Obx Wind Over Waves Home in Salvo-Rodanthe-Waves Hatteras Island Nc
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Salvo house description
Booking now for 2014 - $3300 prime weeks.sleeps 18. This beautiful home in prestigious Wind Over Waves home has amazing views of the Pamlico Sound and is a pleasant 3 block walk to the National Seashore. The house has 6 bedrooms and accommodates up to 18. Top floor is decorated like a magazine and has stainless new appliances and double over. The views of the sound are astounding from this room and this may be the best view of the the famous OBX sunsets on the island. Top floor has large master with King, living area and kitchen and crows nest with two singles. Middle floor has room with double bunks an door to deck and hammock. Room with queen bed and the next room is large master with King and attached bath with tub and shower. All rooms on this floor have doors to a deck and hammocks with sound views. Hall bath has two sinks and tub with shower. Bottom floor has master with queen and private bath plus room with queen and bath directly across the hall and multipurpose room with 52 in tv, Wii system, sofa and chairs and two single beds. Sink, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot and lots of games and movies. Direct access to this room to our private pool and hot tub. There is a basketball, volleyball, horseshoe and bocci ball area as well as a very big yard for whatever you want to do. Well equipped with kitchen gear and linens are included saving the renters $450 in linen costs charged by most agencies. You will love Sea la Vie. Contact me with any questions. Our neighborhood has a private pier where guests may fish and gather at sunset to watch the sound sunset. There is a boat launch and pier for residents here only as well. Rental of jet skis and boats is just across the street. With additional deposit you can use our kayak and sunfish and bikes instead of renting them. Use of the equipment is additional. NO MORE THAN 18 guests including children are permitted due to septic size and fire code. Owner checks everyone in and out and will not allow large groups under any circumstances. Thanks for your interest.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 18
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
Location & View
Fantastic views of the incredible Pamlico Sound and the kiteboarders floating by from all the decks in the house and the top level has the best view of sunset on the island. Hammocks on the middle deck for enjoying the breathtaking views. ...moreless
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Houses in Wind Over Waves $3100 during peak season. You save $300 renting from owner Rent from Owner. Closest home to the beach in Wind over Waves. Check for off season rates.heck for The beautiful Cape Hatteras National Sea shore is one of the most beautiful beaches in America. No chain restaurants since this is a National park area, just local places and a pristine and uncrowded beach. Visit 3 historic light houses or drive your car onto the free ferry to Ocracoke Island to see the famous beaches and artist colony for a great day trip. If you need more excitement one night go to Kill Devil Hills for mini golf and outlet shopping 20 miles away in Nags Head. Enjoy the local flavor of this beautiful island, watch for dolphins you see daily, fishing is always good, and the bike trail on 12 makes it a great biking area. Museums for the Graveyard of the Atlantic and the famous Nights of Rodanthe house is 2 miles away. Fish from the Rodanthe or Avon piers, or just relax on the big beautiful Merrimack beach and use our pool and hot tub and wonderful big beach house. Some guests actually spend HOURS in the hammocks just relaxing and watching the activity on the sound. You can kayak, sail, windsurf, kiteboard or surf and fish. Or, you can walk the short and scenic 3 block walk to the great beach and enjoy the beach and sun all day. The Wind Over Waves neighborhood appropriately referred to as WOW is one of the nicest and most popular rental neighborhoods on the island. The houses are fantastic and location location location. Enjoy the private pool and the hot tub, basketball goal, volleyball goal, and so many other amenities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
house runs $3400 peak season Peak season starts Memorial Day Ends after Labor Day Great bargain rates other times
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Norfolk Va at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: RT 12 at Salvo
- Nearest Beach: Cape Hatteras National Seashore at Salvo
- Nearest Barpub: Froggy Dogs, Good Winds, many others at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Atlantic Coast Cafe, Top Dog, REAL, Good Winds at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: THE PRICE IS $3300 INCLUDES LINENS AND BIKES AND KAYAK USE. You do not have to drag sheets and bedding or pay rentals for the equipment! Wind Over Waves is the most popular neighborhood on the island and was generally is filled by March. Unique opportunity.This is a wonderful home in the most popular neighborhood on Hatteras Island. We live in Richmond Va and know you will enjoy Sea la Vie as much as our family does. Wind Over Waves is near the most pristine beach and has a boat ramp, fishing dock and more JUST for the guests of our neighborhood. We love it here. You will too. THis is $300 or more less than any comprable homes. FOR 2014 this will be SUNDAY TO SUNDAY RENTAL! Save hours in traffic back ups! Trust me this is a POSITIVE thing.
Why the Owner Chose Salvo:
This property is in the prestigious Wind Over Wave neighborhood on the National Seashore which is one of the most beautiful, clean and pristine beaches in America. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded beaches and enjoy the space between the houses, large yards and the attractions of Hatteras Island. Our pool and hot tub are nice when you do not want to go to the beach and the second story deck some of our guests call hammock heaven is a special place. We are the closest home to the beach in Wind Over Waves and provide a beach cart for taking the family items to the beach. We are less than two miles from the designated Drive on beach if you have four wheel drive and want to throw everything in the jeep and drive right onto the beach and unload for fishing and family fun. The homes in Wind Over Waves are usually booked a year in advance. We just made ours available as a rental in June, 2012. We will only rent it five weeks a year.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Closest home in Wind Over Waves to the beach. Private Dock and fishing pier for this small neighborhood. Newer home with beautiful views and great pool and hot tub. You will love this place.When you cross the bridge and go onto the Hatteras Island you truly enter and magical place that can not be described until you visit. See why people come back to the island year after year for memorable family vacations.
- Primary: 8042748265
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Booking for 2014 now! Sleeps 18 $3300 WoW always fully booked by March! Book NOW
The view from the top deck. PERFECT place for watching the incredible sunsets.
Ground floor master Sorry it is so blurry. Has a private bath with tub/ shower.
Kitchenette on ground floor in room with tv/captains bed and sofa.
Welcome to Sea la Vie! the entry hall.
Welcome to Sea la Vie!
Kayaking on the sound half a block from the house. This is our fantastic view!
ground floor bedroom with queen bed. Most comfy bed in the world some say:)
the Wind Over Waves private pier and dock.
Welcome to Sea la Vie! 6 bedrooms sleeps 18 in Wind Over Waves Hatteras Seashore
outdoor shower and the hot tub
The dining area (Guests are NOT allowed to bring pets!)
Our private pool for you to enjoy. Nice privacy fence around it.
This is master on the middle floor. Large room private bath door to deck/hammock
52 in tv/wii and kitchenette in this room which also has captains bed for 2.
View of the Wind Over Waves community, has private pier for crabbing and fishing
Welcome to Sea la Vie enjoy the hammocks, breeze and view from 2nd floor deck!
This is our beach' at the Merrimack entrance. A short walk...Nat'l Seashore
The hot tub is covered and private so you can use it on a rainy day.
Walk to the Rodanthe Pier and see the famous 'Nights in Rodanthe House nearby!
Welcome to Sea la Vie one of 3 outdoor picnic table areas.
Welcome to Sea la Vie! 6 bedrooms sleeps 18 in Wind Over Waves Hatteras Seashore
Very large master bedroom on top floor with deck, large private bath.
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. There are 3 splendid light houses on Cape Hatteras.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013