Oceanfront Cottage: Life as it Should Be
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Steuben cottage description
2 1/2 acres - consisting of 539 ft. of deep water ocean front both wooded and open.
Every day presents a new view, plus the air smells wonderful. There is always wildlife to see, blueberries to find and I could never resist walking around in the water to find 'treasures'galore. Even when fog rolls in for a time the scenery takes on a new atmosphere of mystery.
Everything about it is just lovely.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Supply your own bed linens
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Supply your own towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Everything That Is Maine 2 bedroom plus loft cottage on 2 1/2 acres of deep water ocean front that sleeps 5-6 people. Watch lobster boats hauling their traps from your living room window or outside deck. Start your day as the lobstermen do with the gorgeous sunrise over the water as they head out for the day's catch. Walk to the top of famed Pigeon Hill for magnificant ocean and island views. Hike the wood and ocean trails at 33 hundred acre Petit Manin National Preserve at the end of the road. Later, walk to the lobster pound down the road and purchase your shore dinner to cook back at the house. At night, head into town for fine dining, classic movie theatre and shopping. There is a free boat trailer launch site 1/4 mile away. Also, at the end of Pigeon Hill Road a rugged 3/4 mile walk through the woods in the National Preserve brings you to a lovely children friendly sand beach on the ocean....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Seven day rental - Saturday to Saturday Arrive 3PM Departure 11 AM Rental choice is from May 1 through October 31, 2012 The months May and June are $550/wk The months July and August are $650/wk The months September and October are $550/wk Discount for long term rental.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Steuben:
Its unique location and beauty attracted me along with the restful atmosphere.
- Primary: + 6314948366
- Secondary: + 4012942301 daytime only
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013