Lake Oscawana Cabin / Available Only by the Month
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Putnam Valley cabin description
This two bedroom home is well-situated in the trees above the beautiful lake, with a lodge-like open main room. There is a a wrap-around stone patio, great
for outdoor dining. Amenities include a canoe, a kayak, a laundry room.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 3-5
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
Location & View
- Lake View
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- This property is on Lake Oscawana, which is great for boating, swimming, bass fishing, with a private beach with five small docks. There is a canoe, and a kayak. Hudson Valley's magnificent hiking and views surround it, including the Appalachian Trail, Storm King Art Center, Boscobel and Manitou Estates. The Garrison Golf club is 5 miles away, a stunning, public course. Plenty of great dining and antiquing in historic Cold Spring. Great entertainment at NY Shakespeare Festival and The Depot Theater. The area is served by the NYC Metro North's Hudson Line, a 75 minute ride, or 55 miles on the Taconic Parkway from NYC. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1800 per summer month $long term rates negotiable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Originally from Minnesota, I am an artist who paints Broadway backdrops, commuting in to various studios in NYC. This house is a perfect artist's retreat; incredible views, secluded, quiet, yet close to the city.
Why the Owner Chose Putnam Valley:
Lake Oscawana is a hidden gem. I love to be out on the water, to admire the beauty of the surroundings in all its changing glories. From my kitchen I can see sunsets, moonrise, an occasional fox, eagles, swans. Perfect for recharging, exploring.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The French doors opening onto the lake view!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 02, 2013