Beautiful 3/3 End Unit!! Unbelievable View!! 10th Floor! Free Chairs!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Picture yourself relaxing on the sandy-white beach of a getaway tropical paradise, enjoying the warm Florida sun and the cool ocean breezes--even while you listen to the emerald green Gulf ocean waters lapping against the white-sand shoreline, dotted with colorful seashells.
You can make this vacation dream become reality by staying in this spectacular three-bedroom end condo on the 10th floor at beautiful Palazzo Condominiums. It is truly a beachfront paradise!
Palazzo condo's oceanfront view is breathtaking, and to be sure, its sophisticated and upscale, coastal/contemporary designer furnishings are striking. With its spacious, open floor plan, it is not your typical condo. Additionally, the custom 20' porcelain tile, laid pinwheel fashion, is eye-catchingly evident throughout the entire unit, except for two carpeted bedrooms.
Unlike the common larger, high-rise condos in Panama City Beach, low-density Palazzo Condominiums--located in the desirable, West Side of Panama City Beach--is only 129 units, allowing its 220 feet of sugar-sand beach frontage to be much less crowded than those of most high-rise Panama City Beach condos.
Palazzo Condominiums features include an oceanfront, luxuriously tropical pool deck with a seasonally heated pool, oversized hot tub, 2 decorative Waterfalls, and sun deck.
In addition, an oceanfront fitness center, with view overlooking the pool and beach and well-equipped with exercise equipment, is available for use by Palazzo guests.
Inside, the fully-equipped, upgraded kitchen includes raised-panel wood cabinets, granite counter and bar tops, and custom, natural stone tiled bar front and backsplash. You can experience breakfast seaside, and indescribable sunsets at dinner, should you decide to dine in, whether outside on the spacious beachfront balcony or indoors.
This unit has an airy feel, with over-sized sliding glass doors opening onto a spacious balcony, overlooking the sugar-sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf. It is perfect for outside entertaining with a beachfront view.
A trolley service runs conveniently along the beach, allowing scenic transportation to various locations of interest in the area.
Following are amenity highlights of this condo:
Condominium Unit Features
- Two King-bed Master Bedrooms, each with private bath, ceiling fan, and one with oversized jetted tub
- Third Bedroom with two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan
- Queen sleeper sofa, ceiling fan, in Living Room
- 'You-Have-To-See-It-To-Believe-It,' Wrap-Around, Floor-To-Ceiling, Wall-To-Wall, Glass View of the awesome Emerald Coast
- Custom 20' porcelain tile laid pinwheel pattern throughout, except in 2 carpeted bedrooms
- Elegant and sophisticated, upscale, coastal/contemporary designer furnishings throughout
- Spacious balcony, accessible through sliders in Living Room and one Master Bedroom
- HDTV flat-screen televisions and DVD's in living room (46') and all three bedrooms (26')
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service In-Unit
- Complimentary Beach Set-Up (2 Chairs & 1 Umbrella) included
- Fully equipped kitchen, including granite counter & bar tops, custom natural stone tiled bar front & backsplash, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer, in-unit
- All linens and towels provided
Palazzo Resort Amenities
- 220 feet of sugar white beach
- Beachfront pool deck
- Seasonally heated pool
- Over-sized hot tub
- Sun Deck
- Beachfront fitness center, with view of pool, beach
- Separate Conference/Game Room in Lobby area
- 3 high-speed elevators servicing only 129 condos
- Covered parking on lower levels of building; also open lot across street
- On-site security (seasonal)
- Beautiful, tropically landscaped grounds, including 2 decorative Waterfalls
- Gas Grills and picnic area on grounds
- On-site availability for:
. Additional Beach chair and umbrella rental
. Jet ski rentals
. Various other water sports
- Central locale for recreational activities, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and much more
We invite you to call or email today to reserve this outstanding three-bedroom Palazzo condo for your relaxing beach vacation.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
11/1-3/1..................$175/nt.....$1539/wk 3/2-4/12..................$325/nt.....$2739/wk 4/13-5/24.................$275/nt.....$2039/wk 5/25-8/9..................$2799/wk 8/10-9/3..................$250/nt.....$2039/wk 9/3-10/31.................$225/nt.....$1839/wk **Weekly rates are total - no additional fees. Nightly rates ADD 12.6% tax, $125 cleaning fee and $39 accidental damage insurance.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013