Two Blocks to the Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Come and stay in the modern Folly home just 2 houses off the beach. Access to the beach is just a short walk around the corner. This spacious home offers 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. It has hardwood floors and tile throughout, huge kitchen, dining area and all the accessories you need. 3 Queen size beds and 2 Twins. One bedroom is located downstairs with a bath and the 3 other bedrooms are upstairs. It has a flat screen TV/DVD/Cable in living room. Both levels have huge porches with rocking chairs. It also has an outside shower. Great value for your money!
***Looking for a place that is inexpensive, has lots of room and sleeps 14? We can offer 10% off of both houses if rented in combo with McGee's Too (next door) for the same dates!***
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Wildlife Viewing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- The Folly Beach community is full of fun activities. The house is located 6 blocks -- an easy walk -- to the Folly Beach pier and Center Street, the hub of activity on the island. Walk to bars and restaurants including Blu Oceanfront Restaurant and Bar, The Crab Shack, Surf Bar, Lost Dog Cafe, and more. Tennis courts and a park for children. Downtown Charleston is a short 15 minute drive from Folly Beach. Named by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as America's top destination, Charleston is known for its world-class restaurants, arts & culture, and its historic preservation. Charleston is a unique city steeped in local and national history with all the excitement of the latest fashions and trends. If relaxing and playing on the beach is primarily what you are seeking, Folly has a wonderful beach with miles of hard-packed sand for biking, running, and walking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer 2012...5/26-8/17...$2511/wk Late Summer 2012...8/18-8/31...$2261/wk, $375/nt Labor Day 2012...9/1-9/4...$1807/wk, $305/nt Fall 2012...9/5-10/26...$1571/wk, $260/nt Winter 2012...10/27-11/20...$1261/wk, $210/nt Thanksgiving...11/21-11/23...$1450/wk, $240/nt 4+ Night Minimum. Holiday Rates apply. $154 Cleaning Fee. $50 fee in lieu of security deposit. 17.5% TAXES/ FEES NOT INCLUDED.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: + (843) 588-6699 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +1 800-951-2470
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.