Family Friendly Relaxing Lake Home; Sleeps 9 Comfortably.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sauk Centre house description
Upper level has 2 bedrooms,Master bedroom has a queen bed with beautiful view of the lake to wake up to! Full closet and dresser. the other bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed,closet and chest of drawers.The rest of main level has a full bathroom,walk in shower, & bath tub. Fully equipped kitchen, dining room and deck with beautiful views of Sauk Lake,which has a patio table and chairs. Lower level is a walk out to the lake,it has 1 bedroom,with 2 full beds, sleeps 4, closet. Living room, with fireplace, bathroom,with shower and laundry room. House is fully furnished with washer/dryer and cable TV and attached 2 stall garage. All beds are new!
2 flat screen tv's, one 32 ' upstairs and 46'downstairs. Dish network for T.V.
Forced air gas/electric heat in winter. Central A/C for summer!
Spacious yard,(almost an acre) with 200 feet of lake shore and dock with space to park your boat.
Enjoy the evenings with a fire,with a portable fire pit,in designated area.
Picnic table by walk out lower level.
Sauk Lake offers great fishing, we have a plumbed fish cleaning house for all those great catches you will get!
boat access to multiple restaurants,Grey Stone Golf Course, & Sauk Centre Country Club. Also, great for swimming.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Away From It All
Location & View
Lake is 100 ft from the house,a manicured gradual slope of lawn to the lake. 200 feet of lake shore. It is a wonderful pan fish lake,Bass,Northern,& Walleye also.Bass have been caught right from dock....moreless
Golf Course Front:
there are 2 golf courses on the lake, Sauk Centre Country Club,9 hole, and Grey Stone,18 hole. Lynx is just So. of Sauk Centre, also an 18 hole. All reasonable green fees with cart availability....moreless
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Even with the lake being so pretty and relaxing there are other areas of interest you may enjoy doing for day trips. Like the Wobegon Bike trail, you catch it in Sauk Centre and either go West to Osakis or East all the way to St.Cloud or head North in Albany towards Mississippi River by Royalton,where you can stop at Blanchard Dam and look for crossrocks, I have biked them all and it is so pretty and fun to see the country side and what the other small towns have to offer. Again many unique stores, pubs, and restaurants. For those Wine Enthusiast's: Lake Carlos has a winery, (west of Sauk Centre) which holds many tours, wine tasting events and craft fairs through out the summer. Whispering Oaks south of Melrose is another winery, very nice 'cellar' to taste Central MN. wine. Also by Osakis (West of Sauk Centre) is a Whiskey distillery. There are many antiquing shops in and around Sauk Centre, to the west is Crooked Willow, very nice farm stead,buildings made to hold different antiques/ collectables. Grandma's/ Grandpa's in Oaskis,not only offers antiques but you can stop for lunch or coffee. To the North towards Long Prarie there are many antique shops along with Amish goods for sale,many at their own homes,you will see along Hwy.71 signs like 'quilts for sale',you may have to drive a few miles off the main road,but it is worth it, usually they,(depending on season) will have canned goods and other craft items for sale also. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Multiple family vacation
Multiple family vacation
Very clean cabin, with full ammenities we needed. Kids had lots of fun playing in the large yard and catching numerous fish right off the dock. Private with quiet respectable neighbors. Everyone enjoyed themselves, would definately return!
- Guest Kuehl Family (Minnesota )
- Date of stay 08/14/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Nate and Amy, Thank you for your kind review! This was our hope to provide a relaxing get away for families to enjoy each other and nature in an environment we are proud of! Jean and Virg
The photos do not do this property justice. It is an impeccably maintained home with enough yard to provide the privacy we desired: yet, it was conveniently located just a few minutes from Sauk Center. My grandson set the stage for our 5 day visit by catching a 3 lb largemouth off the dock on his first cast. He and our granddaughter spent a lot of time swimming in the dock area. The adults enjoyed viewing the sunsets from the deck and watching a family of ducks make the front yard their home. The owners were great!! We would highly recommend this property to our friends/relatives.
- Guest Charlie/Doris (Houston, TX)
- Date of stay 06/20/12
- Review Submitted 06/29/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
weekly rate $1,195, Friday to Friday weekly stay preferred Minimum 3 night stay $ 215 per night Checks/Cash WINTER RATES: NOVEMBER 15th through MAY 1st.$150 PER NIGHT, MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY. Every Stay has an additional $95 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: MSP at 120 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 94 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 4-6 Local Pub/ Restaurants on the Lake at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 3 (on lake,S.C.Country club,Grey stone), Lynx at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My wife and I bought this property to be able to enjoy it with our children and grandchildren. We enjoy this lake/area because it is very family friendly with lots to offer all ages. We currently work full time and live 30 minutes from the property.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love sitting on the deck in the morning watching the peaceful lake and wild life. Great for evening dinners and relaxing in the sunshine.
- Primary: + 320-492-7069
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the lake from the upper level
Great Catch by one of our Guests!
View of the lake, Eagles hang out here.
Ice Fishing village
With or without fish houses!
Ice fishing in the winter time
Great for water crafts of all kinds.
House from the road
Lower level living room
Great Swimming! Sandy bottom
View from the lake
Another great catch by one of our younger guests!
Ice fishing in the winter time
Beautiful Moonlit nights1
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.