Osprey Cove House- a Quiet 2BR/2BA Hideaway on the Marsh
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cedar Key house description
This special house is one of the few remaining cedar plank homes on the Island. Osprey Cove is located just minutes from the historic downtown filled with restaurants and shopping. The house is also two blocks from the award-winning State Museum. This spacious home features new appliances, a partial wrap around deck, and a great room open floor plan. The house is just 15 minutes from the 55,000 acre Lower Suwannee Wildlife Refuge. Five minutes away you can launch your boat for some of the best saltwater fishing in the state. You can watch an active eagle nest from the porch and see osprey, white ibis, and hear clapper and Sora rails in the evenings. Peace and quiet await you so come see what Old Florida living has to offer!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Two bicycles.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Come soar with the Osprey in Cedar Key, this lovely fishing village has it all. A large artist community, great restaurants and friendly people. A beautiful place to unwind and get away from the fast pace of life. Time to sit back and watch nature unfold in front of your eyes. You can go fishing or boating in the Gulf of Mexico as well as visit the islands for shelling and site seeing. Excursions out to see the light house happen through the historical society and are alway fun. You will not be disappointed in your choice of places to visit. This is nature at its finest....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Tucker, Georgia Visitor
Tucker, Georgia Visitor
Enjoyed our stay at the Ospry Cove House. Accommodations are excellent with comfortable beds, spacious family room, kitchen and dining area. Area very quiet and relaxing. Our morning coffee on the deck was most enjoyable while watching the many birds in the marsh . Convenient to Downtown shops and dining area - several which offer great seafood menus.. Hope to visit again in the spring and would recommend to friends.
- Guest Reggie (Tucker, Georgia)
- Date of stay 10/02/12
- Review Submitted 10/13/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Manager response: We are so glad you enjoyed the marsh and bird watching and eating at local restaurants.
Summer May-October $1250/month Winter November-April $1,550/month Weekdays $115/day two day minimum Weekly rate 650.00 Additional $50 cleaning fee per rental required Credit card accepted to hold reservation only Cash or check required upon arrival for rental payment
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Gainesville Florida at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 24 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cedar Key Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cedar Key at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cedar Key at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: +1 (352) 543-5581 Pelican Realty/352-949-4199
- Secondary: +1 352-949-4199/Anne Young Realtor
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our home!
Looking out to the marsh
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013