An Uptown Condo in Downtown Apalachicola Florida (the Ibis)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Apalachicola condo description
The IBIS is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2nd story condo that sleeps up to 6. Relax on the huge veranda to watch the sunset or to drink your morning coffee. Park in the private lot and walk to all of our shopping, galleries & restaurants. The open floor plan kitchen/dining/great room allows you to visit comfortably but the bedrooms and baths are separated to give you privacy.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Private
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Blow Up Mattress (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Apalachicola is world famous for our local Oysters and Seafood but some little known facts are that this area was booming when they sent cotton down the river and when sponge divers made a living here. Shallow water fishing is unmatched out of Apalachicola and we have some excellent public dive locations. Be sure to take in our Art Galleries, Antique shops and enjoy our many fine restaurants and friendly locals. The Visitors Center is directly across the street - stop in and visit!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great service and wonderful location. Great value!!!!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 10/15/13
- Review Submitted 11/18/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Manager response: Thank you for posting your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay! Kathy
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% deposit when the reservation is made, Balance due 30 days prior to check in or at check in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% sales tax
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tallahassee or Panama City at 90 Miles
- Nearest Beach: St. George Island at 12 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: This unit is owned by a relative new comer to the area who has several properties and spends the bulk of his time here and it is managed by Robinson Real Estate Company.
Apalachicola is a friendly community to begin with and if you pair that with the fishing and the seafood and being able to ride around town on a golf cart, well, if you like laid back...this is the place.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Close to/Walking distance to everything in downtown Apalach.
- Primary: + 850-653-7196
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upscale Kitchen & Laundry
Large Great room with wall of windows.
Master Tub with Jets
West facing Veranda
What we fish for...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 21, 2013