Prime Location in Olde Naples, Fun for Everyone
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Olde Naples Properties condo description
Walk to the white sandy beach on the Gulf of Mexico from the centrally located condo. World class shopping and entertainment on Third Street and condo is 3 blocks away.
Includes pool, patio, courtyard, kitchen with all utensils, cookware and dishes and bedding. 2 bedroom,one bath with patio,courtyard and pool at clubhouse.
Fifty five and over community of Village Green offers opportunities to become part of community activities or find the many cultural activities with art shows and live plays on your own.
Enjoy the fishing off the pier and swimming in the Gulf, sport fishing trips and Sunset Dinner Cruises a few blocks from condo.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Olde Naples condo: First floor with sunset view. Easy walking distance to the Naples beach on the Gulf of Mexico. World Class shopping and gourmet restaurants on the famous Third Street South and Fifth Avenue all within half mile. Amenities include pool, patio, courtyard, kitchen equipped with dishes and cookware, also bedding and towels. This is a 55 and over community in a prime location in the center of Olde Naples. Go to Naples,Florida.com for a listing of the ongoing events schedule....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1600/month off season rate includes utilities and taxes $400 deposite required when booked.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, July 12, 2013