You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kabekona Lake cabin description
This lovely cabin is on Kabkona's beautiful sand beach and has hard packed sand swimming! Stunning sunsets and gorgeous Norway pines. Make no mistake, this cabin is on 100 feet of some of the nicest lake front you can find!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Queen size Beds (1) Master bedroom has a queen bed., Twin or Single Beds (1) There are two bedrooms upstairs. One bedroom has two twin beds, and the other has 3 twin beds., Baby Cribs (1) A portable baby bed is available if requested one or more weeks in advance of arrival., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a full size sofa sleeper in the living area....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- This cabin has it's own dock.
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Laporte, less than 10 miles from the cabin, boasts a charming family owned grocery store complete with a cafe. They have the best burgers and roasted chicken in the area, Mac's grocery is conveniently located next to the Paul Bunyan Bike trail. In Walker, just 15 minutes away, you will find plenty of shops, from gifts to sporting goods, groceries to restaurants, and playgrounds to a fitness center. Tianna and Longbow golf courses are also close at hand. Itasca State Park is a wonderful day trip! Just 20 minutes away. Walk across the headwaters of the Mississippi River, and wade south in the river. The park has bicycle and hiking trails, kayak, canoe and fishing boat rentals for use on the pristine Lake Itasca. There are two museums-one interactive museum just for the kids! Less than 10 miles from the Paul Bunyan Bicycle trail too!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 3192692505
- Secondary: +1 3192692505
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013