Sunsets and Sandy Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kabekona Lake cabin description
This beautiful cabin is just steps from the beach. Enjoy the log style furnishings and stunning views from inside, on the deck, dock or sugar sand beach! The beautiful sunsets on Kabekona are well photographed by guests.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
- King size beds (1) KIng bed in Master Bedroom., Queen size Beds (1) There is a queen bed in each of the guest bedrooms., Double Beds (1) There is a double bed in the Master Bedroom., Twin or Single Beds (1) There is a twin bed with trundle in the guest bedroom upstairs., Baby Cribs (1) A portable crib is available upon request....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Kabekona Lake is just 15 minutes from Walker and Leech Lake where you will find plenty of shops to browse through, including a sporting good store that will make any outdoorsman happy! A wide range of dining is available, from fine dining with crisp white table cloths to fast food and everything in between! We have our favorites, all you have to do is ask:) Itasca State Park, a favorite of my kids, is just 20 minutes away. Walk across the mighty Mississippi River, kayak, bike, hike, climb the 200 foot observation tower, or enjoy one of the museums which includes a children's interactive center and much more! The Paul Bunyan bicycle trail is just a few miles away, complete with parking lot and a local grocery store that serves up fried cheese curds, awesome burgers and soft serve ice cream! Paul Bunyan trail is less than 4 miles from the cabin, bring you bikes and go! Love to Golf? Tianna Golf Country Club (open to the public) and Longbow Golf Courses are both beautiful and just 15 minutes away. Enjoy wine sampling or a picnic lunch at Forestedge Winery, South West of the lake. Did you know Bald Eagles do not get their white feathers until their 4th year? You can see all 4 stages on display in town! There is so much to enjoy here that you will want to make sure you remember to take time to just sit and relax on the beach:)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Eleven of us (family) vacationed in this property and were very impressed with the lodging, lake and area. The cabin is beautiful and very clean and comfortable. The interior is all wood with beautiful furniture. The lake is fantastic with clear water. Although we had unusually cool weather to deal with, there were plenty of things to do, with good fishing on the lake. The owner was very pro active and was available when needed. Fantastic property, we'll be back.
- Guest Curt (Illinois)
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $500 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bemidji, MN at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tianna Golf Club and Long Bow at 15 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Each year I look forward to spending my summers at the lake with family and friends. My cousin has such fond memories of summers here, that he now brings his family up. He started with one week a few years ago, then two and now he is planning on 3 weeks for the summer of 2013! Our best memories have been made here and we look forward to many more!
Why the Owner Chose Kabekona Lake:
Beach front property on Kabekona rarely reaches the market, and this one was no exception! When it was offered, I had to take it! We now have two cabins side by side on an amazing stretch of beach for families and friends to enjoy!
- Primary: +1 3192692505
- Secondary: +1 3192692505
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of cabin from Lake, the beach is literally just steps away!
The great room has log furniture and wall to wall windows!
Master BR has spectacular view of lake, king, master bath and walk in closet.
Guest room on first floor overlooks lake! Spacious double closet too!
100 feet of sand and a dock!
Living room has a gas fireplace and overlooks deck and lake!
Guest room has a beautiful view of the lake, queen bed & twin w/trundle.
Fully appointed kitchen overlooks back lawn and woods.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.