2 Hours from Ct,3-4 Hrs from Nyc/Boston3 BR/2BA Townhouse-Gr Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Quechee condo description
Townhouse- 3 Bedroom.2 bath (Sleeps 6) Recent kitchen remodeled and furniture updated.
Fantastic location on the golf course. Convenient to all Quechee Lake year round amenities including club house w great dining and exercise facilities,golf,tennis,swimming,downhill and cross country skiing.
Short walk to club house,to Quechee.or Quechee Gorge
Close to Lebanon NH, & Dartmouth College in Hanover NH.
World class skiing nearby at Killington, Pico,and Okemo Mtns..
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Golf Course View
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Quechee has two 18 hole golf courses -Highland and Lakeland -both of which are a short walk as is the Quechee Club from the Lakeland condo complex The club house houses a great restaurant as well as squash,hand ball,& basketball facilities and gym. The condo has its own tennis courts and the Quechee club has an additional 18 courts with an active tennis program. Youth programs are run on a weekly basis during vacation periods. The Quechee surroundings offer numerous craft and cultural opportunities within an hours drive ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 25 - Oct 14
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Full payment in advance
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 9%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington VT at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 1-91( NYC & CT ) & 1-89 (Boston) at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Quechee at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Quechee, Woodstock, & Killington at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Quechee Club -2 18 hole courses at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Simon Pierce, Quechee Club at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1993
About: As our youngest son reached skiing age(he's now 29 and living on the west coast), we found Quechee and he and older brothers took to Quechee, then Suicide Six and finally Killington for their skiing challenges. The 4 seasons facility, offers beauty, and amenities unmatched in VT. The closeness to CT residence -2 1/4 hours made it a perfect fit. The fireplace & gas stove kept us cozy during the Vt winters.
Convenience! Quechee is about 3 miles off the interstate(I-89) with roads well maintained 12 months of the year. We have been coming to Vermont since gradauting from college in 1962. The Quechee area is unique in development and preservation of the beauty of Vermont 12 months of the year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Close to Dartmouth and Hanover NH.The arts-Theatre, Museums etc. and other activities an Ivy League school brings to an area. Only 3 hours to Montreal and its uniques French culture.
- Primary: +01 203-421-9390
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lakeland Village 4B
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013