Visit Seawatch #1906, a Place to Remember
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Watch condo description
Sea Watch #1906 in Ocean City Maryland, is one of Ocean City's most spectacular condominiums. Located majestically on the Atlantic beachfront, unit 1906 enjoys a view of the ocean and surrounding areas, and has so much to offer vacationers both inside and out. You couldn't ask for a better place to stay with all the amenities including an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, 3 lighted tennis courts, a well-equipped children's playground, game room, exercise room, billiard room, sauna, shops and a serene courtyard. A secure garage with 24-hour staffing guarantees parking for one car per unit for a low $40.00 fee per car per reservation
Seawatch 1906 offers 3 bedrooms (2 masters with qeens beds and the 3rd bd rm has 1 double, 1 twin and a fouton. The fully equipped kitchen with counter bar and stools, looks out onto the open living and dining room which has awesome views of the Ocean. Off the living area is a fabulous balcony to enjoy the view as well as the ocean breezes where you can see far and wide.
There's so much to do in Ocean City and Seawatch #1906 is right in the middle of it all. Amusements, restaurants, shopping, beaching......all within walking distance. So park your car and enjoy the exercise of walking or riding getting around the city on public transportation which runs frequently and inexpensively.
Rain or Shine, you'll enjoy your stay at Seawatch 1906. It's a place to remember.
- On floor 19
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Master - 1 queen bed 2nd - 1 double, 1 twin, 1 futon 3rd - 1 queen bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sea Watch Condominium is a fabulous vacation spot within walking distance of so many amenities. It is the largest condominium complex in Ocean City - located on the beach at Coastal Highway and 115th Street. The combination of excellent building amenities, ocean view, parking, and an ideal location make this a favorite spot for many vacationers. Seawatch is located right across the Street from the Gold Coast Mall where you can shop, eat out at one of Ocean City's great restaurants, or see the latest block buster movie,. All these things are just steps from your door. Seawatch has many building amenities including: Outdoor Pool Indoor Pool Playground for small kids Tennis Courts Basketball Court Billiards Room Fitness Center Saunas Gift Shop Electronic Game Room Internal Courtyard Gardens Parking Free Wireless in Courtyard and Pool 24/7 Security Convenient Access to Buses Our Unit includes: 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, sleeps up to 10, fully equipped kitchen, Open floor plan, Balcony with fantastic view of the ocean, Cable TV, Updated appliances, Laundry Room , Use of all Seawatch amenities and so much more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $429 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
A 50% deposit is required to hold dates. Deposit should be sent within ten days of email confirmation to reserve dates.
Check or money order
Balance should be sent 2 weeks prior to occupancy
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Weekly rates taxes included:
June - $3000
July - $3500
Aug. - $3500
Additional $150 cleaning fee
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: On our first visit to Ocean City to look at Seawatch 1906, we knew right away that this was the spot where we wanted to spend our vacations . The views are magnificent and the amenities are fabulous. Everything is within walking distance and right at your fingertips. our family and friends love to visit Seawatch to take advantage of all that Ocean City has to offer . We love it here and so will you.
Why Sea Watch:
Seawatch #1906 overlooks the ocean. When you lay your head down to rest after a day at the beach....just close your eyes and you will hear the sounds of the sea as the waves roll in and gently touch the shore. It doesn't get any better than this!!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
With all amenities under one roof, we were dazzled by all there is to do. Between the indoor and outdoor pools, the beach, the game room, exercise room, tennis court, basketball court and all the other activities at our disposal outside of Seawatch......we knew we had found our Utopia. Come visit Seawatch #1906....it's a place to remember.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Seawatch.....cool off and relax in our beautiful outdoor pool
Take a break from the beach and check out the Game Room
A wonderful view from every angle
The lovely open living room that looks out onto ocean views
2nd bedroom overlooks ocean city and has 1 twin, 1 double and 1 futon
Dining area seats up to ten and also overlooks the ocean.
Living area with balcony which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean
Take a stroll through our courtyard before you go out for the evening
Come on in....the water's fine
Seawatch on the beach, a wonderful place all its own
What a wonderful view from the living room and balcony.
Master Bdrm with private bath has TV and also overlooks the ocean.
A beautiful, bright, open kitchen with everything you need.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013