4 Bedroom 4 Bath with Captain`S Quarters! Mariners Club Key Largo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mariners Club townhome description
Room for the whole family! Ground floor 1-bedroom (king bed) with kitchenette, open floor plan sitting area with queen sleeper sofa and a private full bath...perfect for grandma or the nanny. An interior staircase leads you to the main living area on the second floor with a spacious open-air balcony, custom wood cabinetry in the kitchen, gorgeous tile floors, granite counters and stainless appliances in the kitchen...with open floor plan so the cook can mingle to! A guest bedroom on this level has a full size bed with single trundle ...there is also a full bath on this floor. On to the third floor where you find the master suite featuring a spacious balcony with staircase to rooftop sundeck...the ensuite bath with granite counters and a large soaking tub, separate shower and his-n-her sinks. The fourth bedroom with a queen bed and an ensuite bath is also on this level.
Keywords: townhome, Mariners Club, Florida Keys, upscale, oceanfront
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Deep-water marina with dockage available at additional cost.
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Welcome to the island paradise of Key Largo, the first of the Fabulous Florida Keys and the Dive Capital of the World, where you can kick off your shoes and leave your cares behind. Key Largo is home to the world's largest artificial reef, the 510 foot USS Spiegel Grove, the John Pennekamp Coral Reef Underwater State Park, the African Queen and the famous Christ of the Abyss underwater statue. The Everglades National Park is just a short trip away by boat or car. Diving, snorkeling and glass bottom boating in our clear waters of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is a fantastic experience. Opportunities to fish our back country or deep sea abound. Watersport activities are plentiful and for the nature lovers, there is kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, air boat rides and everglades tours. Or, just relax with a tropical beverage and do nothing at all but watch our beautiful sunsets!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
vacationGuest comment entered by manager
Everything was wonderful. My only complaint was the downstairs apartment didn't even have a coffee table and the bedroom floor was full of "dust bunnies". Other than that the resort was beautiful and the condo was great. Thank you for all your help with the rental. Debbie and annie were just terrific.
- Guest Lee
- Date of stay 03/01/12
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
"Well kept rental with lovely facilities"Guest comment entered by manager
"Well kept rental with lovely facilities"
This house was great for our extended family including two small children (no travel cots so need to bring your own). The large pool was fabulous and the kids spent most of their time in it. The accommodation was spacious and comfortable and the bathrooms were very well presented. We didn't have any issues and were able to eat out very near by at reasonable prices when we didn't feel like cooking. A lovely stay.
- Guest R French
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
$299 to $450/nt $1794 to $3150/wk * Rates are starting rates and will vary according to time of year, length of stay * 3/nt minimum, 4/nt Premium dates, 7/nt minimum holidays and special events. * Holidays and Special Events require a 7-night minimum stay. * 12.5% tax, $30 processing fee, $39 Acc Damage Ins,$50 Resort Fee, $250/cleaning * Optional Travel Insurance is available for additional fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 305-394-9787 9-5 Daily closed for lunch from 12-1
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Garden hot tub
Open dining and kitchen
Open living area
Master bedroom with king bed
3rd floor, guest ensuite bath
Ground floor bath
Ground floor living area with sleeper sofa
Marina-front picnic area
Deep water, oceanfront marina
2nd floor, screened patio
3rd floor, guest bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath
2nd floor, guest bedroom with double bed and single trundle
Ground floor, king bed in Captain's quarters
Ground floor living area with kitchenette
Onsite fitness center
Coral rock grotto spa
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.