Stay 7 Nights & Pay for Only 6! Tucked Away Yet Close to Amenities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Single/solo traveller rate available!
- yet close to amenities.
- Unobstructed water views and overland views.
Hidden Oasis features:
- bedroom with king bed and walk-in closet;
- full bathroom;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- spacious living room with twin daybed - perfect for 3rd guest;
- private yard space and covered patio for day or evening dining;
- crib available for infants and toddlers.
Additional Perks include:
- ceiling fans throughout;
- A/C in bedroom;
- cable-ready TV;
- Free internet access;
- walking distance to local attractions and public transportation;
- very close to leisure activities and restaurants;
- less than 5 min drive to/from airport yet far enough from airport traffic noise.
Cupboards are stocked with pots/pans, glassware, dinnerware, and condiments.
Close to Tourist Attractions: Hidden Oasis is within walking distance of:
* Crystal Caves;
* The famous Swizzle Inn;
* Bailey's Ice Cream Parlor;
* The Bermuda Railway Trail;
* Water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, boat rental, and more!
Hidden Oasis is less than a 5 minute moped ride from:
* Shelly Bay Beach;
* Clearwater Beach;
* John Smith's Bay Beach;
* Cooper's Island;
* Flatt's Village (a great selection of restaurants);
* Bermuda Aquarium;
* Tucker's Point Resort.
Close to Tourist Attractions: Hidden Oasis is within walking distance of:-
*The famous Swizzle Inn
*Bailey's Ice Cream Parlour
*The Bermuda Railway Trail
*water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, boat rental, and more!
Hidden Oasis is less than a 5 minute moped ride from:-
*Shelly Bay Beach
*John Smith's Bay Beach
*Flatt's Village (a great selection of restaurants)
*Tucker's Point Resort
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
- 1 king
- Twin daybed in living room
- 1 twin/ single, 1 baby crib
- Twin daybed in living room plus crib available for infants
King size beds (1) King-sized bed with chair, nightstand with drawers, and bench. Walk-in closet with rod and hanging shelves. Suitable for housing suitcases, folded clothes, and hanging clothes....morecollapse
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- toilet, combination tub/shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Living Room seats 6:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Jet Skiing
- Tom Moore's Jungle & Tavern - fine dining and great exploration.
ReviewsWrite a review
It was just what we needed to get out of NYC for a long weekend. Great location, photos were exactly what we expected, and I would recommend this property. Our hostess was extremely helpful and even provided a cell phone for us to use. She helped us get a two-day bus/ferry pass so we saw Bermuda from one end to the other. The groceries that were provided and the airport pick-up and drop-off added to our enjoyment. We walked to the Swizzle restaurant one night and had a nice meal. On our departure, there was a tote bag for us with a t-shirt, hat and some other goodies in it. Thanks again.
- Guest WE
- Date of stay 03/08/12
- Review Submitted 03/23/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Thank you, Elaine, for choosing Hidden Oasis! I'm glad you found our amenities useful. It looks like you carried some of our good weather with you back to NY! :) We hope you choose to return to Bermuda, to Hidden Oasis, for your next weekend getaway. We'll be sure to have everything ready for you for another enjoyable stay!
Hidden Oasis, Bermuda
Hidden Oasis, Bermuda
Our stay here was wonderful. Tamika was extremely accommodating. She was there when we arrived from the airport and spent 45 mins with us talking about what to do in the area. There was even a snack ready for us in the fridge. You'll need to rent a moped no matter where you stay on the island, so you might as well stay here for the AWESOME views and hospitality.
- Guest adrpsu
- Date of stay 09/01/11
- Review Submitted 03/21/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Owner response: I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, Ashley! It was a pleasure to have you and Anthony! We love welcoming and assisting first-timers to Bermuda! We look forward to your future Bermuda visits - we will be waiting to welcome you again! All the best,
We both feel very fortunate to have found such a great host for our stay in Bermuda. You have a lovely and comfortable property that is centrally located with wonderful views. Thanks for a great week
- Guest Marty
- Date of stay 02/13/12
- Review Submitted 03/15/12
Owner response: Thank you for your sentiments, Marty! Our location affords the privacy many visitors seek when trying to escape for a quick weekend getaway. Thank you for choosing Hidden Oasis! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Deposit: $200 due at time of booking; converted into security deposit during stay; returned within 30 days after checkout
(higher deposit amount may be due for more than 3 persons or month long stays)
Balance due: 30 days prior to arrival date
Payment Methods: MasterCard, Visa, Bank transfer
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: L.F. Wade International Airport at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: St. George terminal at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Shelly Bay Beach, John Smith's Bay Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Swizzle Inn at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tucker's Point Golf Club & Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Swizzle Inn at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1441 238-6037 ext 112
Links to more information:
Fabulous unobstructed views from a private location.
Bedroom with king bed and walk-in closet
Twin-sized daybed perfect for 3rd guest. Crib available for infants & toddlers.
Equipped kitchen with countertop dining
Spacious living room with cable-ready TV, WiFi, games, books...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 14, 2013