Charming Modern 2BR Unit in Downtown Austin!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Old Enfield condo description
This small, remodeled complex was renovated in 2009 and features stunning original wood floors and lush landscaping. The unit itself was just remodeled at the beginning of this year! There is laundry on site with covered parking and the unit comes with stainless steel appliances; stove; and dishwasher. The building is located in the highly desirable Old Enfield neighborhood next to Clarksville and resides just miles from UT, Lake Austin and Downtown!
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Double Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Paddle Boating
- Botanical Garden
- Fitness Center
- Old Enfield is one of Austin's most charming and historic neighborhoods. Originally part of the Pease family's plantation just west of Austin, the neighborhood was subdivided in 1910 by the Enfield Realty and Home Building Company. The neighborhood has been home to many successful Austinites, including four Texas governors, two mayors, other state and local lawmakers, University of Texas faculty, coaches and staff, and civic leaders. The gracious tree-covered lots along Pease Park were planned with care to provide each of the one-of-a-kind homes with unique views of the Austin skyline and surrounding greenspace, while other homes were developed around the landmark main house: Woodlawn. To the west lie smaller streets filled with smaller bungalows built in the 30s and 40s and targeted for young families. In the early 1900s, the slogan of our neighborhood was: “Enfield - The Place You Will Eventually Live...Better Babies, Better Homes, Better Move to Enfield.” The neighborhood boundaries are Lamar to the east, MoPac to the west, Windsor Road to the north and Enfield Road to the south. Austin Bergstrom at 12.38 Miles. Mopac Expressway at 0.1 Miles. The Tavern - 922 W 12th St. at 0.92 Miles. Lions Municipal Golf Course at 0.94 Miles. Wink - 1014 N Lamar Blvd at 0.91 Miles....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Base:$1650/wk; $275/nt; $3500/month; 2 nt. min.; SXSW: $1100/night; 5 nt. min Rates are subject to change based on 'Season'; 'Holidays'; and 'Special Events'. Credit Cards Accepted. A security deposit is required before the property can be held - and full payment of rental fees and taxes (15% occupancy tax for stays under 30 days) is due no later than 7days after deposit is received. Please inquire for more information. Tax Rate: 15.0% Cleaning: $ 150.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 5125209364 STR Austin - office
- Secondary: +1 512 496-7339 Zach - home owner cell
- Fax: +1 512 532-0744
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 05, 2013