Can Be Rented as a 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom - Unit 114
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Key Colony Beach house description
This 4 bedroom three bath has everything you need for your family vacation. The unit has two levels there is a master bedroom with a queen bed and a guest bedroom with twins on each level. The upstairs area has the main living room, kitchen and dining area. Downstairs there is an additional living room. There are TV's in each living room as well as two of the bedrooms. This property comes with access to the beach and heated pool at the Cabana Club just a short walk down your street and you are there. The property is on a canal so you can tie your boat right out behind the unit. There is a fish cleaning table and a bait freezer for dealing with all the fish you catch. After your day of fishing grill up your catch on the gas grill an sit on the covered patio area and enjoy the canal view. Unit can be rented as a 2 bedroom or a 3 bedroom as well as a 4 bedroom. Call or email for details.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- There are 3 restaurants in our small 15 street City. Along the causeway that enters the City is a marina with a boat ramp, charter boats and boat rentals and Sparky's one of the 3 restaurants. There is a shopping plaza with a coffee house that also offers wines and free WIFI. Take a turn to the left and you will find the Cabana Club which is a private beachfront club with a pool that most rental home offer access to. Just next door to the club is Cabana Breezy's the second restaurant. If you were to turn to right off the Causeway you would find our City Hall and post office. Just beyond that is the Key Colony Inn the 3rd restaurant on the island. Continue to the end of East Ocean Drive and you will find the Sunset Park the place to be in the evenings to watch the sunset. There is a 9 hole par3 golf course and tennis courts on 8th street and a playground on 7th Street....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1875/per week 5750/per month for stays of 2 months or longer extra $200 per week lobster mini-dive, opening Lobster week, Christmas & New Years 25% discount last Saturday in August to Mid December Cleaning fee $125, Processing fee $25, Sales Tax 12.5% Security Deposit $600
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 800) 766-5033 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (305) 743-6226 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 15, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.