Large Deck with Awesome Salt Marsh View! Free Wifi!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Harbor Island condo description
Enjoy the gentle breeze as it passes through the 2 screened doors of this bright and airy villa with updated appliances and a great view.
* 358........The number of steps until your toes hit the sand!!
* 24 hour gated community
* 3 miles of never crowded beach
* Abundance of low-country wildlife
* Quiet paved roads for cycling and walking
* Beach & racquet club with fitness center
* 3 pools just steps away
* Tennis, volleyball and basketball courts as well as bicycle rentals
* Golf chipping area
* 11 golf courses within 20 miles
* Historical downtown Beaufort (shopping, art galleries, antiques, restaurants, tours, and more) just minutes away
* Hunting Island State Park day pass included
* Games, beach chairs
* Washer & Dryer in the Villa
* Cable TV, radio, CD player, DVD player
* 2 flat screen televisions
* Terrific opportunities to create lifelong memories!
* Free WiFi in Villa
* Free WiFi located at the Beach & Raquet Club (BRC)
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size bed (1), Queen Sleeper Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- 1.5 baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Create your very own memories! Harbor Island is a gated community that provides 3 miles of never crowded beaches and an abundance of low-country wildlife with a great turtle watching & nesting beach. Tired of the sand (are you kidding me?!) - relax at one of the 3 swimming pools. The Olympic size pool located at the Beach and Racquet Club overlooks the salt marsh so you are never without a view. The view from the villa crosses a large salt marsh and looks toward Hunting Island State Park where there is a Lighthouse with a public beach including kayak tours and nature trails. After a full day of taking advantage of all the shopping, art galleries, restaurants and tours of historical downtown Beaufort or playing one of the many local golf courses, stop by Gay's Fish Company and select some of the fresh seafood from right off the boat. A traditional low country boil while sitting on the deck at sunset will make you forget about any worries. This villa comes equiped with updated appliances, including a washer and dryer, refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, blender for those frozen concoctions, beach chairs, CD and DVD player (some music/movie selections are included), linens, towels, a FANTASTIC view and much more. Hilton Head Island and Charleston are a short drive away. Come, relax and enjoy the low country. Just don't forget your sunscreen!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
my new 'happy place'
my new 'happy place'
Having stayed on Hunting Island in the past, this is the closest proximity. The condo is more spacious than the pictures reflect and is delightfully decorated.. Sitting on the back porch overlooking the marsh and ocean provided the space to ponder. The beach on Harbor and Hunting are amazing, uncrowded and a joy to walk, not to mention the treasures the ocean brings daily. The pass to Hunting was a gift and I used it almost daily. There were trips to the surrounding towns visiting the quaint shops and enjoying local cuisine. I would recommend the property to one and all. It's home away from home...without the dust bunnies.The owners have equipped the condo as if they were living there. Everyone was most helpful and thoughtful. My vacation escape was all I hoped it would be and I cannot wait to return.
- Guest bon bon (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Date of stay 09/21/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
Late Aug vacations
Late Aug vacations
We had a wonderful time- the condo was a delight and the beach was lovely. A very relaxing time.
- Guest Rocky Mountain (Colorado Springs CO)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/03/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Very nice location with tranquil views of Hunting Island. The condo is set up with everything you could want want for an enjoyable stay. We had a great time and hope to be back soon.
- Guest 2Sisters (Beaufort, SC)
- Date of stay 08/04/13
- Review Submitted 08/23/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
We've rented this condo on several occasions...its absolutely perfect. The owners leave no stone unturned. All the comforts of home (laundry facilities and detergents, dishwashing supplies, spices, a welcome package). The view from the porch is spectacular and the place to be at sunrise and sunset. Its as comfortable and inviting as your own home. Wish we could visit more often. Its an obvious choice for many and I've reserved my future dates. Dont forget to take advantage of the complimentary Hunting Island State Park pass. The pool is just a minute or two walk - the beaches are spectacular and I think I've found a home on Harbor.
- Guest Billie M.
- Date of stay 06/12/13
- Review Submitted 08/11/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
This is a great bungalow for a couple or small family. The condo was clean, well stocked, and comfortable. The walk to the beach is short and beautiful. There are easy ways to get to pools, and showers for beach clean up everywhere. The beach was awesome, never crowded. Low tide is an adventure as you can walk so far away from the dunes. Hunting Island is spectacular, having the park pass is a major plus. Overall we had a great experience. Highly recommend this property for any family with young children.
- Guest Harbor Island Fan (Asheville, NC)
- Date of stay 07/07/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
Long Weekend Stay
Long Weekend Stay
My husband and I visited Harbor Island for a long weekend. The condo had everything we could possibly need to enjoy our stay. Everything was clean and in order. We loved the use of the park pass. We visited the park to see the light house, lay on the beach. As we were leaving the park one day we even saw a small deer by the road side. The condo was very convenient to the park. It took maybe five minutes to get there. We also enjoyed watching the sun rise on the beach by the condo. We enjoyed some good food. Really liked the grouper at Boondocks. I'm sure there was a lot more to do, but we went to just relax and get away and this was perfect!! (The only down fall I can think of was the price of the parking pass for the condo.)
- Guest Tabby (Gerogia)
- Date of stay 06/28/13
- Review Submitted 07/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
Seeking Peace and Quiet
Seeking Peace and Quiet
Beautifully decorated condo and spotlessly clean! View was awesome! It was perfect!
- Guest Patricia (Washington, DC)
- Date of stay 10/05/12
- Review Submitted 10/15/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
A dream vacation!
A dream vacation!
My husband and I needed a beach fix and this property really delivered. Obviously the owners have equipped it to meet every need of those who stay there. Beautiful furnishings, oh-so-comfortable bed with luxury linens, plenty of towel racks and hooks for clothes and towels, a curved shower curtain rod for extra elbow room, books for beach reading and videos, washer and dryer, TVs in common room and bedroom, peaceful covered porch with awesome view – these are the things that make it extra special. But one of my favorite things was a totally equipped kitchen with absolutely everything you will need to cook, including a low country boil recipe from the owners! We rode bikes on Hunting Island and went to the top of the lighthouse. I can’t tell you how many times my husband talked about what a good time he was having and WE DIDN’T WANT TO GO HOME!! Yes, we will be coming back to this dream beach bungalow!
- Guest Judith (Augusta, GA)
- Date of stay 08/17/12
- Review Submitted 08/21/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
Summer (May-September) $120 per night $755 per week Spring & Fall (March, April, October, November) $110 per night $685 per week Winter (December - February) $95 per night $580 per week ***Monthly Rates Available*** Additional Fees: Taxes Gate Pass One Time Cleaning Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We are two people who enjoy the smell of the salt air and sun in our faces and would love for you to encounter the same experiences we did when we fell in love with Harbor Island.
Why Harbor Island:
Aside from the obvious; the sun, quiet beaches, local amenities, great fishing and golf, the very first time we stepped foot on Harbor Island we encountered three turtle nests! What's not to love about Harbor Island?!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Relax, relax, relax....Life is good when you can start your day off watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee, relax on the beach while watching the local wildlife, cook up some fresh local seafood for dinner and end your day with a glass of wine listening to the breeze rustling through the palm trees while sitting on the bungalow's back deck. Really, does it get any better than that?
- Primary: +1 (828)252-3612 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Warm and relaxing on those cool nights.
The overcrowded beach on Harbor Island :-)
Morning Coffee in bed (free WiFi)!
Beach and Racquet Club / Fitness Center FREE WiFi
Kitchen with updated appliances
Plenty of comfortable seating
A view of the inviting deck
A 'local' saying hello! Yes, she did make it back to finish her morning swim!
Enjoy horseback riding on the beach through Camelot Farms, just minutes away.
Tired of those crowded beaches? Not here!!
Relax with a morning cup of coffee
Bathroom located in bedroom
Olympic size pool (& kiddie pool) at the Beach Club. Great sunsets!!
Low country boil - yum!
'The view'...at high tide.
Relax with wine & cheese overlooking Hunting Island at the end of the day..
touching the salt water for the very first time!
Fresh shrimp right from the boats!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 10, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.