Beautiful Oceanfront Condo, Powdery White Sand Beach, Secluded
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
East End condo description
2BD/2BA Castaways Cove Condo turns dreams of waking up in paradise into a reality! This luxury beachfront condo is nestled on 1600 feet of private white sand beach overlooking the crystal blue Caribbean.
Experience a morning cup of coffee, a beautiful ocean sunset or anything in between on the private/semi-private balcony/patio.
Located in the tranquil and picturesque East End this is the perfect getaway for families and friends looking to enjoy a tropical vacation with all the amenities of home.
The condo sleeps six with one King Size bed in the master bedroom, a King or Queen bed in the second, and two Murphy style twin pullout beds in the living room.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, and all the cooking utensils and dinnerware that you will need.
You're just steps away from the best diving, snorkeling in Cayman. Plus there is a pool, plenty of BBQ's, a gym, spa, lighted tennis and basketball courts, beach bar, fine dining restaurant, casual bistro, subway sandwich shop, and nightly local entertainment.
White Sand Water Sports are on-site for all your water adventures.
A small grocery store, Italian Restaurant, Liquor Store and Boutique are located just across the street.
You are minutes from several local restaurants and bars, the Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park, where you can get a up close and personal view of the famous Cayman Blue Iguana, Pedro St. James, the Wreck of the Ten Sails and several other historical sights.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- White Sands Water Sports is on site which rents snorkeling gear- wind surfers- kayaks (glass bottom as well)- peddle boats,-water hammocks- etc. as well as provides a number of excursions. World class diving is right in front of the unit with friendly expert Red Sail Sports dive operators on-site and right next door. On site is also a gym, full service spa and game room. You can dine alfresco at the Rusty Pelican beach bar, or inside at the bistro or the Pelican Reef Restaurant where The Barefoot Man entertains weekly..........There is free parking on site.............. There are two restaurants within walking distance, plus there are several excellent local and international restaurants close by but you will need transportation to get to them......... The beautiful Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Garden is not far away and worth the trip......... Across from the unit is a grocery store- liquor store- boutique and atm....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- There is a gym on site. The Barefoot Man entertains weekly in the Pelican Reef Restaurant (on site) and there is often other music/dancing at the the beach bar/eatery. The Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park is a short drive away where visitors can enjoy natural flora and fauna and as well as see the endangered Cayman Blue Iguana. Red Sail Sports Diving and White Sands Water Sports are on-site, Diving, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Windsurfing and several other water sports activities are available. Yoga and Pilates, as well as live entertainment and duty free shopping ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
April 3 2012 - Dec. 21 2012 $1,669.00* Weekly Dec 22 - Jan 1 2013 $2,702.00* Weekly Jan 2 - April 2 2013 $1,933.00* Weekly *Rates are for 2 Bedroom Condo for up to 6 people Nightly rates available upon request
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
A look at the ocean, beach, and pools from the balcony of Castaways Cove
Relax on 1600 feet of Beach
Beach and pier
Beach Volleyball Court
Pool and Beach
Living room view
One of two pools
Enjoy a yoga class on the beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 06, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.