Cumberland Lake Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nancy house description
This is a great place to get away. This Lake Home resides in a quiet surrounding with a beautiful lake view and access to the water. Four bedrooms, sleeps 10. One King and 4 full beds, 2 fire places with one on the screened porch. Satellite TV with DVD and a full kitchen with all the amenities of home. White Oak Boat Ramp is 1.5 miles from the home.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) One King, Double Beds (1) Four Full
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Secluded lake front custom built home located on a 1 acre lot. The home sits back away from road on its own private drive with year around view and walk down access to the lake. Great floor plan that can accommodate multiple guests with plenty of get away area. Wrap around screened in porch with lake view and outdoor fireplace. Minimum rental age is 25. Overview: Approximately 3000 square feet that includes a large kitchen with a dining table that seats 6 and a sit at bar area that seats 4. There are 4 total bedrooms with 1 king and 4 queen size beds. The bedroom suite area has a king and full bath. Two bedrooms on the upper level share a jack and jill full bath and One bedroom on the main floor with full bath. There also is an enclosed 6x8 outdoor shower that is just awesome. Large wrap-around screened in porch with full season lake views and plenty of seating to enjoy the built in outdoor fireplace. Gas grill is also located on the porch. The home is equipped with satellite tv and full surround sound stereo system. Located on White Oak Creek the home is approximately 1.5 miles to boat ramp, where you can conveniently purchase ice, to fill your cooler. Conley Bottom Marina is 5 minutes by boat and Lee's Ford Marina is 20 minutes by boat and 15 minutes by car. Bring your boat, jet ski's or simply rent from Lee's Ford Marina. It's all close by. Other attractions: Mills Springs Battlefield Parks and Museum Mill Springs Park (National Register of Battlefields) Golf, and Horseback. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Good Fun! - what a great place you have! All of the families who stayed this weekend at your lakehouse were so pleased with the accomodations made me look good. Beautiful cabin, nicily decorated, great location, wonderful setting - we all had a blast and really great time. We have stayed in many rentals here on Cumberland but yours was one of the nices. The location was absolutely perfect. We look forward to renting your home once again.
- Guest Judy (Fairfield Ohio)
- Date of stay 09/06/12
- Review Submitted 05/01/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Awesome Vacation HomeGuest comment entered by owner
Awesome Vacation Home
We absolutely loved your home! Truly, the photos on the website does not do the home justice. The home has a gorgeous lake view and good access to the lake via the corp path. The home had everything you could possible image and then some. Our experience with the home owner was spectacular as he provided us with all necessary information to make our stay and vacation wonderful. We highly recommend this property. Thanks Tammy
- Guest Tammy
- Date of stay 03/14/13
- Review Submitted 05/01/13
House at Lake Cumberland, Nancy, KY
House at Lake Cumberland, Nancy, KY
We stayed here for a family gathering for my son's birthday weekend in August of 2012. The house is very nicely decoracted, large family room, kitchen & screened in deck. Quiet location & nice view of the lake, but not direct access. We encountered two problems that should be easy to remedy. The gas grill did not work and was gross - mouse lived in it. Very disappointing since we did not discover this until all the food was ready to be grilled for my son's 16th birthday party celebration. With guests ready to eat, we used the oven. Contacted owner after our stay. He was surprised because he had recently purchased a new grill that had apparently been stolen and replaced with the one with the mouse in it. The second problem was the smell in the master bedroom - strong diesel smell. Maybe from garage underneath. One couple was able to sleep there, but I could not stand the odor. Again, with these problems corrected, I would rate it Excellent and would go back!
- Guest DHSCHN (Lexington, KY)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 5 nights or more: $179 Nightly
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- Cleaning Fee: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 6.5%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 07, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.