Your 5 Star Resort in the Great Smoky Mountains Vacation Home is Here
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort condo description
At the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort, a 5 star luxury resort you will be minutes away from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and several trailheads for the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Inside the resort there is Wild Bear Falls waterpark, Serenity Spa, and the award winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill. Westgate also has different activities for young and old planned throughout the week as well. This and a whole lot more can be found on site.
The cabin is a single bedroom with 2 full size beds plus a pull out sleeper sofa.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Wild Bear Falls Water Park, Breathtaking Views, Westgate Smokehouse Grill. Room Service Available 6 PM-10 PM Daily, Daily Children's Activities, Mason Jar Lounge, Serenity Spa, Two Outdoor Pools, Two Hot Tubs (outdoor), 24-Hour Fitness Center, Playground, Trolley Service to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, 24-Hour Smoky Mountain Marketplace, Concierge Service, Attraction Tickets Desk, DVD Rentals, ATM, 24-Hour Front Desk & Security, Check in 4pm, Check out 10am, Minimum check in age 18 years old, Wifi, Pet Friendly with deposit....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Catch a trolley into Downtown Gatlinburg, and have fun seeing the attraction's such as Ripley's Aquarium, the Space Needle, the Aerial Tramway, and LOTS of boutique shops. Take your car into Pigeon Forge, and catch one or more of these great attractions: Dolly Wood, Dixie Stampede, Titanic Museum, the Comedy Barn and of course the Outlet Malls. Staying on site you can relax and be pampered in the spa while the kids with Dad are playing at Wild Bear Falls water park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to visit with the family. Water park is located at the resort which is great for kids. Very clean and nice property. Security gate makes you feel very safe. The views were amazing! You could basically park your car and use the free shuttle service to get from p,ace to place on the resort and also use the trolly to ride to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. My family stayed 6 nights and seven days in a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen. The only negative was that they needed larger skillets for cooking with,but other than it is a great place to stay.
- Guest Teresa (London, ky)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/12/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This condo is only available from June 29, 2013 to July 6, 2013. Thank you for your interest.
All money is required at time of booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: With the little one meeting a southern bell at the Dixie Stampede, we thought it would be nice to let others to check out the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area as well.
Why Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort:
We enjoy going to the Smokey Mountains, it is an easy drive getting into and out of the resort and the surrounding area. This property also has so much to do on site that you do not feel the pressure to get out as soon as possible and only come back to crash.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Relaxation, mountains, and easy access to lots of attractions and shopping. There is lots to do and this allows you to personalize your own vacation.
- Primary: + 5026088892
Main Lodge, courtesy of westgate.com
Kitchen with Bar
Patio with a view
Seeing their namesake
Kitchen Dinning Room area
Living Room with TV and Fireplace
That is Gatlinburg from a distance
Front Entrance, courtesy of westgate.com
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 07, 2013
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.