Play, Swim, Hydrate, Repeat!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Coast Gardens condo description
Working vacation or all play, enjoy your stay at the beach in our comfortable, family friendly second floor 2 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished unit that sleeps up to 6. We provide free fully secured internet and WI FI connectivity, a 40” SMART TV for gaming and internet use, expanded cable channels in bedrooms and living room including HBO, Showtime, Starz and Cinemax and a HD DVR recorder for when you're out and about. Board games, playing cards, flash lights and candles are on hand if the weather doesn't cooperate.
Our bedrooms are newly carpeted with tile throughout the rest of the unit. Every window and balcony has a view of the ocean. The master has a queen bed and a walk in shower while the guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and there is a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. Both bathrooms have water conserving comfort height toilets. The kitchen is fully equipped.
Grocery shopping, dining, pizza and ice cream and all within a 1/2 mile walking distance.
Bring your bikes and water toys or rent from one of our local vendors. We have bike lock/storage available at the base of every stairwell. Kayak and paddleboard storage is available in designated areas.
The complex has 2 full size swimming pools, 2 baby pools, 4 lighted shuffle board courts, laundry facilities on each floor, 2 elevators, assigned parking spaces and an on-site management office.
We will entertain discounted rates for multiple week stays and offseason rentals in the spring and fall. Couples and group bookings are welcome.
- 977 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Video Games:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Water View:
- Ocean View:
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Partake in the family fun and fitness experience ~ 1) Kayaking in the inter-coastal waterway. My daughter and I usually spend 50 minutes on a 3 mile paddle. Other times, we'll paddle leisurely around for 3-4 hours watching manatees, dolphins and other wildlife. Great activity for fitness buffs, family outings, eco tourist, nature enthusiasts, photographers and explorers. Bring sunscreen and stay hydrated ~ 2) 15 mile round trip beach bike ride to Ponce Inlet and back from our complex. My best time is 53 minutes. (hint-ride when tide is going out or at low tide and watch the wind direction, warning: people watching could affect your time!) ~ 3) 5 mile round trip walk or run to Flagler Avenue - I'm not a runner but have done the 5 miles in 2 hours. Call me tortuga! I usually stop numerous times to swim or go body surfing. There are also a couple beachfront restaurants and bars. It is easy to get distracted! For local bike and kayak rentals try Beach Bicycle & Kayak at 553 E 3rd Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169-3131 - Ask for Dan, tell him Lee sent you. Bike rentals as low as $10/day if rented weekly and they'll deliver. Kayak rentals PER DAY $35/adult, $25/child for up to 8 hr M-F, 4 hr Sat. Launch site is off of the South Causeway at Callalisa Creek. Another great family friendly launch site 5 miles south on A1A with waterfront dining, a full service bar, fishing, kayaks and paddle boards is JB's Fishcamp located at 859 Pompano Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. They offer hourly, daily and weekly rental rates. It's best if you called for a package suitable for you as you have access to the Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We are regulars at SCG and have stayed in several different units. The Rubin Family was great. From start to end, they were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Their condo was adequately furnished, very neat and clean, and very enjoyable. I would recommend this unit and this family to anyone. Very good experience.
- Guest Dale (Silver City, Georgia)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/15/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car.
Our stay at SeaCoast Gardens
Our stay at SeaCoast Gardens
It was everything that we wanted it to be and was not lacking in any area. Staying there helped to make it the perfect vacation and we hope to be able to return next year and stay in the same unit. It was extremely clean and well maintained.
- Guest Pop (North Stonington, Ct.)
- Date of stay 05/18/13
- Review Submitted 06/26/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Owner response: John: I'm glad you enjoyed vacation in our family's unit. We look forward to having you as guests next year.
Great Stay at Sea Coast Gardens
Great Stay at Sea Coast Gardens
My family had a great stay here at Lee's. The whole experience was wonderful, the atmospere, the beach, the pools, the staff, most of all the owner (Lee) helped in every way he could to ensure we had a great time. The room and the grounds were well maintained and clean, I espeacially liked the salt water pool and the good fishing at the beach. I am already scheduling my vacation for this year at Lee"s condo at Sea CVoast Gardens. Thanks Lee !
- Guest Seymour (Kingston ,TN)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 04/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Your welcome Mark. I look forward to having you and your family back again. The fishing's a little different earlier in the summer. Let me know what you catch! Lee
Our family had a WONDERFUL vacation at a reasonable expense in this well kept, clean 2nd floor condo! Owner was extremely pleasant to work with. Looking forward to renting from Lee again next July!! Thanks Lee, for all your help making our family's vacation pleasant! Also, we took your advice and rented bikes and Kayaks at JB's!! Great Adventures! Steve and Beth Brown Cartersville, Ga
- Guest Beth (Cartersville Ga)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 08/25/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Owner response: Beth: I'm very pleased your family enjoyed our family value fun package and recommendations. I am continuously looking for different activities and events for my guests to experience. I look forward to having you stay with us next year. Lee
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Dec Jan Special
Nov 16 - Jan 31, 2014
4 night min stay
|July 4th Week
Jun 28 - Jul 4, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
OWNER WILL ENTERTAIN ANY LENGTH OF STAY AND RATE
7 day rentals preferred, Saturday afternoon check in to following Saturday morning checkout
Long weekends will be considered subject to availability
Rates are subject to change until confirmed in writing.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning: $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 95 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: New Smyrna Beach at 20 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Manny's Pizza at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: New Smyrna Beach Municipal Golf Course at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sonapa Grille Restaurant & Wine at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1977
About the owner: We have been visiting New Smyrna Beach since the 1960's and have owned our unit since the 1970's. We love the family friendly atmosphere of New Smyrna and have many cherished memories of time spent here with our children, grandchildren, family and friends. We might be a little old fashioned, our granddaughter is encouraging us to 'get with it'. Well, we're getting there and welcome you to stay in our unit and experience all that New Smyrna Beach has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Coast Gardens:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
FREE PERKS!! *60 Mbps connectivity for tech savvy vacationers *40' SMART TV in living room with HD DVR *Private, in unit secured WI FI and internet *250 channel expanded cable with HBO, Showtime, Starz & Cinemax in both bedrooms and living room
- Primary: 561-715-4781
- Fax: +1 800-630-8991
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Watch the sunrise from the master bed or poolside balcony
Kayaking on the intracoastal. Bring a waterproof camera, water & suntan lotion
Kayaking and paddle boarding through the intracoastal waterway.
Master bedroom with a view of the ocean without leaving the bed
Living room with queen size sofa sleeper
Watching the sunset from the docks at JB's Fishcamp.
Beach Bike & Kayaking - you can do it all!
View from the ocean looking west at Seacoast Gardens II (on right) & III
Ride on the beach, 15 miles round trip to the Ponce Inlet.
Kayaking, fishing, paddle boarding, drinking and dining from JB's Fishcamp.
View of pool and beach from 2nd floor balcony
Hi top table and chairs for a better view as you sip your beverages
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.