Beach Front House - Beach in the Day Sunsets at Night
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Villas house description
Located right on the Delaware Bay in a quiet natural setting.
Contemporary house - cedar ceilings main room 3 bedrooms, 2 baths,
1st floor - living room, dining room, kitchen,(Includes dishwasher, all dishes, utensils, mixers, blenders, crock pot, micro etc.) 2 bedrooms,(1 double bed- 1 bunk with bottom level a pull out double futon) 1 bath.
2nd floor 1 bedroom (queen) and a day bed/trundle and bath.
Catherderal ceiling for an open feeling, fans and a veiw of the bay from every room. Washer/dryer and iron if needed. 2 additional mattress cots. Full deck facing the bay with a grill, picnic table, chairs and lounge chairs. Great place to sit and fly a kit. Horse shoe pit, Outside shower. Off street parking
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1) 1 queen upstairs, Double Beds (1) 1 double in bedroom and a pull out bunk thta has a double futon on the bottom, Twin or Single Beds (1) top of bunk is single
day bed and pul out trundle, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) 2 mattressed cots availble stored in closets, Bunk Beds (1) top single- bottom pull out double futon...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Imagine renting this 1 1/2 story contemporary single family dwelling with detached garage, cedar siding, fire place,wood decking natural setting, and beach front. Located on the peaceful shores of the Delaware Bay in Villas, South Jesey. Just minutes from Wildwood, Cape May, Stone Habor, and don't forget ATLANTIC CITY. This perfect vacation retreat features a large deck, 3-bedrooms, a view of the bay from every room, 2 baths, full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 2 cable TVS, DVD, Wi-Fi,outside shower, grill. Use the central air conditioning or if you prefer, take advantage of the cool breeze blowing off the bay and the ceiling fans. Escape the noise and pollution of the city and relax in this peaceful 'natural' setting just a short distance from the action in Wildwood, and the Victorian charm of Cape May. Sit on the deck, pitch horse shoes right in front of the deck, or walk a few steps to the bay for quiet sun bathing, beautiful views, walking, bird watching (Red Knots and Sanderlings feed right in front of the house), shelling, fishing, sailing, dolphin sighting and most of all beautiful sunsets. Bring old sneakers to enjoy walking or running on the flats during low tide. Just a few minutes away are all the activities offered by Wildwood,-boardwalk, water activities, Cape May shops, restaurants and a must see is the Cape May Zoo. Atlantic City is about a 35 minute drive straight up the parkway....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
April 25 - May 2 $975 per week May 2 - June 20 $1150 per week June 20 - Aug. 22- $ 1400 per week Aug. 22- Sept. 26 $1250 per week reduced pricing available if renting more than one consecutive week Call for pricing before April 25 and after Sept. 26 - mini rentals availabe year leasing available Special offer for renting Sept. thru June (teachers?)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Cape May County at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: cape may lewis ferry at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Garden State parkway at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Driving Range and par 9 at 5 Miles
This shot is taken from the beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.