Best Direct Beach Views, 2bed/2bath W/Tile Showers, Flat Screen Tvs!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Location: Island Sunrise, Gulf Shores East, Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA (Walking Distance to Restaurants and Shopping) View Map
Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms (w/Bunks), 2 Full Baths W/Tile Showers (Sleeps 4-6 Very Comfortably)
GULF FRONT Condo Complex. Island Sunrise is a gorgeous Gulf Front condominium complex located on the Gulf of Mexico, East Beach. Our unit #461 has a direct gulf view of the beach and the State Park fishing pier. Come and enjoy our white sand beaches, great local seafood, and shopping all located within walking distance of this unit. Island Sunrise Complex offers a number of amenities that include a pool, BBQ area, a unique covered picnic area and lounging area on the 1st / Ground Floor, and available covered parking.
Our unit is located on the 4rd floor of a six story building and has been recently remodeled with new furniture, updated interior, tile showers, tile floors in living areas, carpeted bedrooms, ceiling fan in living area, and flat screen TVs. We offer all the luxuries of home with the best views in Gulf Shores. You'll find our unit very kid friendly with new set of full/twin bunk beds and Queen bed in secondary beach front bedroom. The master bedroom is located at the front of the unit for maximum privacy with King size bed with large dresser and private bath. This unit sleeps 6 very comfortably without the use of a sleeper sofa. The large bar that seats four and a table that seats two. The kitchen is fully equipped. The unit also has a full size stackable washer and dryer. Must be 25 or older to rent.
*Please email reservation inquiries unless the request is for less than 1 week from today. Reservations are not confirmed until contract and deposit are received by us. Come stay in our little piece of paradise for a few days, a week or enjoy several months at the month!
- On floor 4
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size bed (1), Double/Twin Bunks
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Island Sunrise is a low density condominium located in the heart of the Gulf Shores East Beach community with a total of only 60 condo units in the entire complex. Dining, shopping, activities and nightlife are all within walking distance from the condo. Island Sunrise is the place to be if you like direct beach front and being close to the action. Unit 461 is the perfect location and place to stay for the local festivals such as Shrimp Fest, The Hangout Music Fest and other activities all within walking distance. The Hangout is just down the road and offers Live Music every night, great food, variety of drinks, and a play area for the kids to stay entertained. For breakfast, you must try out Sea-n-Suds Restaurant as many have raved about great breakfast food while directly located on the beach.....all just a 3 minute walk from your condo. Waffle House is just across the street as well or enjoy a cup of coffee on our unit 461 beach balcony as you watch the sunrise over the East Beach State Pier. For lunch and dinner, the Gulf Shores area has so much to offer. A few local favorites are Oyster House, LuLu's (over bridge on Intercoastal Canal), Wolf Bay Lodge (2 locations), Shrimp Basket, Sea-n-Suds, Franco's Italian, Lambert's (Foley) Home of the Throwed Roll or have Crico's Pizza deliver your favorite pie and eat in. Don't forget to drop into Scoops Ice Cream Parlor for those with a sweet tooth for desserts and ice cream delights. So many choices for any taste buds! The pool is nice and the beach is the place to be. Bring your own beach chairs and umbrella. Another option, during the spring and summer months, a local vendor offers beach loungers, cushions and large umbrellas for a fixed price per day or weekly rental fee. During the summer months, there are jet ski rentals, parasailing and other water activities about 200 feet from the Island Sunrise Complex located on the beach, in front of Sea-n-Suds. When taking a break from the sun or beach, Island Sunrise is unique in that the entire lower floor has limited covered parking and most notable, a large lounging area on the beachside of the complex. This covered/shaded lower level has plenty of picnic tables, wooden swings, lounging furniture and on some days/nights you’ll find guests with guitars having fun with friends and family. There are three stationary charcoal grills to grill a steak, burgers & dogs or throw on some local fresh fish and seafood. For the kids, be sure check out the Waterville Amusement Waterpark, The Track and Adventure Island (Orange Beach). These are just a few of the local kid friendly attractions that are fun for adults as well. The Wharf is located off of Canal Street towards Orange Beach area and offers movie theaters, shopping, attractions, dining, marina and other activities. The Wharf is home to The Amphitheater that hosts some of the hottest tickets in the music industry. For those shopaholics, don’t miss a trip to Tanger Outlet only 10 minutes away in Foley, AL. Tanger Outlet offers name brand shops, discounted outlet pricing and access to over 50+ stores, shops and food. Walmart SuperCenter and Bruno’s are less than 5 minute drive to stock up on your favorite food, snacks and supplies for your stay. Gulf Shores also offers all the local fast food chain establishments for a quick drive thru meal or snack. We welcome you to share our paradise on the beach and enjoy your stay at Island Sunrise Unit #461. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Girls Trip Spring 2013
Girls Trip Spring 2013
This condo is great! Lots of room for 5 women. Beds / furniture was comfortable. Price was the best in GS for 2 bedroom. Clean inside & out. Would recommend & stay again. Owner was very nice to work with.
- Guest Kathy183
- Date of stay 05/08/13
- Review Submitted 05/25/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
This condo was just perfect for my husband and I. We spend a long comfortable weekend. The condo was clean, neat, and so comfy. We especially enjoyed the corner view- the sunrises and view of the pier were just gorgeous. The entire complex is very accessible to the beach. In fact, the location is very accessible to restaurants and entertainment. We walked every morning to Sea n Suds for a delicious economical breakfast. We also walked to the Hangout to watch Bama beat LSU!!! I would recomment this condo to anyone. The owner is very kind and organized to work with. She was immediate on all communications. We will be renting this condo again soon!!!
- Guest JHAM
- Date of stay 11/01/12
- Review Submitted 11/05/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Summer: Memorial Day - Aug 31 .. $190/night (5 night min) .. $1300/week Off Season: Aug 31 - Memorial Day .. $110/night .................$ 770/week Dec-Mar ........................................................$1300/month Clelaning fee $65. Lodging tax 11%. Deposit (refundable) $150. Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends subject to summer rates. Full payment must be received no later than 30 days from check in date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Island Sunrise:
Island Sunrise is the perfect location. It is directly on the Gulf and in the center of all the activity in Gulf Shores Walking distance to restaraunts, shopping, the State Park Pier and the Hangout - a live music venue where Jimmy Buffet played his Gulf Coast Benefit Concert. (Walking distance is approx. 1/2 mile or less).
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our family, has been coming to Gulf Shores since the early 1990's. It is a very family friendly vacation destination, generally preferring to let other Gulf Coast locations have the college spring break attitude and crowd. Spring Break and Mardi Gras on this part of the coast is a lot of family fun that you can take your kids to and enjoy. Gulf Shores loves children and has lots of attractions for them.
- Primary: 256-509-7732
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room - New Furniture, Wall Mounted LED/LCD TV and Beach Balcony
All New Wall Mounted 47' LED (Master), 42' LED (Living) and 26' LED (Guest)
New Kitchen, New Floor Tiles, New Granite, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances
Master bedroom - King Bed with 47' LED/LCD Wall Mounted TV, Ceiling Fan, Dresser
Master Bedroom Wall-mounted 47 inch LED/LCD Flat Screen TV
Guest Bath New Tiled Shower and High Volume Detachable Shower Head and Seat
Pool with Access to Beach, Grilling Area, Swings and 1st Floor Lounging Area
461 Balcony Direct Beach View - BEST on Beach as you get FULL View of East Beach
Best Beaches in the World! Unit 461 Offers Best Views on the Beach!
Island Sunrise 427 East Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, Alabama (DIRECTLY ON BEACH)
Street View. Low Density Complex with only 60 Total Units, Less Crowds on Beach!
Iconic Sea-n-Suds Resturant from Island Sunrise. Walk to eat some great seafood
Beautifully Decorated Condo with New Furniture and Updated Paint/Decor
New Kitchen with New Cabinets, New Granite, New Tile Floors and New Appliances
Living Room Sitting and Dining Area Includes Table, Chairs and 4 Bar Stools
Master Bath/Guest Bath - New Tiled Showers W/Seats and Detachable Shower Heads
Guest Bedroom - 1 Queen Bed and New Full Bed/Twin bunk bed With Beach View.
Guest Bath - New Granite, Sink and Tile Floors
Tile Balcony With Spectacular Direct Beach Views
461 Balcony View of State Pier 4/10 mile walk from Island Sunrise. Great Fishing
Tiled Balcony from Living Room. GREAT VIEWS. Watch the Sunrise from East Beach!
Island Sunrise Complex View From Beach- Low Density Complex
Aerial View of Island Sunrise Complex. Walking Distance to food, shopping, etc.
Grilling Area located just off Lower Level beachside lounging area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, June 10, 2013