Santa Barbara Italian-Style Villa Near the Mission
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Upper East house description
'Casita Querida' is an incredibly romantic old-world Italian-style villa built in 1929, located in Santa Barbara's Upper East neighborhood within walking distance to many cultural attractions, including the Mission, Rose Gardens, Solstice Parade, Fiesta Parade, and downtown. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, delightful master bathroom, ample closet space, and a lovely terrace with views of the mountains. There are two other bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, and the other with a full-size bed, all on the second floor. The family room and great room open out to a stone terrace with fountain, offering plenty of room for dining al fresco. A lush lawn stretches toward the inviting pool, creating a gorgeous setting fit for a romantic get-away, honeymoon, or a quiet retreat from the bustle of the big city.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Perfectly situated between the Pacific ocean & the Santa Ynez mountains, Santa Barbara represents the essence of California living -- art, culture, history, and hospitality combined with all the charm of a small, coastal town. Shopping, some of the best restaurants and hotels in the country, and a multitude of outdoor and cultural attractions mean that there is something for every taste here, Santa Barbara is truly a magnificent place to live and to visit. The following represents a list of the most popular destinations in Santa Barbara: The Zoo, Maritime Museum, Natural History Museum, Museum of Art, Ty Warner Sea Center, the Botanic Garden. There are also opportunities to rent bicycles and ride, walk, or roller-blade along the scenic waterfront. Kayaks, surfboards, and paddle boards can all be rented for the day, and there are guided tours available along the coast,and also of the stunningly beautiful Channel Islands. Hiking and mountain biking trails are numerous, both in the front country, and the more rugged back country, and sport fishing, cycling, and wine tasting tours are also available. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3,500 per week, 1 week minimum. $9,000 per month. Additional $250 per week for cleaning plus additional charges for utilities.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: The owners of 'Casita Querida' split their time between Santa Barbara, and the quaint western town of Santa Ynez, about 45 minutes away, where they own a very popular bicycle touring and rental business called 'Wine Country Cycling Tours'.
- Primary: +1 8058950591
- Secondary: +1 8055658807
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Privacy and romance on Santa Barbara's prestigious Upper East-side.
Welcome to the villa!
Wonderful, cozy window seat in the great room.
Family room with television, fireplace, French doors to terrace and pool.
Master bathroom with dual sinks, and soaking tub, and shower.
Guest bedroom with built-in bookcase.
Lush landscaping and privacy.
Terrace with fountain, room for sunning and al fresco dining.
Entrance from Garden Street.
The great room with fireplace, dining area, French doors to terrace and pool.
Spacious kitchen, adjacent to family room.
Master bedroom with private terrace.
Guest bedroom faces south, with French windows and balcony.
View from the terrace overlooking the lush lawn and pool.
View from the master bedroom terrace.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.