Custom Comfort - Located 2 Blocks from Historic Downtown Leadville
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Leadville house description
Lavish amentities grace this Leadville gem. 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath home is located perfectly for your mountain adventure. Whether you are visiting for recreation opportunities, Historic landmark sightseeing, or just plain relaxation you can't beat this beautiful home. A large well equipped eat in kitchen, cozy Mastersuite, tranquil deck, cozy in floor radiant heat, large garage for off street parking, laundry facitlities, and newly renovated custom finishes are spotlighted in this home. When your ready to get away from it all, let this property pamper you. This home can accommodate 6 guests. The mastersuite has a queen sized bed, the other 2 bedrooms have two twin beds in each (bunk beds in one bedroom). There is a private bath off the master bedroom, a full bath for the other two bedrooms, and a 1/2 bath located in the laundry room. Modern kitchen with granite countertops, fully equipped for cooking, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. Contemporary furnishings complete this charming getaway.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- An authentic & affordable colorado mountain getaway. Imagine charming, historic mountain towns nestled among the highest peaks in Colorado, surrounded by high alpine forests, pristine streams and glacial lakes. Imagine a rich history as America's bawdiest mining boomtown with infamous characters such as Baby Doe, Horace Tabor and Doc Holliday. Imagine endless outdoor recreation...hiking, mountain biking, Mt. Massive Golf Course, fishing, Nordic and cross country skiing, camping, Ski Cooper, the Mineral Belt Trail. Imagine all of this, and you'll understand why you should visit Leadville and Twin Lakes. You'll find lots of great places to eat and to stay. Throw in specialty shops and antique stores, the Leadville Trail 100 events, National Historic Districts, fun and funky events like ski joring, the Crystal Carnival and Boom Days. Now you're ready to start planning your Colorado mountain getaway! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$235 a night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013