool tub in master bedroom and flat screen TV/DVD. Flat screen tv's in all rooms. The living room area and master bedroom 'face' the Gulf and have peaceful, relaxing views. You can see the sunrise and sunset from this unit during your dream vacation. As a guest you have unlimited access to the oceanside pool. There is parking in the parking garage directly under the condominium on the beachside which makes you just an elevator ride away from your unit. It is a short walk down the beach to the new Pier Park shopping mall which will feature more than one hundred stores and the new Rave 16-plex movie theatre. Activities include East Panama City Beach:St. Andrews State Park Capt. Anderson's Marina Zoo World Treasure Island Marina Sea Screamer Pirate Cruise Wonder Works Ripley's Believe it or Not Schooners Boatyard Club La Vela Spinnaker Rock'It Lanes Lady Anderson Dining Yacht Jet Ski Rentals & Parasailing Championship Golf Courses Pontoon Boat Rentals Dolphin Tours West Panama City Beach Pier Park Shipwreck Island Water Park Gulf World Helicopter Tours The Grand Theatre Goofy Golf Boars Head Hidden Lagoon Swamp Boat Rides Fun Land Man in the Sea Museum Airboat Adventures Championship Golf Courses Camp Helen State Park Jet Ski Rentals & Parasailing Boon Docks...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Love the location!!
Love the location!!
Wonderful home away from home. We are a family of 12 and this condo had space to spare. The condo is so nice and the beds are comfy. The pool is small but very nice and just perfect!! We stayed in this same building last year in a different unit. We looked for this top floor unit knowing the extra space would be helpful and was thrilled that it worked out for us to stay here. Love the location and would definately recommend this condo to others.
- Guest Kelly (North Alabama)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/21/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you so much and hope you choose to come back next year. We would love to have you. Panama City is growing so fast we can hardly keep up with all the attractions and more to come this year. Please come back again. Ena
Great Time. Great View. Wonderful Home Away From Home!
Great Time. Great View. Wonderful Home Away From Home!
Where to start? First of all the owners were very nice and seemed to genuinely care about their renters have a great time. The condo is very spacious and exceeds the description and the pictures. The view was wonderful and we watched dolphins every day in the afternoon. Beach is just steps away and could not be more breathtaking. My elderly mother in a wheelchair had no trouble getting around the condo and the elevator was very handy for unloading etc. Plenty of room, we had 6 and everyone had plenty of space, we didn't even use the kids loft, but would be great for the little ones. We went during October which is the perfect time, beaches weren't crowded but weather was still perfect and water was not too cold. All and all a wonderful vacation and would go back in a heartbeat. I would recommend to everyone.
- Guest vegidolphin (Marietta, Georgia)
- Date of stay 10/13/12
- Review Submitted 10/22/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation at our condo. The beaches are incredible and the seclusion of the beach in front of the condo is like haveing a private beach. You are always welcome back so please let us know when you would like to return and I am thrilled your mother was functional in the wheelchair. I wish my parents were still alive to enjoy this luxury with my family so enjoy that time. When you don't have it I guess you appreciate it more. I always think of them while we are here. We came down the day you left and we are both working but what a wonderful place to work. Lol. Thank you for the very nice review and if there's anything we could add to make the time there better please let us know and it will be done! Thanks again
Perfect Beach Location
Perfect Beach Location
This is a wonderful Florida beach rental property and I would highly recommend it! The location is excellent! You just walk right out your door and in a few short steps your feet are in the white sand. This property is bigger and better than it appears in the pictures. Huge porch all across back of condo, looks directly at beach. Spent lots of time out there drinking coffee in the morning and then grilling in the evenings. Very open floor plan, pool is nice, property is well maintained. Air conditioning works great, portable fans at location were unexpected and nice to have. Tankless water heater, great. Owner is very helpful with any and all questions or concerns. Owner has supplied everything you need, she is right when she says just bring your beach towels and binoculars and you will be set. We rented waverunners, parasailed and took a banana boat all from right out in front of the property. We also took a deep sea fishing trip from Captain Anderson's Marina, everyone caught fish. Went on a pontoon boat for a dolphin tour at Baypoint Marina, also rented waverunners from this location for a dolphin tour as well. Kids loved hunting for sand crabs in the evening, playing beach volleyball, going to the go carts and arcade which is right across the street. Stan's airbrush is within walking distance would highly recommend them if you want a custom, fun airbrush t-shirt. Souvenir shop within walking distance or ride the bikes the owner has on the property for your use. Close to Pier Park if your looking for a fun place for amusement, to shop and dine. Felt safe while exercising around the property. If you are looking for a nice condo for a good price in a great location where you can enjoy the FL beach than this is it, you will not be disappointed! We are a family of 4, kids ages 7 and 9 and we also went with another family who had 3 kids who were 21, 15 and 12. This location will provide your vacation fun for all ages!
- Guest RaRoo (Keller, TX)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 08/27/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: Richelle I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the beach house. I hope you had the time to visit Shell Island which is visible from the condo deck. It is grate for snorkleing, shelling and shareing a lunch. We found some awesome deals at Pier Point, theres 120 shops there and they are building a Pier Park West just beside it and it is supposed to be even larger. They have live music in the park there on Thursday nights and its all free. Dinner at Jimmy Buffetts is awesome and theres a Ice Cream place there that has home made ice cream that is to die for. I am glad you enjoyed the bikes there. I had not included them in the advertisement. MTV films spring bk. at Lavella which is 500 ft. up the beach and you can see the stage on the beach and the lights when they are they filming. Our kids like Ripleys Believe it or not just up the street and keep going back to the water park which is next door to Ripleys. Please join us again next year and I am so glad you had a wonderful time while there. Thanks again, The Keiths
Dates Daily Weekly Monthly 3/1 - 4/19 $450 $3150 N/A 4/20 - 8/18 $629 $4400 N/A (JULY 4TH WEEK IS 5000) 8/19 - 10/31 $425 $2975 N/A 11/1 - 2/28 $325 $2275 N/A Rates do not include taxes and cleaning fees. Rates subject to change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Panama City beach airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Captain Andrews at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sugar Hill Golf course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hammerhead Fred's, Schooners, Spinnaker at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: guest bath, shower/tub with granite countertops
Why the Owner Chose Other Panama City Beach Properties:
This is Unique beacause it is a third floor Penthouse thats locataed ON the beach and has a pool thats shared with only two other units and the complete front of the condo is completely glass in the living room and both bedrooms. It has a elevator that opens up in the garage and the Kitchen so theres no steps. It is a 5 minute walk to la vela which holds up to 6000 people and has 11 differant themed dance rooms and where MTV films their beach party on spring break. In front of the condo is very private and very few people which allows for privacy and quiet. You can rent jet skis and pontoons, parasal rides and fishing trips directly to the right of the house. The beaches are huge and very well kept.
- Primary: 1-513-254-1343 eastern standard time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom King bed, Croshill linens, marble tops dressers, faces ocean on R
view from living room couch
Guest room 3 beautifully decorated in Ralph Lauren decor
2nd guest room faces the ocean. Curtains quick removeable to enjoy the ocean.
6 Bunk Beds with twin on top and bottom. Decorated in Laura Ashley linens and RL
Master bedroom faces the ocean
View of pool from the deck of the Penthouse
Kitchen Cabinets and Stainless Steel Appliances
Ashley furniture, Ashely glass top table, fireplace, tile floors
View from deck, Watch the sun set in evening w the comfort of Hampton Bay furnit
Living Room, work or eat your meals from the pub table and watch the dolphins
Ashley dining room table with Ralph Lauren Linens
second level has full bed and two twin bunk beds.
beach from living room
view from the deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 28, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.