Mountain View, 2 Bedrooms, Gvr ( Green Valley Recreation)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The home has a spectacular unobstructed view of the Santa Rita Mountains.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Double.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Small Game
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- One block from the townhouse is one of 13 recreational centers available to our renters . Each has a pool, hot tubs, tennis, fitness facilities and much more. There is also a state of the art ceramic studio, art studio, lapidary and jewelry making studio plus computer and camera club facilities with the most current equipment. Choices for golf are too numerous to list...from public to private to resorts. 15 minutes south stroll the streets of Tubac ( established in 1752) in the scenic desert where art galleries, artist studios, shops and restaurants abound. Nearby are the ruins of Tumacacori. There is also hiking, birding, horseback riding and golf. Whipple Observatory sits atop the Santa Rita Mountains for star gazing and Mexico is a 30 minute drive south. The world renowned Madera Canyon is 15 minutes away where you can see birds from North and South America crossing over. 20 minutes north is Tucson offering countless experiences including the Desert Museum, Air and Space Museum, spas, historic Spanish Missions, international cuisine, festivals, theater, ballet, symphony.............. Nearby you can visit historic Tombstone and the mining town of Bisbee, as well as, the wine country of Patagonia and Senoita. These destinations are just a taste of what is available to discover from Green Valley. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Unbeatable view from patio
Unbeatable view from patio
This property was neat and clean on arrival, and has all new appliances. We have really enjoyed our stay of 3 months here. We spent lots of time on the patio which has a nice wrought iron patio set with umbrella. The view of the mountains is a plus, especially as the sun is setting. The neighborhood is very quiet, and it is a five minute walk to Desert Hill 2 Recreation Center. It is nice to have the covered garage and, as the house is west facing, it keeps cool in the heat of the day. Landlords are very resposive to any requests.. We would definitely recommend this property
- Guest swimmer
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Enjoyed our stay!
Enjoyed our stay!
We enjoyed staying in your lovely home. Very clean and well maintained (recently updated!). The patio is a great place to have morning coffee and to feed birds.
- Guest KarinC5
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/22/12
$2300 per month January through April $1500 per month May $1200 per month June through October $1700 per month November and December
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I am an artist and have had a career as corporates art consultant. My husband is a semi-retred mortgage lender. We live in two beautiful places: Green Valley AZ and Montana.
Why the Owner Chose Desert Hills II:
We already own a home in Green Valley and love the area so much we decided to invest in a rental property here. We get to share the exceptional experience of Southwest Arizona with others now.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We immediately were blown away by the VIEW from the back bedrooms and the patio of the Santa Rita Mountains and Valley. It's spectacular! The home itself is in impeccable condition and had just had major renovation to the kitchen and bathrooms, as well as, all new tile floors. It's been a lot of fun decorating the home with wonderful finds of antiques and unique pieces of furniture and art. More rugs and artwork are on the way to complete the decorating.
- Primary: (406) 862-8122 (Montana, USA)
- Secondary: cell (303) 995-4050 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to Casa del Sol 2843 So. Calle Trafalgar
Master bedroom bath.
Second bedroom with sleeper sofa and desk. View of the mountains.
Master bedroom with view of the mountains.
Beehive fireplace in living room.
View from the townhouse.
View from the patio.
Back of home from the lower patio.
Second bedroom with sleeper sofa and view of the mountains.
Laundry off the kitchen and main hallway.
View from living room into kitchen. Cable TV.
Newly remodeled kitchen. Fully equipped.
Master bedroom with view of mountains. Large walk-in closet.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013