Lovely Ll Verandah Book Early for Summer-Fall 2014
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heritage Bay condo description
The ground level Contemporary Veranda Condo features 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, a Den, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining and 2 Lanais and will comfortably sleep 6. It also comes with a private, enclosed Garage, complete with automatic door opener. There is 1414 square feet of air conditioned living space and a total of 1686 square feet under roof, counting the front and rear Lanais. It is 3 years old and was purchased and decorated for our personal use. It is conveniently located approximately 400' from a neighborhood swimming pool.
It comes with Cable Television, all Utilities and Wireless Internet all provided and paid for.
The entire interior space was professionally repainted with a pleasing combination of colors and custom faux finishes.
The Master Suite features a King Sized bed, a flat screen television and a view of the 6th green that is not to be believed. The carpeted room has a large lighted ceiling fan and operable windows for those who enjoy sleeping with the windows open.
The adjacent Master Bathroom has dual sinks in the vanity top and a large walk in shower. A new light fixture as well as a framed vanity mirror are what set this room apart from standard condos. Chrome Rolling Shelves have been added under the vanity for convenience. His and her large Walk-in Closets complete the comfortable Master Suite.
The Living Room has a 46' flat screen television, a large sectional couch and a Lazy Boy recliner for comfortable relaxation. A large area rug defines the room. There is also a conveniently located dry bar for entertaining. There is a designer all wood ceiling fan with light with remote operation. From the large 8' x 8' double sliding glass door you will see golfers on the course, gators in the lake, and an occasional deer early in the morning.
The Dining Room blends the Living Room and the Kitchen. It allows them to flow together in a manner that is conducive to entertaining larger numbers of guests. The Dining Room table is complimented by a custom, contemporary light fixture. Adjacent to the Dining Room is a granite, counter height Snack Bar, which is where we have most of our meals.
The Kitchen really shines. In addition to the standard Stainless Steel Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Refrigerator, the Kitchen is complimented by Under counter Lighting and a beautiful Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash. This completes a Kitchen that is not only looks very pleasant, but is convenient to cook in and clean as well.
The Kitchen has large 8' x 8' sliding glass doors that go to the Front Lanai. Complete with table, chairs and ceiling fan, the Front Lanai is a great place for an overflow crowd or simply to have an outdoor meal.
The Guest Bedroom is at the opposite end of the condo from the Master Bedroom for maximum privacy. It has two twin beds along with bedding to use them as one King Bed or 2 Twin Beds depending on your guests needs. There is a 32' flat screen television that this room shares with the Den. The room has a lighted, remotely operated ceiling fan, small operable window and a private closet.
The second Bath is between the Guest Bedroom and the Laundry Area. It has a tub/shower combination. The Laundry Area features a full sized Whirlpool Washer and Dryer.
The Den has a desk and chair along with a 3/4 sized fold out couch. It will sleep 1 adult or 2 children comfortably. It has a fan and light along with pocket doors when privacy is required. There is also an inflatable mattress for additional sleep space.
There are all linens, dishes, cookware and appliances that should be required. There are supplies and toiletries. We ask that you simply replace what you use. There are beach chairs and umbrellas for your use. We want you to enjoy your visit the way we enjoy ours.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Heritage Bay is a new luxurious gated golf community located 25 minutes from Fort Myers International Airport (RSW) and 15 minutes from beautiful gulf coast beaches. Surrounded by acres of walking trails, bike trails, wildlife and water but still close to Old Naples and its well known shopping, restaurants and beach access. Power shopping and fine dining are only minutes away. Coconut Point Mall is the largest shopping area in southwest Florida. Stores run from smaller boutique type stores all the way to the big boxes you are used to seeing. Mirimar Outlet Center is a very popular place for bargain shopping for all of the name brands. Mercato shopping center has a movie theater with reserved seating with a living room atmosphere as well as great restaurants and stores. Restaurants abound and run from high end steaks and seafood at places like Ruth's Chris and Morton's Steak House to the chains you are used to seeing and a host of local favorites, such as Randy's Fish House, beach restaurants and everything in between. Heritage Bay is centrally located around famous destinations like Ft Myers Beach, Marco Island, Captiva and Sanabel. If you like sports, Ft Myers is spring training baseball home of both the Minnesota Twins and the Boston Red Sox. If you are a hockey fan, catch an Everglades game at the Germain Center, where they have many concerts and special events in addition to hockey. If you enjoy gambling, there is a dog track on Bonita Beach Road or a Casino in Immokalee, both about 20 minutes from Heritage Bay. Heritage Bay enjoys a 27,000 square foot two level clubhouse. The lower level has plush locker room facilities for both men and women, including saunas. Meet your friends for cards or play billiards on one of the 3 regulation sized tables. Each has its own private room along the west corridor. Upstairs in the clubhouse is the Main Dining Room, Grille Room, Club Offices and various other meeting rooms. In the Main Dining Room you will enjoy fine dining, special buffet evenings and many club functions and activities. It can be divided to provide privacy for multiple events occurring simultaneously. The Grille Room is always a great gathering place for an after golf drink or a casual meal with friends. Available outdoor seating is a treat. Look over a beautiful courtyard and gazebo to enjoy views of the golf course and lakes from the scenic second floor stone floored deck that wraps both the Main Dining and Grille Room. The Golf Course in the gem of the community. It features 27 meticulously manicured holes. With 5 sets of tees everyone can find a difficulty level they will enjoy. The fairways are forgiving and the greens are smooth and true, always rated among the best in the area. Games are easy to come by. People are both friendly and welcoming. The Golf Pro Shop is first class featuring all of the top brands of equipment and latest styles at competitive prices, displayed for your viewing. The staff is both friendly and knowledgeable, willing to help at every turn. Individual and group lessons are available at a reasonable cost. After a round of golf, the popular place to socialize and lament the round over a cool beverage or snack is the Chikee Bar, located at the West end of the Resort Style Swimming Pool. Featuring a huge sun deck and locker facilities, the pool is a great place to enjoy the sun, with refreshments close by. In addition to the Resort Style Swimming Pool located adjacent to the Main Clubhouse and Fitness Area, there are 5 conveniently located remote swimming pools, with Pavilions and Rest Room facilities. The closest to our Veranda is approximately 400' away. Heritage Bay also boasts a beautiful 5000 square foot Fitness Center and Health Spa with state of the art equipment and trainers. Convenient access before and after hours is a real plus for a busy lifestyle. Massages and facials are available by appointment. Personal Training is available as well as Yoga, Zumba and Pilates. There is always activity at the Tennis Courts at Heritage Bay. With 7 lighted courts there is room for leagues, private play, lessons (group and private) and even an occasional Pickle Ball game. The fully stocked, full service Tennis Pro Shop is there to meet your every need. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Heritage Bay Beauty
Heritage Bay Beauty
We brought 2012 to an end by renting Chris and Diana’s condo at Heritage Bay Golf and Country Club (HBCC) in North Naples for the month of December. We could not have made a better decision. Naples weather was shirt sleeve for most of the month with an occasional day where a sweater was a good idea for the early morning. HBCC gave us easy access by car to Naples shopping and other amenities, as well as the beaches. Our experience with the Country Club was first rate. The facility is top tier. The 27 hole layout was impeccably groomed and offered good variety and a challenge to golfers from enthusiastic to expert. Members and staff were friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The condo is a standout. It is decorated fully and tastefully. It presents as a family home that the owners occupy full time. With two bedrooms and two baths in a split plan, as well as a separate den with a sofa bed, it was both spacious and flexible. Our daughter joined us for a week at Christmas and the guest bedroom area with its own full bath gave her privacy and the ability to follow her own rhythms. The VRBO internet photos are accurate as far as they go, but they really don’t do the unit justice. As each day went by, we found new reasons to appreciate the layout, the thoughtful decor and the way it was equipped. A particular highlight was the lanai overlooking the par three sixth green. The view is to die for and we never tired of it. It was our focal point for coffee in the early morning and drinks and snacks at sunset. Chris made himself generously available to answer questions or concerns.
- Guest Allan and Ricky (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/14/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
JAN, FEB, MAR $3750 + TAX APRIL $2500 + TAX MAY,JUN,JUL,AUG. $1500 + TAX SEPT, OCT, NOV $2000 + TAX DEC $2500 + TAX PLESASE INQUIRE ABOUT MULTIPLE MONTH DISCOUNTS ONE TIME GOLF TRANSFER FEE $275 CLEANING FEE $125 SECURITY DEPOSIT $500
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Our names are Chris and Diana Lakin. We are from Springfield, MO. Heritage Bay was our first vacation property. We have enjoyed it so much, we have purchased another home a mile from this condo. The condo is furnished and decorated to a quality level we planned to live in, not lease.
Why the Owner Chose Heritage Bay:
Heritage Bay is a great community. We have played golf for many years at many communities in the area. You rarely find a course in better condition and you NEVER see a community more meticulously manicured than the Heritage Bay Community. The Veranda Condo is an efficient floor plan featuring 2 Lanais and a detached Garage. Ground floor means no stairs to climb. Heritage Bay is also a great value. A one time $250 transfer fee for unlimited golf. And convenient location on top of everything else.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
What makes this condo special is the upgrades we have done. It was completely repainted last year. We took that opportunity to frame mirrors, change cabinet hardware and add blinds and window valences. We added rolling shelf units inside kitchen and bath cabinets. This year we installed undercounter LED lighting in the Kitchen. What a bright difference. We then installed approximately 50 sf of Glass Mosaic Tile on the backsplash and surrounds. This contemporary unit provides warm, comfortable, attractive living space.
- Primary: + 417.848.5151
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking across Living Room to front of condo. Dining, Kitchen and Front Lanai.
From Entry. Dining and Living Rooms. Light Fixture and Ceiling Fan.
Granite counters, glass mosaic tile in Kitchen. View to Front Lanai.
King size bed in Master BR looking into Master Bath and Closet Entry.
This is the view you can expect from your bed when you wake up each morning.
2 Twins can be used as 2 singles or 1 king in Guest Bedroom
The Garage, side entry and the entry to the Front Lanai behind the second palm.
Some deer who were out early one morning. taken from our Rear Lanai.
Sectional couch and Lazy Boy Recliner in Living Room
From Living Room through sliding doors and across Rear Lanai.
Front Lanai. Ceiling Fan to keep air moving. Pleasant both early and late.
King Bed, dresser and 46&quot; television in Master Bedroom.
Double sink counter. Entrance to large walk in shower visible in mirror.
Fold out couch in den along with desk set. Cable and internet are provided.
Community Pool located approximately 400' from your front door.
Detailed Floor Plan of our space.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 20, 2013