VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This chalet of 400 Sqm (4,300 Sq ft) is located on the alpine hills of Evian, in a quiet and safe area surrounded by a +5,000 Sqm (+50,000 Sq ft) garden, and with exceptional views on the Lake Geneva and the Alps. The villa has 8 spacious bedrooms and showcases a modern architecture labeled “20th Century Heritage” and world-famous designer furniture. The villa itself is surrounded by a large balcony, has two large living-rooms facing the lake and has a beautiful patio. The garden also includes a completely renovated traditional alpine chalet.
* 400 m: 3 luxury hotels, Evian Horse-Riding Center, Evian Tennis Club * 800 m: Lake Geneva, Golf, Thermal Baths, Buddha Bar Spa, Casino, Olympic pool * 8 km: Ski in Bernex and Thollon (110 km of ski-runs) * Around the Lake: Lausanne, Geneva, Montreux, Yvoire, Chablais wineries, or Verbier
SKI – The villa is near two traditional family Alpine ski resorts - Bernex and Thollon Les Memises - on the Dent D'Oche, a mountain of 2222 m elevation which you can see directly from the villa’s kitchen. The resorts are located 15 minutes by car from the villa. Those are traditional alpine villages with beautiful scenery (views of Lake Geneva, Mont Blanc, and large sections of the Alps) tailored for family skiing. When aggregated, the two resorts have 110 km of ski-runs (36 runs). Many other ski resorts in the area.
SPA - Thermal Centers: (1) State-of-the-art “Espace Thermal” devoted to thermal care and health (2) 'Institut de Mieux Vivre' (in Royal Hotel) was elected #1 Spa in Europe by the European Spa Exhibition in Monaco. (3) Eastern-themed 'Buddha-bar Spa' feating pools, saunas, exercise studios, scrubbing rooms and a hammam overlooking Lake of Geneva.
EVENTS – Avoriaz “Rock The Pistes” music festival (March), Evian “Escales Musicales” (May), Lausanne “Festival de la Cité” (Jul), world-class Montreux Jazz Festival (Jul), Verbier Classical Musical Festival (Jul), Geneva “Fetes” (Aug), The Evian Golf Major (Sep), “Cirque du Soleil” in Geneva (December), Gianadda Foundation, etc.
Down-payment: 33% of rental price to secure booking
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
This villa is located 300 yards from the Evian Royal Resort (former location of G8 summit), and where the cable car stop leads you to the shore. The Evian Tennis Club, Evian Horse Riding Center, luxury Ermitage and Verniaz hotels are also in the vicinity.
Evian rises in terraces from the Lake of Geneva, at the foot of the Alps. Due to the slope, the villa has a tremendous view on the Geneva Lake.
Evian offers an extensive list of activities:
* GOLF: exceptional Evian Masters (fifth Major on the LPGA Tour) and its training Center
* LAKE: long promenade, ex gold medalist in the European Floral City contest, Belle Epoque architecture, sailing centre, water sports
* SPA: famous for its water, Evian offers high-quality thermal and fitness cures
* ALPS: family ski resorts (Bernex, Thollon Les Memises) at 8 km only from the villa, trekking, biking, rafting, paragliding
* ENTERTAINMENTS & ARTS: large Casino, movie theater, museum, musical festivals (see list below)
Other Activities: Ski; Casino; musical festivals; medieval villages; wineries
Golf: The Evian Masters Golf Club is one of Europe's most beautiful courses. It offers exceptional views over Lake Geneva and of the nearest summits of the French Alps. Evian Masters Golf Club is the venue where the world's best lady golfers meet up annually to compete in the Evian Masters tournament. The Evian Masters will become the fifth major on the LPGA Tour starting in 2013 and be renamed 'Evian Championship'.
Ski: Close to several ski resorts at less than 15 minutes:
1) Bernex is a traditional and charming family alpine village with 15 lifts, 22 ski-runs that offers skiers 1000 meters of vertical descent, and 20 km (12 miles) of cross country trails.
2) Thollon les Mémises is a pretty village in the most traditional Alpine style, and with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Lake Geneva. The views from Thollon-les-Mémises are so glorious that they are actually mentioned in the Michelin Guide. 50 kilometres of runs served by lifts as well as 6 km of cross country trails.