Charming Artist Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Woodacre bungalow description
This Bungalow style home is two bedrooms (queen sized bed in master bedroom and full sized bed in second bedroom), two baths, laundry, spacious and comfortable living room, dining and kitchen and possible use of office space. Sleeps 4 +. The house is full of windows and light, hardwood floors in the kitchen and living areas, carpet in the bedrooms. WiFi through out, kitchen appliances are new. Charming details from years of traveling. House stays cool in the summer. Surrounded by organic gardens, the hills of the bay area and hiking trails in all directions. Close to wonderful restaurants and shopping.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Queen size Beds (1) Very comfortable queen size bed with down comforter, extra linens, Double Beds (1) Guest Bedroom has very comfortable double bed with down comforter and extra linens, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) there is a window seat in this house that is the width and length of a single bed and another one that is the width of a single bed but about 5' in length...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Optional house keeper 1x per week
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Woodacre is the best weather in the bay area. Very close (15 minutes) to Pt Reyes National Seashore, 55 minutes to San Francisco, 45 minutes to the wine country, Napa. Lovely Marin county location close to everything yet a quiet and rural setting. Great restaurants and fantastic hiking, a wonderful central location to visit the bay area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very artsy and comfy
Very artsy and comfy
Beautiful little house in Marin County. Perfect for outings to Point Reyes and Bay Area. It was clean,comfortable and full of good vibes.
- Guest anazazi (SLC,Utah)
- Date of stay 07/18/12
- Review Submitted 07/26/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
$1000. per week, $3500. per month., rate negotiable for longer stays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: I am an art teacher in a local private school and I am traveling frequently. I have lived in my home for 32 years and continue to love and work on the property and the organic garden.
Why the Owner Chose Woodacre:
This house is a wonderful sanctuary. It is quiet, full of light and a great home away from home while exploring the bay area. House is clean and spacious and has a little outdoor eating area in the garden. Sunny lovely house with lots of windows, two redwood trees in the back yard!
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
A great and quiet location in the center of Marin County and yet rural. Five minutes from Spirit Rock, an internationally known Vipassana Buddhist Meditation Center.
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining room and family room..
Master bathroom travertine shower.
Blue tumbled marble bathroom, jacuzzi tub
Entry way and living room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013